Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/crime/crime-Dearborn-Michigan.html
neighborhoodscout.com/mi/dearborn/crime
youtu.be/LOfn-8OKVL0
mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2014/08/report_more_residents_in_dearb.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

Because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Why Sup Forumsacks claim to expose fake news, but meanwhile they prefer avoid such a simple question?

bump for truth

fuck off with your shill thread
sage

>and not a single source was given that day

For one, i'm pretty sure Dearborn is majority Shiite, aka the decent Muslims. Two, minorities sometimes know their place until they have a chance to become the dominant power, Jews are a good example.

sage

Because niggers don't see pakis as a cash cow

The Muslims that are allowed to immigrate to America are not the same as the Muslim hordes in Europe.

Because niggers?

when you can tell it's a jew from a mile away

Because Michigan also contains Detroit.

Because in USA people get shot for being horrible shit.

>Dearborn's sizeable Arab community consists largely of Lebanese and many Assyrian/Chaldean/Syriac who immigrated for jobs in the auto industry in the 1920s, and of more recent Yemenis and Iraqis.[3]

>
Andrew Shryock and Nabeel Abraham, editors of Arab Detroit, stated that many of the subgroups of Middle Eastern Americans have different dialects of Arabic, and that they often "keep very much to themselves" and do not intermarry or socialize with one another.[61]

This is why
Also, Assyrians/Syriacs/Chaldeans are not Arabs, they're Arameans
How about you educate yourself you fucking pleb

city-data.com/crime/crime-Dearborn-Michigan.html

>Two, minorities sometimes know their place until they have a chance to become the dominant power

They are majority/plurality already
Also, there are more Sunnis than Shiites in Dearborn

much higher standards than europe which lets every piece of third world trash walk right in

muslim countries often have low crime rates because of the tremendous levels of societal coercion that make it so if you commit crime, you will face harsh punishment, both from the state and retaliatory violence from other groups (muslim societies are often heavily clandestine/tribal in nature)

soething about income distribution in geographical location

Because they are less violent than blacks.

neighborhoodscout.com/mi/dearborn/crime

>Relative to Michigan, Dearborn has a crime rate that is higher than 91% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes. Importantly, when you compare Dearborn to other communities of similar population, then Dearborn crime rate (violent and property crimes combined) is quite a bit higher than average.

because educated arabs are ok

t. subhuman gypsy

btw, recent Muslim immigrants already outnumbered previous generations

That's what I am talking about
I see no problem with Arab immigrants unless they don't have any privileage over native population

>hurr all middle easterners are arabs

i knew Sup Forums had autism but this badly?

this. levantine arabs are whiter than balkans.

Pick your dearborn bf and your dearborn gf

MY CHANCES OF BECOMING A VICTIM OF A VIOLENT CRIME
>1 IN 262
in Dearborn
>1 IN 241
in Michigan

bitch please

taken from the website that you provided

because musdlimes do not use the legal system and will forever skip it, lat but not least using their race privilege, so they simply dont show up in any statistic.

simple as that.

>everyone on Sup Forums agrees with this stupid statement.
Your autism is showing, especially because it's been proven false in this thread.

Tell that to the polish communities that were there 10-15 years ago! They have just run out of people to attack who won't shoot back

Well for one they stopped reporting rape and pedophilia as is Muslim tradition.

>Explain

Atlantic Ocean. Muslims immigrating into the US are the elite.

They dont usually have higher crime rate, however they still have higher terrorism rate, 2% of people in the US who are muslim commit around one third of terrorism.

Assyrians, Syriacs, and Chaldeans are also Christian. Pretty important point.

t. 2nd generation balkan immigrant

According to your logic we can believe to statistics when we speak about black crime, but same statistics suddenly become unreliable when we speak about Arabs?

pls, stop being hypocritical

Arabs are considered white in America.

>56%

is a meme

it's more like
>46%

give sources first before giving my eyes cancer

1: >michigan average
2: muslims take matters into their own hands, not call the police

You ignore any argument that you can't weasel around.
>getting off this slide

Like Osama?

To some extent, I agree with you

Background check is needed while allowing shitton of immigrants

Speaking of radical Islamic terrorism, I have to say that jihadists are responsible for about 200 deaths in the US(if you substract 9/11), same as number of homicides in St.Louis in 2015 alone

imagine what the death toll would be if the us weren't pouring many billions of dollars into counter-terrorism

4% blacks
Now, take a rope, do what you have to do

Sharia courts don't report to state authority. The same reason the congo has a "low crime rate'

Detroit influences the average.

Because islam means peace. When there aren't any non-muslims to kill and everyones obeys Allah, the peace what muslims always talk about is achieved. Why do people still miss this one?

Only 50% of population are Arabs

1. Dearborn was full of Muslims for many decades. They didn't come to America after 9/11. As such most of them are less radicalized than newer immigrants.
2. Michigan has alot of Blacks, who probably commit more violent crime than Muslims.

ROPE

OP literally switches from the groupings of "Arab muslims" to "people of middle eastern descent"

Thats a big jump in demographics, nevermind it takes out the somali problem thats rampant in michigan. Nor does it take into account the terrorist incident over there a few weeks ago

>They are majority/plurality already
So the muslims only stop being violent once they outnumber us, at which point we're at their mercy?
Not really making the best of cases here.

I see that OP is planning a trip through Europe.

Also Muslims generally act out in political violence, not nigger violence. The state has a lot of fucking niggers.

Because whites > shit > sandniggers > niggers

Dearborn, MI is full of sandniggers.
Detroit, MI is full of niggers.

Why do you keep labelling them as Muslims?

If some retarded moroccan or turkish thug commit crime, why do you consider him as a Muslim?
They commit crime not out of religious beliefs, but because they are stupid thugs and piece of shit, that's all

youtu.be/LOfn-8OKVL0

>Why do you keep labelling them as Muslims?
Your OP was about Muslims, this response was about Muslims, your response to that was about Muslims, my response was about Muslims, and all of a sudden you're talking about Arabs?

You're deflecting.

>equal to US average

Still bad.

>lower violent crime rate compared to Michiagn's average

wew lad. Americanized Arabs are typically civilized, doesn't mean they're not dangerous. A Dearborn native that preached Islam radicalized one of the recent London attackers.

Muskegon Heights, Pontiac, Saginaw, Detroit, and God-forsaken Flint are such warzones that they're not outliers but rather the bulk of state crime, two of those cities having been top contenders in the nation's worst crime rates for decades. A fucking cell block couldn't compete.

>Because whites > shit > sandniggers
Sure
Now explain how pure white russian(white) cities still have higher homicide rates than even totally immigrant infested cities in Europe

is right
they have their sharia courts and won't call the police, instead they all bring their families to a street fight

because pic related

That's pure speculation.

They aren't attacking each other, dipshit. Not yet, anyway.

>OP complains that Sup Forums considers muslims to be violent, states that muslims in a certain are aren't violent
>this area is majority muslim
>to achieve similar results, an area must follow the example and become majority muslim
>to achieve similar results country wide, the country must follow the example and become majority muslim
>a majority muslim population is known to end poorly
Go ahead and tell me which logical steps I missed.

Day of reckoning when, Dixie Man?

>Indonesia/Turkey/Tajikistan/Morocco
What anti-chrisitan genocide happened there in last 30 years?
Tell me
Sharia in Albania?
Are you even for real?

50% of Muslims are inbred. Not joking.
The holy book of their own religion dictates to murder non-believers, lying is ok to non-believers to achieve your agenda, womanizing and pedophilia is ok, etc.
You're either a Muslim and know this and are a Muslim anyway... or... a incredibly ignorant blind follower who's also dangerous because of their stupidity.

>to achieve similar results, an area must follow the example and become majority muslim
>to achieve similar results country wide, the country must follow the example and become majority muslim

You just made it up

I thought it was 70% oh wait that's just Pakis.

The part where "countrywide" suddenly became part of the argument presented by Sup Forums or anyone else?

mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2014/08/report_more_residents_in_dearb.html

Compare it 90% of the other cities, like user said. Take out Detroit and Dearborn is above average. What he said was correct. Subtract Detroit's satellite cities Saginaw and Flint and there is an even greater variance.

Dearborn is (barely) below MI average because of Detroit. Compare Dearborn to other larger metro cities like Canton, Northville, Royal Oak, Allen Park, Trenton, and Grosse Ile. And Dearborn is a shithole that is only overtaken by Lincoln Park, and River Rouge.

Any other Michiganders who are >>/gettingthefuckout/ soon? This state is a shithole and I can't wait to leave.

How many generations have these Muslims been living in the US?

Do they live in a majority White community?

If the answer is "many" and "yes", then they are not real Muslims. They don't follow Sharia. They're like people who call themselves Christian but never go to church.

You conveniently decided not to mention, or simply forgot the fact that America is also filled with violent niggers.

Niggers

Because they do not report it to infedels and handle via sharia courts.
Seriously, employ some thought.
Sage

They're not gonna prey on their fellow durqas.

This is such bullshit. Muslims don't report their crimes to the police. Muslim women raped and sexually assaulted are silenced by community leaders. They even have sharia courts in the UK where they justify beating their wives.

Wait for second and third generations for the violent ride.

Because of the niggers in detroit. Black muslims>blacks>muslims

Because blacks are so criminal that they skew the numbers and make Arabs look peaceful. In NYC, Blacks are 104x more likely to commit a shooting than Whites. It's absurd.

Compare Arabs to Whites and you'll see why we think they're scum. Or compare them to the median crime rate instead.