Anarchist Pisses on American Flag

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/05/philadephia-woman-posts-july-4th-video-urinating-on-american-flag/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Some cunt in Philadelphia named Emily Lance has taken it upon her self to use the freedom of speech the USA gives its citizens to post a vid on Facebook of herself pissing on the American flag on Independence Day. She's since taken it down, but I have attached the URL to a Breitbart article talking about it. Thoughts about this, or any appropriate response?

Whip them

There isn't any rational explanation towards defacing the flag of your own country. People who deface the flag should be shot.

Send her back to wherever shit colored hair country is

Being born in a country doesn't mean you have to love said country. Of course it's possible to move elsewhere, but immigration is often expensive and challenging.

>Dumb roastie screaming "LOOK AT ME, I'M SO EDGY AND CONTRARIAN"
Who gives a fuck. She's retarded, but as long as she paid for that flag she can do whatever the fuck she wants with it.

Do nothing because she's looking for attention and you're giving it to her.

i don't give a fuck. I'm not a blind patriot potato.

Hot.

Yeah, I saw this. There was no way to block her. Reported her and her video, and many others did as well. She should have been Zucked.

Unless you are a Muslim nigger

I'm against any form of flag desecration, I used to be down for beating people up who downed the flag. Then I got lectured by a soldier on freedom of speech and just generally how the flag is used in movements in it changed my mind on how I view these people. It's their right to do it because the founding fathers made a lasting revolution in the souls of every American. We have every right to see the wrong we perceive in the world and to express our anger/disgust at it in a non-violent manner. We are free to agree and disagree, and that's what the flag stands for. Of course in my own personal opinion.

who cares dude

Done in extremely poor taste? Yes. Punishable offense? No.
>Texas v. Johnson.
She's a POS but I'm not gonna call for her death or anything.

When I was staying in student digs my housemates used to have classes with Chloe Harwood. She's a bit of a bitch and didn't ever contribute for group projects, leaving everyone else to do her work for her. She dropped out after a year if I remember rightly.

As for OP, you can't have freedom of speech if you don't have room for dissent. I don't agree with what she did, but there's nothing more American than having the freedom to do something dumb and controversial because it's your right to do so. Best just leave her to it and move on rather than make a big deal of it and give the opportunity to those in power to clamp down on liberty.

ITS CALLED FREE SPEECH YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT

Degrading onesself to degrade something else. Hm. You know, it doesn't work as well as leftists think. They just make themselves look like shit. It's the suicide bombing of political speech, in the end everyone just hates you and you've done more damage to yourself.

Funny how it's the fat, ugly one that's angry.

Reporting her what a faggot

Good. I fully support her pissing rights.

I vehemently oppose flag burning in public because it presents a very real fire hazard and I hate people disrespecting my flag. That being said this cunt is just being a cunt on her own property without creating any safety issues. I can't get too upset with people safely voicing opinions in their own homes even when they're this vile and retarded. Ignore her.

Shoop that flag into a Koran or a Depiction of Muhammad and repost the video. She'll get even more of the attention that she so obviously desires.

hahahaha you fucking autistic faggot.
please what other non-issues do you have to offer?

Check'd

I really hate this trend among women to use very dark colours for lipstick and nail polish. It looks like shit, especially when white girls do it and then put on some faggy black leather outfit to boot.

I always report things like that. They never get taken down. But post just one time anywhere "There are only two genders" and you get jailed.

How can that be legal? I know for a fact it's illegal here, you will pay a fine for desecrating the flag as you should

>implying that the girl on the right is white

I don't agree with it, but I support her right to do it.

I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't. A lot of people would like me to be unable to fly this flag.

So?

Fat Chinese are all dumb feminist whores who lean to the left

LOL no no no, I'm just saying in general it is shit on all girls, but especially white girls. They always walk with this disaffected comatose look in their eyes too, like they're trying to be chic

Flag burning and desecration should absolutely be legal.

But don't expect respect from me.

UNEMPLOYABLE

>piss

Weak. She should have shat on it as well.

I live about an hour and half from Philadelphia and I hate the people that come out of that place. Philadelphia is a liberal shithole. North Philly is full of black muslims and liberal arts students. Other than places of historic note, there's nothing worth saving.

Oh? you mean she just cant walk across the border or mexico or canada and it be ok?

lol what

you really think you should allow that type of behavior? it will just lead to the nation collapsing faster, the flag is fucking sacred to the soil man, you guys wont make that a crime but people have gotten locked up for posting shit on the internet? fucks sake

>The irony of what that flag represents gives her the privilege to say how she feels about it.

Wow so brave. I wonder who would win in a piss vs AR shootout?

>piss on flag
>it gets soaked and falls into toilet
>have to reach into your piss filled shit splattered toilet to get it out
>female intellectuals

daily reminder that the majority of women are children and act because they know they won't face consequences

Don't be so triggered. The symbol of the flag has long since been stolen by the corrupt government. Love the US, hate the government and its symbols.

>someone did something I didn't like so I'm going to shoot them

This doesn't hurt you at all user

as if people who are forced to accept a nationality feel they belong to the country.

Not if you shame and ridicule them.

They want to be anti-American? Good, let it be known and let them be shamed for it.

It's called freedom of speech you edgy faggot, deal with it

I'm just going to assume you meant to quote

I don't know why this post made me laugh so hard, but it did.

She should shit on a koran next.
Antifa hates islam right?

leftists:
>You're free to say what you want, you just aren't free from the consequences of becoming a social pariah who will never hold a job again and who will receive threats from angry assed peaceful people of color and bulldykes she-males standing outside your house waving rainbow fag-rags
Sup Forums:
>meh

This is why the alt-right will lose. We are too principled.

The fact that she can do this is what makes America great.

She can go back.
Now.

Giving all this attention to a attention whore for doing something not even illegal.
Why does Sup Forums fall at every sighting of pussy?
Why can't you just not give women the attention they so obviously crave?

>thoughts
attention seeking whore was looking for attention and got it. This isn't a statement, this is downtime in between being dp-ed by niggers. sage and move on with your life.

which one of you harassed her dear papa

pearl clutching like this is for the left

Who's jack and what did he do?

Suddenly anarchy does not feel so good, huh.

Pwease do not harass guys ))):

I wish she'd pee on me, if you know what I mean

She pisses on the flag because faggots like OP. Sup Forums gets all butthurt (which is delicious) when you see a woman
pissing on the flag, but relish when people condem gays, blacks and other nationalities. You guys are all about free speech and the spewing hate.

Oh no that sucks

POLICE PLZ HELP

>DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM
>ummmmm guys, my dad's gonna like, lose his job if you don't stop being mean

>fucking norme posts shit on Sup Forums.
>Doesn't even know the actual stats of who has jobs.
>Finds out half of her liberal party can't get jobs and are on welfare cause of their liberal arts degree.
>Sees me go to work, a white guy in college working on my computer engineering degree.
>Gets pissed calls me a racist, rapist, and hater.
>Me, I say:
You fucking want to be pissed about this country go do something about it, bitch. Cause the moment you fucking curse at us for the problems. Is the moment we win and you lose.
>Gets butt hurt and tries to say I did something to her. Was fifty feet away so cops just laugh.
>attacks cop for not doing crap on her lie and is thrown in jail.
>Laughs as I get my degree the very next year and make 100k. Which is actually 75k after taxes but more than she fucking will make in the slammer.

Wrong anarchy!

OP here. I honestly did not do that. For realz.

Blame the Kardashians. Seems like half of the women in America are trying to copy their look.

She's expressing her American freedoms. Dog bless this woman

>Flag burning should be illegal

But that's how you retire a damaged American flag??

>burning a flag outside
>posing a real fire hazard
My god, Sup Forums gets faggier and faggier by the day.

>Some lowlife pisses on a bit of coloured fabric that he probably paid for

Why should we give a shit?

I know what you mean.

Defacing the flag is the most patriotic thing you can do. It is one of the best displays of our freedom

Kek!

best I could do to help, user

>pisses standing up
>doesnt raise the seat

fking women cant do anything right

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences of your actions. If some random calls your gf, mother, sister whatever, a cunt to her face are you
>durr okay, freedom of speech?

Does defacing only count when it's flag shaped but not when it's clothes or what not?

SKYRIM is for the NORDS!
If this pissy bitch doesn't like it I will fight her to the death!

she's using some kind of feminist funnel -
or that's the gayest penis on a trap ever.

Beatings are freedom of speech
Biff! "I"
Twat! "Don't"
Thump! "Like"
Wallop! "Retards!"

78 North Main St.
Quakertown, PA

Do as you wish

yes but she didnt raise the fking seat

She can funnel her pee on my flag, if you catch my drift

You do know you're not free to assault people because they called your mother a cunt, right?

Freedom of speech doesn't cover "If he says mean words, you can punch him." That's antifa-tier stupidity.

It's a legitimate argument to shut down flag burning. Doesn't matter that the risk is low for anyone getting hurt. That's how you use the law to get what you want faggot.

id like to piss into her toilet, if you know what i mean

>>be Emily Lance
Claim to be anarchist
Anarchists do not believe in a state
Use laws of the state to defend actions
???

It's worth pissing through her letterbox though.
Maybe pissing in her fuel tank?
This is a piss vendetta now.
You're pissing for the US of A when you piss in this bitchs handbag (purse in sillyspeak).

I'd like to be a flag for a day, if you know what I mean.

Leave my peefu alone

Without a state there wouldn't have been any problem with this either, mate

At least it's not hard to tell these people apart.

why would she? she's peeing and she's a girl
checkmate urinalists

>Which is actually 75k after taxes but more than she fucking will make in the slammer.
2reel4me