Explain yourself Christcucks. Why do you follow Marxist degenerate pope?

Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisors.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vatican-police-break-up-gay-10743972

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZhG5N
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived that for you
archive.is/ZhG5N

Always knew Francis was diabolic

No Christian likes Pope Francis. He hosted Islamic prayer in the Vatican in 2014.

I don't follow the pope, I follow Jesus.

and I think one of the top cardinals got arrested in Australia for having sex with young boys

Not even popes advisor the secretary to the advisor

Read more

we don't he should be stoned in the streets.

Protestantism was created by Jewish NWO to destroy Christianity, it has been mostly successful, only Catholic and Orthodox stand chance

Fake news

This. As a practicing Catholic I think he's a nutcase.

Just more proof that the Catholic church is a corrupt organisation that misleads it's followers while covering up the crimes of it's own leaders.

After we finish off CNN, time to take down the Vatican.

I'm a Christian. Not a Cathocuck. There's a difference. One follows his own interpretation of the Bible while the other is dictated to on how to interpret it by the gay marxists that have taken over the Vatican

Then how come it's the Catholics that are the child fiddlers?

>n-no it's the protestants that are the p-problem
the only reason protestantism even started is because you guys couldn't stop being massive faggots and now look; 500 years later and you're still being literal massive, gay orgy having faggots.

kys for even trying to defend your meme religion.

Christcucks are vile

Daily reminder that Luther was right.

This whole situation is fucked, I miss the last pope.

Well it's a good thing Catholics aren't Christians.

Reminder that Francis got his position because the Catholic church needs latinos to stay relevant on USA. After centuries of being abused by the church, latinos are used to close their eyes and pretend the boyfucking isn't happening because #notallpriests. Also, Francis is as marxist as Trump is. Hell, Francis helped Videla to kill actual marxists. If you guys read anything besides Breitbart, you would know many rapefuges are becoming Christians and even if it's just taqiya, the church always make profit with the poor and illiterate. See Latin America.

The last Pope defend pedophiles too. He quit because he couldn't do it anymore. His predecessor, St John Paul II, was the most fervent protector of pedophiles ever.

no one cares anymore, the church killed itself not long ago

>Implying we do