Fuck off britain

We're best friends with Polska now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeDVNgsYy0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok

Poland is better than Britain because its not a country of niggers

I didn't think there was much oil on poland?

This

You were, and are still best friends with israel

I've been to poland several times for work.

Poland is a shithole

Israel is not in the friendzone you silly goy

Niggers of North America + niggers of Europe.
What could possibly go wrong.

Where exactly

But we are already best friends with Hungary and it is not going to change anytime soon.
Sorry, Murica.

Good. Tell this to everyone you know.

STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP
STO LAT TRUMP
>STO LAT TRUMP

This

Łódź mostly, but I visited Warsaw and Krakow too

Exactly, Poles are white niggers.

Isn't it becoming wealthier, though?

>Trump visits Saudi Arabia
>"We're best friends with the Wahabis now!"
>Trump visits Israel
>"We're best friends with the Jews now!"
>Trump visits Poland
>"We're best friends with the Polacks now!"

So, what hated loser country is your excuse for a president visiting next?

giv polen gf

Sound like a mardy German because Trump hates your country

>So, what hated loser country is your excuse for a president visiting next?

Yours?

Yes please have them. Also would you be able to take in all the ones that live over here while your at it? I'm sure they will all find jobs very quickly and not have to live off welfare.

Fuck Hungry. That guy was talking shit behind your back the other day and fucked your girlfriend last Saturday. You should come over and drink beers with me instead

Dont be jelly bong

Based Polska leading the way. Keep it up guys you are the last bastion of hope.

I don't know your name, but I think I love you Based Polish Babe.

>tfw Poland is the dream country but your a spic so you'll never be accepted there

Stay strong Poland

We're always best friends with the Germans, but they need to pay their NATO debts.

that nose looks dirty

Poland is quite nice, visited on several occasions.

Hope Trumps finds his stay there enjoyable.

We always were.

This pro/anti poland shilling is getting out of hand
Shut it down

I really want to see a sweet ass deal between an independent United Kingdom and independent V4. We could then scrap out cucked firearms laws and buy yours.

Also the future of British Nationalist movements will need based Poles

Fucking kek that's actually true as well, he's there right now for the G20 summit

Cuckmany BTFO :)

Eastern Europeans think your beers are piss water.

That's okay, we laugh at you behind your back anyway
You're all this guy

Trump wanted to go to Britain but they acted like idiots instead of friends. Trump is teaching the world that it's not ok to be dicks to burgerland anymore.

Yup the mass produced stuff is. The old world doesnt understand free market capitalism it seems.

lmao

Gib capitalism :C

Graphite is dirty, you Colgate jew.

The cool thing about capitalism is the poor can afford to taste luxury like burger, beer and boobs.

WTF? Look just cos Britain has some leftist idiots does not erase our history

>luxury
>burger
youtube.com/watch?v=SeDVNgsYy0k

> Italy

Fool. You do know a large majority of the world lives on white rice right?

So, 90% crap is luxury because it isn't 100% crap?

Łódź is shithole. Lived there few years.

Yes, but he'll bite his tongue before saying how great Germany is, so that doesn't really count.

What counts is that all countries that are praised by Trump are really hated loser countries.

>went to Poland and expected it to be a third-world shithole
>mfw it was one of the best places i've ever visited

Seriously though, why is Poland so based? The Czech Republic, for example, was an utter shithole when I went there

We are far more hated than any other country though.

Hold on. We have a shared history with Britain. Before the 1630s our history and Britains are one in the same.

Thats like saying "Fuck off brother, We're best friends with this guy now" There is no need to tell your brother to fuck off, you can have best friends, but Britain is family.

Yup. Łódź is a shithole. Considered one of the 3-4 ugliest towns/cities in Poland.

We're still friends but you're the friend with the crazy girlfriend that doesn't get invited to the nice dinner parties. Sometimes we like to have a nice evening without all the drama, you know when we invite responsible countries over like Poland. You guys should hang out with Canada on those nights.

Germs owned.

Unsurprisingly it's also a huge center of leftist activists.

I said taste of luxury. Try to understand capitalism introduces you to a better quality of life to motivate you. Theres mac donald burger and theres a 10 dollar burger. Once you taste a burger theres no going back you always want a better one.

>We're best friends with Polska now
"Give me your plumbers, your qts, your white European masses yearning to breathe free (and help offset the other cunts who come here)."

>I said taste of luxury
JUNK food is called JUNK food because JUNK is JUNK. How difficult is that to understand? Burgers are for niggers, spics and white trash who cannot into functional families that provide their kids with home cooked meals. I truly, honestly, God smite me if I am lying, feel sorry for you if you can find any amount of mental gymnastics to tie the burgers to luxury.

Enjoy your stagnant economy then.

The EU needs to fuck off and stop trying to make polamd take in all those sandniggers and become a third world country too

>Implying Poland have done anything with years of American economic aid on top of eu subsidies

FUCK USA, NATION OF FAGS AND NIGGERS

Why thank you. Enjoy your enrichment and diabeetus.

>German saying that
>What counts is that all countries that are praised by Trump are really hated loser countries.

Eternal Kraut detected -- Opinion dismissed.
Germans have no right to speak on Sup Forums

>t. Hans

>Implying Poland have done anything with years of American economic aid on top of eu subsidies
>anything
They have done at least one thing.

Russia is my only friend, fuck you

I think we should be friends with Finland. They're much better than poles.

italian are not white so be mad when u het beaten on the streets and people spit on you on the streets
every White People are welcome

Why not both

Brits, V4 add later or Swiss, Ostereich (they showed some balls now) and Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia.

Ukraine not invited.

Next thing you will say Bavaria is shithole.

Congratulations on visiting one of shitest big towsn in country.

The Western European governments don't want their people to realize that they have an alternative. Germans worry about their wives and daughters being raped by Abdullahjihad while seeing Hungary and Poland tell the mudslimes to fuck off, so they're likely to vote for regime change. Why the despots love to create a sense of inevitability, "it's just the modern world that pisslam has a say in your country, it was set in motion before you were born, PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN A BIG CITY, KAFIR." Eastern Europe is showing that you can be European and free of pisslam, and that's a threat to the governments of Western Europe, who have created this situation.

It's not hard to have a friend when you can create out out of thin air.

Not trying to divide you, but aren't the atrocities that Russia committed against Poland from the 1800s on a factor? I understand the "fuck Germany AND Russia" Polish nationalists better.

The nose knows.

I was joking, Tyrone. Now give me your guns.

We like russian people.
We hate russian goverments.

>We hate russian goverments.
We too p.cool huh?

dont listen to the shill

They generaly fuck russian people as much as they fucked up Poland thru history.

Nothing personal, but you guys produces most brutal, destructive, mad leaders in history.

Owned.

Poland is still Catholic

>Complaining about fags
>vote for Pedro
>Endorsing one of America's faggiest movies

>Trump visits Germany
>...

>Poles are white niggers.
White niggers are better than black niggers.

I'll sell you some of my armory on credit, no interest (since we're friends) just pay cost over time. I hope you guys win.

Yours. For g20, krautcuck

STONE
O
L
I
D

I'm not mad son, I'm just disappointed.

>men's briefs

Fuck off. It's about time another one left the fold. You are nothing but trouble Dad.

FREEDOM INTENSIFIES.

Kiitos :DDD