Which denomination is the most redpilled?

Im planning on going to church for the first time ever (liberal atheist parents), but don't know where to start. I've researched online to find all the churches in my area that within 10 miles and here's what I got.

>Lutheran Missouri Synod
>Evangelical Reformed/Presbyterian
>Catholic
>2 nondenominational church based out warehouses
>Evangelical Baptist

Which is the most redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>redpilled
>christlarping

Non-denominational Christianity + doing your own research on the various works, interpretations, and sects of Christianity.

If your church service even entertains the idea of a guitar you're going to hell. Harps, pianos, and pipe organs only.

The more watered down the Abrahamic faiths get the farther away they get from the truth.

Go back to the source, sacrifice your firstborn son.

Catholic

Do you want a church founded by man or a church founded by the son of man?

Where did the bible come from, what books are in bible? No sect can answer this, only Catholics and Orthodox have any claim

I unironically believe this, but papist pedophilia is out of control. Lutheran it is I guess

Protestant churches have a higher rate of pedophilia than catholic

Let me tell you something about LARPing boi....

Jesus Christ was conceived by god to be an immaculate mascot to all mankind....

Those churches were really made for larping. Those paintings were painted because some dudes tripped from fasting. Those books were written to belong in the fiction section. Those statues mean nothing. Mankind's recorded history means nothing.

I could barely write this without tearing up. In my opinion, the best trait of a Christian is acknowledging the pain Jesus Christ felt on the cross. It wasn't nails to flesh and a physical crown of thorns....Jesus, over the course of a day, FELT THE COLLECTIVE PAIN OF ALL CREATION!!!! AND DESPITE THIS HE /STILL/ JUST WEARS A SMILE 24/7 AND IS THE MOST LAID BACK HUMAN BEING POSSIBLE!!!!

I'm not larping faggot. I'm ARCHANGEL URIEL BOI and only non retards know im the fucking real deal.

this

Don't worry about "denominations."

If you're interested in Christianity, read the books that have been published by its great practitioners and teachers. C.S. Lewis is an excellent place to start. After you've learned from the books, find a denomination that is compatible with what you've learned.

You wanna join a church founded in mid 80s during recession when construction wasn't making ends meet but Lord's pockets were deep

It must be opposite day, and you must have missed the drug fueled gay orgy flat owned by the Vatican and within walking distance, and run by a Cardinal who is under investigation for pedophilia (and who promoted the gay drug orgy host for bishop).

Not just felt the pain, but took the sins onto himself as though they were his own. He who knew no sin became sin, so that we might be forgiven.

Then he suffered the wrath of God on all of that sin, somehow survived, and then dismissed his Spirit when it was finished.

The most beautiful word ever uttered on earth was uttered by Jesus Christ on the cross.

Tetelestai.

It is finished. Paid in full.

It sounds to me like you're joining for pure identity reasons. If that's the case, than don't even bother. Deus Vult and all that larp garbage isn't what being a christian is about. If you genuinely believe that by grace you were forgiven and saved, I'm sure you'll be led to a place where you fit in. If not, then you're wasting your time.

Eastern Orthodox

Evangelical Reformed/Presbyterian

also, blasphemers burn in hell

No, it's Orthodoxy and Death, not one or the other. You people are no more saved than the papists you resemble 99.9%.

I just want to join the denomination that's correct

What is correct is that you love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and strength, and that you love your neighbor as yourself.
Everything else is just windowdressing.

Why would you post a picture wit ha character whose cross is upside-down?

Make sure they use the king james version bible.
Make sure they are anti-gay.
Make sure they stress that hell is real, and satan is real.
Make sure they don't conflate the modern day
nation state of israel with biblical israel.

There is no denomination that is correct.

What you want to do is to enter into the New Covenant and be part of the group of humanity that is going to live in heaven forever.

If you just want to hang out with some nice folks, join the Rotary Club.

King James bible is like Donald Trump bible get serious Orthodoxy is only path

Google the SSPX founded in 1970 by + Lefebrve

I'm Catholic personally so I'm going to be a tad biased and say go there. However if Catholicism is not your thing go to literally the next best thing Orthodox. Religions hardly differ except for clergy. Don't be a proddy (literally anything else) there are many sacraments they don't believe in. But back to Catholicism we have our own country, speak Latin, respect communion, have confirmation, etc. We're the largest denomination and pretty welcoming to converts. Tradition is huge with Catholicism everything has a reason and you are expected to change your life if it leads you down sin not just say sorry and the sin forgiven. Just in my opinion don't join a heresy their not good at all, Orthodox or Catholicism is the only for sure way to achieve salvation as they both follow St. Peter's teachings and not some priest in the 1600's.

None of them it is individuals, that are RPed when it comes to faith, not religious organizations. If anything the majority of those you listed teach false doctrine.one when it comes to the tribulation period. They teach the rapture theory something that is false. What this will cause is people to follow the Antichrist.
So all you have to do is repent and read the word. Especially since we are in the tribulation period now.

What does this say about protestantism that you are more child rapey

I love the tradition of the Catholic church, but the pope is soooo pozzed.

Do what Catholics do respect the pope as the religious head not as Christ himself. The pope is the moral compass for our church he tells us what Christ would do. Many people think the pope rules over our lives when in all actuality he tells us what Christ would do in the situation.

Seventh-day Adventist.
I was raised thus, and learned from the cradle about Vatican Satanism, and that Washington DC was controlled by Satanists.
Many go so far as to include Israel in these deliberations. You will have to get to know them well first.
David Koresh was a Jew, who thought Adventists were the Remnant spoken of in scripture.
Waco had a Israeli flag up at the compound, but it was because they consider themselves the REAL Jews; therefore their compound was the true Israel.
Yeah, there's that too...many of us reject the idea of there being such a thing as Jewish.

To be frank with you user i really am not the fondest of our current pope however Catholic teachings are true end of discussion if this means i bite my tongue and listen to his words i do so.

pick em boi
them cherries aint fresh

I've never met a true Christian that had a problem with the KJV. Not once.

The worst thing you can say about the KJV is they kept the horrible Jerome latin Vulgate translation of Helel ben Shachar, Shining One, Son of the Dawn as "Lucifer".

My church was prepping even in the 60's and 70's...
Whatever you do, don't be a Catholic., they worship Lucifer, and stone cocks.
Still pagans, in fact, and keep not the commands of God, and do not have the testimony of Christ.

Jeremiah 6:2: "I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman;"
Zephaniah 3:13. "The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down and none shall make them afraid."
Revelation 12:17: "The … remnant of her seed, … keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus."
Revelation 12:17. "The dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her seed."
Romans 11:5. "Even so at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace."

There's no difference between Catholicism and Orthodoxy; both are pagan cults, two legs on the same doomed statue.

There are TWO morning stars my friend. This was always a deception.
There is the traditional Venus, and then there is the ONLY star that rises every morning...the SUN.
Scripture always contained hidden information.

A cult who thinks that Jesus is Michael the Archangel.

Pass.

And your cult can't tell the difference between God and Michael the Archangel.

You know less about God than the devil does!

That's the NIV that conflates the bright and morning star, Jesus, with the morning star, Lucifer, in Isaiah.

Not the KJV.

There's only one devil, and he knows God better than you do.

The ones that aren't Catholicism. I'm a Baptist myself, and I won't be kissing nigger feet anytime soon.

If your service wastes time dicking around with music instead of giving you solid advice on life, how to act, and how to better your community mixed with spoken Biblical stories, then it's time to find a new one. A good pastor will interact with the crowd, not sit on a stage and ramble for 45 minutes. You're also doing it wrong if you stay inside a building on nice days. That's idolatry, since the Earth is God's temple, not a building that you and your friends made. Get good.

I don't know ANYONE who believes this. only place I ever heard this BS, was the internet.
Also I don't agree with all their interretations...OP asked which ws MOST correct, based on scripture...and I told him the truth.
you pussies go to Church on Sunday, when Sabbath (Shabbat translates literally to SATURDAY aka NOT SUNday) is Satuurday.
The ten commandments literally reads: Thou shalt honor the SATURDAY, and keep it holy.
Fuck off dumbass. You seem to be the only one not understanding scrip...and believing lies.
A cult....hahahhahahah
Name a religion not a cult.
Stop worshiping crosses too...Silly idolators.

Doesn't bode well for you if your Bible, history of heresies, traditions, etc. were all assembled and refined by a pagan cult.

Orthodox

This is the bible:
Jude 9 But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

This is YOUR Clear bible, same passage:

In contrast to these ungodly men is the Lord Jesus, also called Michael the Archangel, for He is over the entire angelic host. When He was challenged by Satan about His intentions to resurrect Moses, He didn’t come at Satan with a blistering attack, nor did He condemn him with mockery. He simply said, “God rebuke you for claiming Moses’ body.”

Have another, they're free.

Real bible:
Rev. 12:7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war,

This is YOUR cult's bible, same passage:
This controversy between God and the dragon began years ago in heaven. God’s Son Michael and the loyal angels fought against the dragon and his angels.

Correct.

And that is indeed not the case.

Oh yeah an important thing as well. Ask the clergy of denominations find the one that works best for your faith. Read the bible also this will help you find out which denomination you feel is correct. Finally don't be worried religion is a wonderful thing user, you'll find the one that's best for you. Don't listen to what some jackass has to say on the internet determine for yourself with the bible and clergymen.

>protestants

Orthodox. Any sect of Christianity that doesn't view Jews as Godkillers is a subverted religion meant to serve the Jewish kike globalists.

Maybe when the catholics can draw tens of thousands for communion, they'll see the use of such a thing.

And maybe when catholics become Christians, they won't think eating crackers and drinking juice will get them into heaven.

Jesus was a Jew.

Lutheran Church Missouri Sydod

Since Jesus said "Wherever two or more gather in My name, there too am I."
We don't even need to go to church...this is ALL a SCAM.
You can of course...for fellowship and Bible study...but you don't NEED to.
This was one of the MAJOR deviations of Jesus from Judaism. And why all major religions are scams.
Again...I have no clue wtf you are talking about. In the slightest.
Our Bible is not different...KJV asshole. All we ever used.
Still have the Bible I was given at Baptism...and your BS is not in there.
Go ahead and worship onSunday, and ignore Gods' commandments...but don't be so dumb as to pretend I am following scrip less than you, when you have forsaken Gods' Sbbath, and are a disgusting idolator.
You shall know them by their works...indeed.

So you admit to being brainwashed and fed lies at birth. Hardly impressive.

t. Ex protestant now catholic

LCMS (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod)

YOUR cult's version of the bible is the Clear Word Translation, and contains both of those "verses".

You can run, duck and dodge all you want, but at the end of the day, you're Jew Lite and don't know Jesus personally.

Probably the creators of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Brainwashed? I am the one worshiping on Sunday in spite of God saying no?
I am the one worshiping idols crosses and relics.
Depart from me Satan.
(God I love how dumb Catholic pagans are)

That is Rosicrucianism

All this arguing about different sects will not lead you to Gnosis.

Yes, you're Jew Lite, thinking you can be in both the Old Covenant and the New Covenant, and in fact being in neither.

And gnosticism will lead you to fire and brimstone.

Epignosis or burn.

>Lutheran Missouri Synod
Good choice, have a nice time. But stay the hell away from the communion rail because unworthy reception of the sacrament will fuck your shit up. You need to be taught first.

>other Adventists browse Sup Forums

>Christianity
>Redpilled

Pick one

The unworthy way to take communion is to think it turns into the body of Christ, and into the blood of Christ, thus turning the partaker into a cannibal and vampire, and Law breaker.

That is the unworthy way to take communion.

That is incorrect. Again.
Your Bible is not even the Bible, because you worship on SUNday, and worship idols. Keep ignoring this shit...IDC...You only reveal your ignorance about Christ to all.
The Old Covenant is the New Covenant.
Only people who keep the commands of God, and the testimony of Christ, will be saved.
I already shared verse showing this conclusively.
Keep worshiping the SUN, you morons...IDC...just don't expect anyone else to be this dumb.

Reading some of the bible, the jews were fucking retarded. After getting saved from Egypt those cunts still complained about shit to god.

>The Old Covenant is the New Covenant.

Jeremiah 31
“Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt,

You're not a Jew, and you're not a Christian.

You're a brainwashed cult member.

I sure do pray to a statue not to god. It's not like it's there to remind you of them. So fucking stupid i actually hate anyone that believes this are you actually autistic? Yes you found out the big secret fucking troglodyte. Repeats the same shit the 8 other proddies at your church say but keep saying I'm not brainwashed.

Constantly.

>It's not idolatry when we do it.

Acts 3:22-23
22For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your brothers. You must listen to Him in everything He tells you. 23Everyone who does not heed His words will be completely destroyed from among the people.’
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Titus 1:13-15
13This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sternly, so that they will be sound in the faith, 14and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the commands of men who have rejected the truth. 15To the pure, all things are pure; but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure. Indeed, both their minds and their consciences are defiled.

1 Timothy 1:3-5
3When I left for Macedonia, I urged you to stay there in Ephesus and stop those whose teaching is contrary to the truth. 4Don’t let them waste their time in endless discussion of myths and spiritual pedigrees. These things only lead to meaningless speculations, which don’t help people live a life of faith in God.
(No such thing as Jewish you retard...the fact you think there is proves you an antiChrist.
I'm not brainwashed...you are. I am repeating the Bible dumb af asshole.
You are quoting your feefees

Catholic. The best church you can join.

>Ignoring St. Paul

>Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the Lord. 28 Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself. 30 That is why many of you are weak and ill, and some have died

Something that doesn't include the old testament as canon. It's Jewish and no one "red pilled" worships the God of the Jews.

The correct religion for a white man from the west is the Greco-Roman pantheon but if you absolutely must worship the God of the Jews go Orthodox.

Exactly, and the new Covenant was a joining of the two...you don't know shit.
John 8 31-47
(try reading it asshole, and quit ignoring the fact all of you worship on the Satanic Sunday)
You keep not the Commands of God.
If you like being a molestery Satanist, who is ashamed of Europes' Christian roots...then sure.

I cited the verse proving you were wrong; that the Old Covenant is unlike the New Covenant, per God.

You can believe your cult leaders over God, if you choose.

Most cult followers do.

"Be broken, O peoples, and be shattered; And give ear, all remote places of the earth. Gird yourselves, yet be shattered; Gird yourselves, yet be shattered. "Devise a plan, but it will be thwarted; State a proposal, but it will not stand, For God is with us." For thus the LORD spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,
"You are not to say, 'It is a conspiracy!' In regard to all that this people call a conspiracy, And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it. "It is the LORD of hosts whom you should regard as holy. And He shall be your fear, And He shall be your dread. "Then He shall become a sanctuary; But to both the houses of Israel, a stone to strike and a rock to stumble over, And a snare and a trap for the inhabitants of Jerusalem. "Many will stumble over them, Then they will fall and be broken; They will even be snared and caught." Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

he thinks you're a jehovah's witness.

There's logic to this. If you're going to worship the Abrahamic Jewish God, do it right.

No, it is not. The Old Covenant has nothing in it akin to the New Covenant, and again, you belong to neither.

I cited the verses from the SDA bible, the Clear Word Translation, above, here. It is pure SDA, and they do share that blasphemous belief with the JW.

Again...read John 8 31-47
It clearly say the only people that can be saved, are those doing so through Jesus.
The only way to the Father...etc.
You morons are nuts.
Incorrect.
Funny when an idolator who worships on SUNday calls someone else blasphemous.
Keep telling me wtf I believe...this is another tactic of Satanic idolator molesters.

To know what true Catholicism is about, search YouTube for Fr. Hess and his lectures on the bullshit from Vatican II.

You're in a cult that thinks Jesus is Michael the Archangel.

So your faith is in Michael the Archangel to save you.

You've never met Jesus.

As to what day to worship, perhaps you've never read the actual bible....

Romans 14
One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it.

Colossians 2
So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.

You are not "keeping the sabbath", Jew Lite Cult Member. You are practicing lawlessness.

Here I am telling you Jews are Satanists, and these dudes is all no WAY...they're STILL CHOSEN (in spite of his own Bible saying otherwise).
Thinks they're red pilled...Hahaahahah
Hahahaah that verse translates as don't let people judge you for your Saturday worship...so dumb
And no...I have never heard any of this....again.
You are a cult member who has not even read the book he is on about.
A cult member that worships the SUN.
PS;Is not my fault your rapey priests lied to you about wtf Sabbath means...and did not allow you to own Bibles.

We can own Bibles now...you know that right? Your church masters cannot stop you anymore.
I am a member of a cult who believes wtf the Bible says.
Best cult ever. Not even sure why I am defending them...I don't agree entirely.
That is you guys' job to agree with your moletery pagan priests.
I don't have that problem, as I follow Christ...not man.

"The … remnant of her seed, … keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus."

Thou shalt honor the Sabbath day (Saturday) and keep it holy.

Dunno wtf is hard to comprehend.

>being a protestant

Gnostic Hermetism

>Which denomination is the most redpilled?
None. Early Christianity or no.

Dumbest shit I ever read. The Church claiming to be the only path to truth in spite of lying about wtf is in the Bible, is not acting like Jews...everyone has to believe YOUR version of BS...or that is acting like a Jew?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahaha--ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
These dudes invert reality just like CNN just accuse your opposition of wtf you are doing yourself.
Not clever whatsoever.

My denomination that i just started

>redpilled
>religion
Pick one, not both.