Can Sup Forums (and the rest of Sup Forums) survive this rapid growth in popularity?

Can Sup Forums (and the rest of Sup Forums) survive this rapid growth in popularity?

We will survive and the goyim will know

I wonder how many are just lurkers

This, so long as the goyim know, it doesn't matter how much it grows.

The real question is, can the world survive this rapid growth of Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Once you get on Mr. Bones Wild Ride, there's no getting off.

As long as the newfags lurk instead of asking
>hurr wats daily stormur lelelelelel
We'll be fine.

I'm positive its mostly bots.

Our newfriends must learn to Integrate, we can not allow a change of culture in this place

I don't know...the normies have invaded. Eternal September all over up in here, They fall into two groups those who annoy and those trying to fit in. The quality of the discussions have gone to shit. Feels like Sup Forums a lot.

>Can Sup Forums (and the rest of Sup Forums) survive this rapid growth in phoneposting bots?

I guess so

exactly!

Sup Forums actual migrated off cuckchan some time ago. No one told you because you're an annoying faggot

No. To much growth in such a small out of time destroys a sight and leads to drop in quality due to the lowest common denominator.

75% of the traffic are shitposting bots and talking AIs

>tfw normies will finally accept white nationalism as natural I will once again have friends

What goes up, must come down.

No one remembers eBaumsworld.

8/pol/ has no sense of humor and is gay

Yeah, they were responsible for everything

>implying the discussions haven't been shit for the past 3 years

There is no changing Sup Forums, multimillion dollar organizations have tried and failed.

Nice leddit-tier post faggot

>3 years

oh you

Last year I discovered that 8/pol/ wasn't a blocked site on most public school computers. Could we use this as an advantage to redpill the kiddies?

Tell it to Peter Thiel

wait for trump's term to finish and they'll all flood back to r/thedonald and stormcuck

We did in 2008
sorta