Warning! All boards are DOWN except Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Expect refugees...

Warning! All boards are DOWN except Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Expect refugees. Do not shoot their boats or hang them from lamposts. Be nice to them

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/two-burglars-predator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CNN?

Don't be retarded newfag, this has happened before

Moot kept high traffic boards on a hard disk. Other shit like /mlp/ gets stored on a floppy disk. The cleaner probably ejected it again

I know, chil1ndi0, but CNN mentioned something about the 4cham servers, and I thought this time they managed to actually do something.
It's not my fault if you lack that kind of thinking due to your mapuche genes

Can't post on Sup Forums

Why are you so paranoid?
>CNN is attacking us XDD

If we don't, they will try and spread paganism by running people over with a truck.

Sup Forums has a refugee thread

/k/ool board Sup Forums... would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

Because CNN has money, and they mentioned doing something about "alt right" posters on Sup Forums. There were several threads about this, mapuche

How does this happen, has Sup Forums got it's own server or something?

I'm not a mapuche retard

>refugees
Fuck off we're full! RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He was referring to the high quality news story in the pic. Harry "The Wolfman Harrington". Scary stuff.

you're still a shitskin just like everyone in this shithole

Yeah sure

oh, are you """white"""?

>it's cool we're with you r the donald Sup Forums and pol are one and the same anyway¨
>OTHER BOARDS KEEP OUT REEEE

Reddit is down

snopes.com/two-burglars-predator/

If only

FUCK OFF

NO IT'S NOT YOU FUCK

Is it all boards? I thought it was just the blue boards?

Wrong

Sup Forums and Sup Forums apparently. Looks like we have a roommate.

>>>/cunt/

all boards except for Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums /vg/ are fucked

boi it's only temp your dum

>kekistani poster
>rebbit is not down
Comedy gold

All the non-blue boards (not sfw boards) are on thier own server

>tfw buzzfeed SJW team hacked the wrong server

CNN Atom bomb lads its happening

I was just on /k/ and Sup Forums. You're retarded.

Since I'm a Civic Nationalists, I welcome you all. If the current people on this board are killed off and replaced, I guess they deserved it.

GET OUT

What did he mean by this.
" Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums /vg/ "

Flag checks out

shut up Texas!

That was Vice retard.

>expect fugees
kek. you don't realize they hate us?

/lgbt/ here.
Be nice to me , you faggots.

Shadilay, praise Cuck or what was his name again?

Heloo

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>tfw you will never be bummed by the Wolfman

Self Reply Test

off by 26

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are down
>Sup Forums isn't down
I don't even play vidya anymore but the SGDQ autismo threads are always fun 2bh

t. butthurt kraut

Germans are all unfunny autists with a shitty language and scat fetish. Germans also don't know what patriotism is. Even shitty self-hating slav states have more national pride then German. Germans love repetition, they would be content doing the same thing everyday for the rest of their lives (that's why they like those shitty sim games so much)v But the worst thing about Germans is they can't into foreign relations. Even when they try to get along with other countries they become extremely controlling and listen to no one else, fucking everything up for everyone. Truly the worst Western European country, even Spain is better than those autists.

No. I love you, Sup Forums.

Testing.

Double digits!!

Are you literally 12? You think like a 12 year old.

>violent gay rapist
>Sent to a prison full of men

Somehow, I dont think the punishments going to stick.

The boards are down to prepare for the massive influx thats about to take place

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are going to be removed by admin at 5pm EDT

What a shitty board.
You can't even get good digits without being a massive reddit faggot.

They tried to steal from him and thus he used his physical supremacy to steal something from them.

Wolfman is alphafaggot.

I love farting in the shower. The tub, wall, and curtain captures the stank. I call it rot boxing. I have potent McDonald's farts today. I used to taste all the soaps and shampoos even my mom's because I thought I was gonna have a YouTube channel where I reviewed how shower products tasted. Imagine if I had 10 brothers and we all farted in the tub...could we even remain conscious?! I love the ones where you can feel the vibrations it just creates such good vibes. I'm glad to have found other fart enthusiasts! I've become rather proficient at harnessing farts on command. My friends have to prove to me they are interested in fart theory (it's a real thing and plenty of people like it so don't hate). No only when I can...I can't fart all the time. I wish. It would make doing fart theory research a LOT easier. I don't find it hot like that animator guy Animated James. Farting is really just an unexplored science and I am excited to be one of the few to really want to delve into it. I unfortunately did not have any real farts this morning. But speaking about beds, sometimes if I stick my head under the covers after I wake up, boy, it's like some McDonald's breakfast action went down.

REMOVE KEK remove kek you are worst kekistani. you are the kekistani idiot you are the kekistani smell. return to kekistan. to our canadian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,reddit we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole kek stink reddit sqhipere shqipare..kekistani genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead kekistani..ahahahahahREDDIT WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget meme war. reddit we kill the king , kekistani return to your precious reddit….hahahahaha idiot kekistani and redditor smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEK FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Sup Forums+/fit/+Sup Forums+/x/=kill reddit…you will ww2/ moot alive in Sup Forums, moot making album of Sup Forums . fast rap moot Sup Forums. we are rich and have money now hahahaha ha because of moot… you are ppoor stink kekistani… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

i know, i haven't been back here since /bant/ was formed.
they better sort this out and fast

What is /bant/?
I forgot...

Fuck you talking about? Sup Forums is fine

Can we rape them?

Considering that only the fastest boards are working, I'd guess what happened is that all the fast boards use separate servers from the other board (so as to better handle the load). Something happened to the "slow" board servers so now only the fast boards are up.

seems to be working

who are you?

who am i?

Sup Forums here with superior technology, time to bend the knee you filthy white supremacists, accept jamal's souped up techno cock