Catholicism or Eastern Orthodoxism?

Which one is the best version of Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDKtBl9c7BU
archive.is/dmbDQ
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All Christianity is shit

Aristotle vs Plato

>Hey guys, which fairy tale is more entertaining?

Jansenism

>Which one is the best version of Christianity?

Catholicism is irredeemable.

Nig nogism

I prefer some down to Earth small protestant church.

All these huge churches are is paedophilia, homosex, corruption, dirty money and politics.

Eastern. For the architecture.

`You should elaborate. People here aren't going to know what Jansenism is.

As long as they aren't one of the Anglocuck offshoots, does it really matter?
In any event I'd say Catholicism up until John Paul.

Orthodoxy because you can at least respect it more for being closer to its roots.

Catholicism has no redeemable quality and should be destroyed.

Literally another branch of Jewry.

That's just "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome. Proddies have pedos occasionally, too. Married priests are at least SOME protection against the worst, so Pravoslavie wins easily over Roman Catholicism for me.

Im roman Catholic for life but in its current state, id say the Orthodox has a leg up.

Orthodoxy ofcourse.

Aristotle

Basically catholicism coherent with teaching of saint Augustine. It has got some similarities with Calvinism, for example it is close to doctrine of double predestination.

Is that in Sankt Peterburg??

None, but if had had to chose I would prefer Aristotle. The only sane way is full nominalism.

Protestantism.

thats kronsdadt, which is technically its own town, but its usually considered a part of st petersburg

Which branch of Protestantism?

Eastern Orthodoxism.

There is nothing Christian about Catholicism.

It's another version of a Black mass.

All of the most prosperous nations on the Earth are historically Protestant, or were colonised by Protestants.

>b-b-but Germany and Canada and Switzerland now have NARROW Catholic pluralities!!!

That's because of secularism - all of the Protestants becoming secular. Which is because Protestants are more advanced than Catholics.

All three of those countries were DOMINATED by Protestants until modern secularism - they were all majority Protestant in the early 20th Century (Germany was about 70% Protestant, and Canada was basically entirely Protestant apart from Quebec).

Notice how the greatest Catholic nations - France, Italy, Spain - do not even feature on this list. Because they are undeveloped shitholes where the populations are too busy drinking wine, taking siestas, and diddling kids. This isn't even to MENTION the other big Catholic countries of the world - e.g. Mexico, Argentina - which are complete and utter shitholes.

Maybe if you Cathocucks wanted to improve yourselves then you should start employing the Protestant work ethic?

Eternal Anglicanism.

>catholicism
>eastern orthodoxism
>christianity

Pick one

Anglicanism, of course.

Good man.

Catholics and Jews have a lot in common.

What about Austria and Northern Italy?

Die heretic
youtube.com/watch?v=aDKtBl9c7BU

>USA
>Protestant

Dont you have christian cities to plunder
mr crusader

The one that doesn't have homosexual pedophiles running it

This man gets it.

DESU I was Eliscopalian until the faggots ruined it.

Why the church should be led by a puppet king who has got nothing to say?

>That's because of secularism - all of the Protestants becoming secular. Which is because Protestants are more advanced than Catholics.

Simplistic. Protestants had to enforce secularism because they emerged in Roman Catholic societies and almost always had to deal with vestigial Papist populations and other competing Protestant sects. When you reject one universal authority, you don't really have a leg to stand on when you are faced with a rival protesting sect. If YOU were right to secede, why aren't they? In the end, in the interests of peace and quiet, they all ended up adopting secularist notions.

And you also miss the important fact that Protestantism is almost always a step on the way to total rejection of Christianity as a real believed-in faith. That Abrahamic stuff needed lots of Graeco-Roman and local heathen packaging to make it palatable to our ancestors. When you strip it all back down to the scripture alone, you run this risk.

Plato, Nominalism a shit

Your opinions a shit

The queen is a figurehead for the country. When people say "god save the queen" they're really saying "god save Britain".

So none

And all the effort was worth it. From the east to the west.

lmao! all of them ar shit :^)

Yeah, shame the old bitch has sat silent while the country's been fucked out of all recognition.

I wonder why you focus on the present and not historically considerated. Certainly intriguing.

test

catholicism is the best

catholics.

Anglicanism was the best until the 1970s or so when it started to rot from the inside.

Your graphic almost matches the "most ethnically fucked up" list, though. I'm English myself, and urge you to rethink these simplistic kneejerk jingoist reactions. This sense of self-conceit is massively damaging. We're so complacent as a nation, satisfied with the "achievements" you highlight, that we're incapable of realising how totally FUCKED we are. When you speak of wine and siestas, you're actually referring to a far more sensible culture of alcohol, whereby families enjoy safe leisure together and promote a healthy urban environment, for instance. Consumerism and hedonistic binge-drinking is what the Protestant world has to offer in comparison.

There are laws against the monarchy interfering too much.

Serious question, does any catholic actually like the pope?

What about them? They're not on that list of the 20 most developed nations in the world. And they're both Catholic. What a coincidence!

Yes it was founded by Protestants. Sorry that rustles you, Novak.

Yes Anglicanism has now been a little corrupted - but its history is great. It is the religion upon which both the United Kingdom and the United States were founded - it is the religion that drove both of them forward towards world domination.

Armenian apostolic priests can be married

>catholicism is the best

Orthodoxy is the best

fuckin argentinean commie

The one that doesn't fuck children, host gay orgies and command its follows to open their homes to rapefugees

>Anglicanism was the best until

It was great in the time of Cranmer because it was connected with heroically breaking free from a corrupt globalist world order. It was great in the imperialist period, because it basically buckled down and devoted itself to nourishing the national myth of spreading righteousness worldwide. In other words, when it was connected to ANOTHER national MISSION, which ultimately was greater than itself.

Righteous Christianity

An incredibly poor excuse. She is derelict of her duty, GLARINGLY so. Otherwise, why even KEEP the monarchy?

It's no accident that 'protestant work ethic' is a compliment, and 'apocrypha' stands for...fanfiction.

Why do you?

Every Orthodox priest can marry,in fact if they wan't to be a higher rank they have to be married and have kids.

Catholic wins in architecture, but orthodoxy is the true church. The pope is nothing more than a Patriarch. Im going to convert soon. While the catholic church mostly had some things wrong it became evil after vatican 2, still better than protestants though, theyre basicaly talmudic satanic jews.

>Protestants...changing doctrine.>132628895

When did "Changing doctrine" = reading the bible.

fpbp

Still similar attitude was present in late medieval and early modern northern italy.

>Which one is the best version of Christianity?
They are both worse than Christianity.

>And you also miss the important fact that Protestantism is almost always a step on the way to total rejection of Christianity as a real believed-in faith.
I guess you're right. That's what's happened in all the world's most developed nations. Maybe religion is holding countries like your own back?

>greece
>a country that is ravaged by debt and unemployment
You're not exactly a prime model of development and prosperity over there, Stavros.

What are you talking about? I'm doing the opposite - I conceded that Germany, Switzerland and Canada currently have *narrow* Catholic pluralities (not majorities). That is, there are more Catholics than Protestants now in those countries - due to secularism - but neither is over 50%.

But historically those countries were Protestant. Germany was like 70% Protestant before the Nazis (who ushered in secularism).

Protestantism built the most prosperous nations of the world. Britain, the USA, Germany, the Nordic countries, and all the colonies of these countries (particularly the British colonies of course) - Canada, Australia, etc.

Cathocucks spend all their time drinking wine, taking siestas, diddling kids, and watching melodramas where "MAMMA MIA!" is said about twenty times in the space of a minute. That's why they languish in poverty-striken shitholes while Protestants have build the most developed nations on Earth.

Miaphysitism

Aristotle is not a nominalist. Stop being retards.

>Christianity
>Materialism
Pick one.

Why Orthodox churches always look like fucking Mosques?

All types of Christianity are just different forms of Judaism.

Protestants definitely do not have a monopoly on modern degeneration, my friend.

Modern Spain is totally cucked, full of faggots. France has a bigger Muslim / African problem than Britain. And pic related is Brazil, which of course is one of the most ethnically mixed nations on the planet.

Italy and Poland perhaps have more traditional attitudes, but even they are being swamped by leftism (mainly coming from the young, like everywhere else).

>i'm a cuck
kys

France is one of the most anti catholic countries since the (((french revolution)))

>Hagia Sophia dome completed 537ish
>Islam Qur'an from 632ish

archive.is/dmbDQ

This.....

I think both are acceptable, theologically I think I tend towards orthodoxy being overall more sound.
Catholicism has a great tradition though, as great as orthodoxy, the blemish on its face is the corruption and politics of the papacy.

I still remain catholic. Its way of looking at the world is naturally part of me at this point.

this

I'll wait until this shit pope die. I they choose another jew, I'm going to become an ortho.

Only catholicism is the true religion, the Church was give by Jesus to Peter and not to the byzantines.

The today Catholic Church is a Sect, the Vatican II Sect, and thats why its this shit today. That was prophesied, the Church would be reign by the Devil and somehow it's should turn back because they are the only and truth one Church.

TIPS VATICAN II on jewgle, you will undestand why the Church is so sodomite these days.

REMEMBER 23th SEPTEMBER AND REDEEMS NOW THATS IS TIME.

They're still like 60% Catholic.

Do the temporal power tempts you? Are your treasures in the heaven?

I am Protestant.
I like Catholicism for the most part but the faggot Pope and pedo priests really turns me off.
Orthodoxy seems okay I don't know much about it.

The Vatican II is a tumor in the Church. They are not catholics, they're a worship to the Devil. Don't believe anything that comes from them.

Stop worshiping Jewish tribal God yahweh and return back to European gods and goddesses.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/

Here is all you need to know about the true religion. Do not believe kikes or satanists. There's NO salvation outside the Catholic religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU

Paganism is a flaw. Do not by the Varg cattle. This snownigger knows nothing. In the time where the Church and the government where the same all the kikes were btfo.

This anti-pope is all about blasphemy and heresy.

dont you conspiracy christians ever get bored of "they're actually satanists!" argument

every single time when someone tries to argue with a christian they just get accused of being a satanist and thats the end of it

Simply because ANYTHING outside the catholic dogma is not to the Glory of our Lord. This is unbelievable binary: You are for Jesus or you're don't. There's no "half-salvation". There's is just one and it is the Church that Jesus leaved to us.

The new priests are not real priests. The traditional rite was extermined.

forgot the picture

I don't know what the fuck this is supposed to mean