Hey atheists, answer this: if God does not exist, then what's the point of living? Huh?

Hey atheists, answer this: if God does not exist, then what's the point of living? Huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sln3xx9X0z8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To kill as many white people as possible obviously.

destroying CNN in the meme war

Genocide of Juden

personal enjoyment

That's precisely why the weak-minded believe in God. They need a simplistic fairy tale to take their mind off the fact that our solar system will perish with its star and absolutely nothing will have mattered

you disgust me.

I would say making children with the woman you love.
The best part is that I believe in god and still want the same, so it's a win/win

I'm not atheist but the purpose of life is the same

Experience things you would not have experienced if you didn't exist, and if you care at all about family or children then part of your purpose is to ensure they have the chance to experience a variety of interesting things as well

Hey theists, answer this: if there is a heaven, then why don't you shorten your lifespan as much as possible?

I guess you aren't very creative and couldn't come up with your own reason to live

If god does exist, then what's the point of living? Go to your god now.

Check m8 theists

too busy sending people express to God.

>boo hoo I don't know what to do with my life, oh god almighty spoonfeed me some reason

Evolution, speciation, ascension.
Basically the end-game is to become god, i.e. being / beings (can't really call it civilisation or organisms at this point) who can plan, control and execute every possible change to itself and the enviroment.

End-game term being of course limit to what we can thought of for now.

1 post by this ID

Fuck off third worlder

There is no "point" to anything, we are walking sentient meatsacks ruled by biological impulse and emotion. Meaning is just something weak people convince themselves exists so that they can function in the world without getting bad bellyfeels and having to face the reality that we all die some day and our lives are pointless accidents :^)

anime

Whatever you want it to be as long as it improves your life. Work, family, hobbies, charity etc. Or are you one of those people who without religion flips out and becomes a serial killer?

Shitting on religioncucks while doing fedora tricks and vaping.

>(((You)))
>Theist vs Atheist divide strategy meme

fuck off Rabbi
youtube.com/watch?v=Sln3xx9X0z8

there isn't a point, why would there be? humanity is infinitely small and unimportant compared to the scale of the universe, just accept it and live on your terms, you pussy.

>actually believing in god
Can someone explain this?
It's good to follow the western christian philosophy, but why do people believe that there's /actually/ a big man in the sky??

alright i'll bite why don't you just kill yourself right now if there is no reason to live

For my personal enjoyment.

Waifus

/thread

Well, yeah, people are afraid to die and get nothing in return.

Make no mistake about the existence of higher beings, however realize that there are many and they are malevolent. Some things should never be tampered with

>then what's the point of living?

For 99.999% of life on earth, finding your next meal and reproducing

Luckily, humans have evolved a level of cognition that allows us to find our own meaning.

I don't quite believe in the man in the sky but I do believe there is something powerful out there beyond our understanding

Just because there's no grand metaphysical point to existence doesn't mean you can't enjoy living for the sake of it and find subjective meaning for yourself.

I mean hell, the most obvious answer to your question is that we're animals and animals have a very strong ingrained desire to not die.

There's no point in dying either, duh.

rofl are you 13? so edgy I cut my finger

OP, you ask a philosophically good question, the reality is that there is no absolute point or meaning to life given Atheism, you would have to invent one yourself which would make it illusory by definition. This is exactly what Dawkins and his friends say too.

I dunno man, but I'd fuck Kirino until my dick falls off.

Human arrogance is believing we can interpret the will of higher beings and that there isn't dark and terrible forces out there.

I want to impregnate my imouto

Why?
Hedonistic memes aside, wouldn't you like to be master of your own life, decisions and destiny?

not to commit incest

You already posted it.

You posted my reason for living

Pleasure.

There isn't. If you have something to live for then more power to you, but if it's believing in an invisible guy in the sky and afterlife because some dudes got high several thousand years ago and wrote some dumb stories then you're pathetic.

My nigga.

a counter question:
if god does not exist, then what's the point of dying?

prevent overpopulation

To pass on your genes and leave your mark on the world.

I never said there are no dark forces out there, I'm fully aware of them, but I'm not worried, because:

"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."
(1 John 4:4)

"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."
(Romans 8:38-39)

Then we shall make heaven on earth for our short time here. Theres no reason to sperg out just because you wont be living in eternal splendor, thats just an illogical conclusion.

Life started arbitrarily at some point but it didn't stop and kept evolving until you got here. Since this happened randomly and there was no intention for some ultimate conclusion at the end of this process (which is still ongoing) you can conclude that there is no inherent meaning to living. This doesn't mean you should just kill yourself though since you're alive now and have a deep ingrained desire to survive so you may as well live until you die naturally. In the meantime do what ever you want whether it is wagecuck and start a family or just sit at home watching anime, no way of life is inherently superior to another.

If God exists, and you go to Heaven, what's the point of living in Heaven? You're just going to sit there for eternity.

There is no such thing as an ultimate purpose. All purposes are proposed in such a way that they require further purpose to follow the logic.

what does it matter what happens in the world after you are a dead? you wont know any better if it goes to shit or not, there is literally no effect either way, all work done for nothing

Higher beings and dark and terrible forces that can't do shit without human help.

Sounds very scary.

Kehe, you fool, there is non, go hog wild and try not to fuck up other people's shit