Have vacation coming up

>have vacation coming up
>have always wanted to visit England
>don't want to get allahu ackbar'd

Is there anywhere in the Anglosphere that's safe to visit?
>inb4 Australia
Too damn hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

jorvik-viking-festival.co.uk/about/video/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207256/Rochdale-grooming-gang-deported-appeals-rejected.html
amazon.co.uk/Pathfinder-Dorset-Outstanding-Circular-Guides/dp/0319090361/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1499360434&sr=8-4&keywords=ordnance survey walking dorset
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dont want to get allahu ackbar'd

then dont go to:

>any part of london that isnt touristy aka buckingham palace, hyde park etc
>bradford
>birmingham

what sort of vacation are you after? Lake District is beautiful and miles away from anything that looks like a city.

>Leicester
>Derby
>Luton
Keep the list going lads

East of England is pretty nice. Avoid Ipswich and Norwich though.Go to a coastal town.

>british ''''''''''people''''''''''

I'd like some place in the country where you can see some historical sites, maybe some living history shit from before industrialization.

Somerset.

>Ashford, smells of dogshit (the whole town)
>Eastleigh, its like the wickerman
>Essex, all of it
>Bedford
>Peterborough
>all the northern cities

ironically Glasgow was alright when i went there.

>Anywhere in scotland thats not Inbhir nis or the highlands.

watch out not just muslims for lowland scum to.

York looks nice, most of the shires are beautiful it's just the cities inside them that fuck it up

ok then so look at

>lake district
>peak district
>cornwall
>somerset
>norfolk

just to name a few. No need to go to London lad, its 95% shit. Imagine NYC with all the plus points removed.

Go to Keswick.

You will not regret it.

>be brit
>let in immigrants
>immigrants set up sharia zones
>brits aren't even allowed to enter

kek cuck

>he thinks he is going to be more at risk in an 87% white country than a 62% white country

Fucking hell mate turn off Fox News.

North Wales is pretty nice if you enjoy walking/pubs/castles and that good shite. Avoid Rhyl and Holyhead at any cost, though.

Just stay out of London and other big cities and you'll be fine.

If you want living history come see me fight in the York festival, it's the biggest viking age reenactment festival in Europe and it takes over most of the city of York (which is one of the most historic city in the country anyway)

jorvik-viking-festival.co.uk/about/video/

Lake District or Peak District
Avoid cities and visit small villages/towns

>believing fox news
>hiding the flag

i sense the presence of the leaf

KESWICK

Try the following:

Warwick
York
Bath
Lincoln
Norwich
Canterbury
Oxford
Cambridge
Wells
Durham
Chichester
Chester
Shrewsbury
Salisbury

All beautiful, historic towns with overwhelmingly white populations. Our major cities are mostly shitholes, with a few exceptions (Bristol being one example). Try to avoid them if you can.

>canada
>fox

ok muhamad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207256/Rochdale-grooming-gang-deported-appeals-rejected.html

>US as big as the entirety of the EU
>Assumes all 38% of coloreds are located in one spot in the US

That would be cool as hell but that's 220 days away.

>still hiding the flag
>no denial

>just to name a few. No need to go to London lad, its 95% shit. Imagine NYC with all the plus points removed.

Couldn't be put better. Honestly I can't score NYC higher than London. It's literally the same thing just on the other side of the Atlantic....Enjoyed my time out of London/in Eire tho.....

Shit, I forgot to mention Edinburgh. That place is absolutely gorgeous. (Although it's not in England.)

What about Dover?

>have always wanted to visit England
the fuck is wrong with you?

As a tourist you'll be safe in london but it'll cost you loads day to day.

I second the peak district assuming you like the outdoors

cornwall has some nice beaches

It's a comfy feel knowing that your local pub is like a century older than the USA

Nottingham is alright if you avoid Hyson green

Where else would you go? Germany? Sweden?

Don't make me laugh.

actually yeah Edinburgh was pretty nice, literally met one single group of cunts when i was out at night and....they were from london. says it all really.

>shottingham
Notts is the best for Americans because they can get gunned down in the street just like home

It's depressing that 2 gun attacks per year is enough to get you that nickname in the UK

>England
Sure, you can go to small villages, meadows and pubs, people are usually friendly, big cities sucks, the cultural offer in London is great and all that but don't show how the country really is

Go to Osterreich instead.

Stage out of Innsbruck, rent a car, and explore from there.

Hit up the Stubai glacier area and do some alpine sledding, hang-gliding or para-sailing, or just hiking. The place is fucking gorgeous, the food and the beer is better, and you won't have to deal with the British, as they are cunts, and their shitty island is a bore.

Correct, London is nothing like the rest of the country

Hi, German diaspora. How's life in the US?

Nope, try again pumpkin.

England is a very beautiful country if you ignore the cities.

Don't mock it.

Unironically Canada.

>hang-gliding
Don't really want to do any of that. I just want to see some old timey stuff like castles and medieval cottages and then get drunk at a pub. Plus it'd be nice to go to a place where everyone speaks English.

Keswick looks nice though. So does Somerset.

London is a cesspit I felt like puking when I went there, and that was years ago. Paris is no better. Both filled with disgusting arabs and niggers.

Just stay home, user. Europe is no better than here. The kikes have done their work well.

Stay the fuck out of Ipswich, full of kebab shops.

>go to a place where everyone speaks English.

They don't speak "English"...they speak British.

Ze Germans and Austrians speak better "English" than you'll hear in the U.K., dude.

>Germans speak better English than the English do
hmm

>fokin wot bruv me finks ya got a fuckin knob in ya gob innit??
Yeah, "English"... heh heh..

Cunt off.

He's a retard, ignore him. Enjoy your time in England. Avoid Bodiam Castle, it's a bit shit, yeah it has a moat but it's still a bit shitty, that stuff is more for kids.

Go to Somerset or look at a map of England, find a patch of green somewhere and look for a village near it. You get all the inbred villagers and things like that.

Sigourney Weaver likes Cornwall so you could go there, lot's of villages.

Enjoy.
>Chav slang
Shut up nigger face or I kill you.

london is fine. i spent 10 days there recently riding those double decker buses all over the place with my young daughter in tow. zero problems. their society is waaaaaay more laid back than ours, even with the occasional suicide attacker. if i had the funds, i would buy a place in london

Have you been to the U.K. or Germany? No? Then shut the fuck up, because it's true.

It's easier to understand a German speaking English than it is to understand ze English speaking British.

Fact.

Nice proxy, Nigel.

Go to Poland and The Czech Republic. They are much nicer, safer, better food, better women, and cheaper. Plus the beer is cold. 10/10 would go again.

you're the one hiding behind a fake flag faggot

>Is there anywhere in the Anglosphere that's safe to visit?

America

t.hans-adolf von burgerstein

>Too damn hot.
Faggot that likes the cold

Chester is a nice city. And, as of 2011, it was 95% white.

This.

The Czech Republic is a great option as well and has everything you'd like to see in Europe, without the need to set foot on that disgusting little island.

Croatia is another excellent spot to check out and largely ignored as an option. The food is great, wine is cheap, chicks are hot, and the coast along the Adriatic is fucking gorgeous.

Skip the island, and stick with the continent, dude.

London is 100x better than New York, just so you know, but since you're not going there: Bath in Somerset (top-tier), the beaches around places like St Ives and Salcombe, the city of Lincoln and the city of York for culture, Yorkshire moors or Lake District for nature, Gloucestershire for well-planned paths to hike through. Northumberland if you want to get away from crowds.

Go to Sheffield. Population of about 600,000, big player in the industrial revolution and right next to the peak district. Then you have little towns around it like Dronfield which are really nice. Good train links to Leeds and York too. It's also cheap because it's in /the north.

England is God's country you uncultured Yank. Enjoy your own country but if you ever feel like something different come here. You speak the language.

>Yorkshire moors or Lake District for nature

Not the Peak District?

It's not just where you go it's what you do, if you go to tourist towns you'll just do overpriced boring shit. Bring your walking boots and walk in the ancient landscape. Stonehenge ( a tourist trap now) Silbury Hill, Avebury Stones, Skara Brae etc, or the fucking million stately homes we have, or just go on walks, UK is fooking lovely.

My fav book at the moment for walks: amazon.co.uk/Pathfinder-Dorset-Outstanding-Circular-Guides/dp/0319090361/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1499360434&sr=8-4&keywords=ordnance survey walking dorset

>Croatia
>largely ignored as an option.
OK now we know you're trolling. Croatia is one of the busiest locations around these days, partly because of GoT and because the South of France and Spain have been overcrowded for 25 years with tourists.

Don't let the krauts fool you, this is the best country

>England is God's country
True and scientifically provable

It's God's own country.

Australia too hot? It's literally 7° In Sydney rn, but were full so you know, fuck off

implying any place without guns is comfy

As the great Third Eye Blind once said, "I don't want to go to London"

Yeah it's gonna be hard not being armed but hopefully I won't run into any ackbars in Somerset.

You won't lol, even in the regions's biggest city, Bath, the percentage of Muslims is probably 0.5%. I want to see your reaction on seeing a white city for the first time.

>I want to see your reaction on seeing a white city for the first time.
I'll probably cry desu

It's winter in the southern hemisphere, silly burger.

>www.jorvik-viking-festival.co.uk/about/video/
january? it'll be raining.

Just come to the Vysehrad 4 (Czech,Poland,Hungary,slovakia)

Not english but safe to travell and no worries about trucks or stabbings.

Come to the southwest, it's comfy as fuck here

t. Bath fag

this

›going there soon myself

"Winter"

Newcastle, or basically anywhere in the northeast, barring Darlington and Sunderland

We have a lot of castles, honestly they are a nice day out because theres all sorts of tourist events like trebuchet firing and mock battles.

D U R H A M

What's in Poland? Not OP but I love polish music (not just Chopin) and I've gotten to try some Polish food here in NYC. I've been thinking of going somewhere for a week or so sometime in the fiture and Poland was a thought

That's because they all speak in a babyfied uniform accent meant to maximise understanding in conversations.
Just because you're too socially stunted to ask brits with accents to repeat what they've said doesn't mean they're not speaking the same language/

You're part of the Anglosphere, you're welcome here, I hope you have a good time. :)

>ctrl-f
>no Ireland

Also if it was up to me none of my Anglo brothers wouldn't even need a visa.
You just show up at Hearthrow with your passport,
A warm friendly face greetings you,
No long queues, fast tracking for Anglosphere.
A big sign saying "Welcome home" and free vouchers 25% off all our major shops.

I know this will never happen. But that's how I'd like you to be treated :(

Ireland.

Those rolling hills are beautiful. I wish your laws weren't so cucked. I'd love to love in the countryside.

*live

>Burgers holidaying in Europe

Just stay the fuck away from any western Capital. All of them.

Should be fine.

dude go to Cornwall pakis are non existent there

Somerset is a good shout. York is a nice little city with alot of history.

Avoid Ayr. It's fallen to the Saracen horde.

New Zealand. Gods own country. There are some nigger tier maori's but all the ones I met were bros.

Can confirm, worst thing about Chester is the japanese tourists clogging it up and that on Saturdays you get a fair few scousers.

>Someone mentioned Ashford as shit while it's next to Chertsey

Oxford, Cambridge, Canterbury, Bath, Winchester, Cornwall and York are all nice places with a historic English feel about them and not too much vibrant diversity

If you fancy venturing a bit futher north the lake district, Edinburgh and the highlands are stunning

Basically just stay away from major cities