Meme War

So this just happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8b7lKiq21fw
youtube.com/watch?v=w06PgmtuOxI&list=FLavavCEmQGCYUfcIr7MfRkw&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Stupid reddit faggots are still surprised that journalists can use the internet too

Oh no..
They're on to us

Looks fake

the fact they need to discover this connection says a lot

D O X X E D

O

X

X

E

D

HOLY SHIT HOW DID THEY FIGURE IT OUT

Even if Kekistan weren't in its entirety a parody, that flag simply obeys the laws of heraldic flag formatting. Sure, it resembles that Nazi flag, but so do plenty of other, real countries' flags.

>us
>kekistan

it is
From some 'parody' video some autists made

All according to plan. Normalizing Nazi imagery.

Well yeah Hillary said the frog was a racist. Havent the politics of personal destruction destroyed thr frog?

Get Gloria to call up some rape victims to allege pepe sodomized them in 1995.

Fight fire with fire

good now the normies get linked with nazis

Took em long enough, jesus Christ they are stupid

ITS REAL IT DODNT HAPPEN STOP MAKING THESE THREADS WHY ARE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO FUCKIGN STUPID

I can see now that there are some similarities between those flags.

The Fake News media is grasping at straws here. Real Pedes aren't racist and know its ALL AMERICANS first! The fact that they need to try to make us look like Nazis just shows that theyre threatened because we're winning the Meme War. Honestly I wish /pol would cool it with the Nazi stuff because its really hurting President Trump's brand and its not that funny.

>secret

not sure which side of this is funnier: it taking this long for msm to figure it out OR this long for shittit fags to figure out we tricked them in to wearing nazi shit in public

Oh for fucks sake, don't connect those faggots with us

>secret

I thought it was pretty obvious desu. Is this
>American education
in action?

*ITS NOT

This

>secret
I lose more respect for the left every day

lol nazis btfo

Fuck you go away.

Are these idiots really going to take on the likes of Reddit and Sup Forums? Have they not figured out the power that is weaponized autism?

I was spamming threads with this yesterday. I knew CNN/Other ZOG orgs were around and hoped they'd catch on.

Now T_D/Kekifagis will have to get off the fence or fuck off.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

Took them that long lmao.

I actually approve. Any cringe larper kekistani will leave the movement now they don't want to be associated with nazis. /ourguys/ will stay on because its always been an esoteric and hidden cult

Yeah the kekistan flag resembles the Nazi flag because the Nazis were right. That is the political ethos we want in the west, not this usurious Jewish faux capitalist welfare state. Deal with it m5m!!!!!

>Real Pedes aren't racist

What the fuck is a Pedes?

heh

Sweden, yes!

Holy shit! Why has this been kept away from us?

It's a misspelling of "faggot."

Global Crusaders : Order of the Ku Klux Klan.

Fill Buzzfeed with CNN memes. We can make 1 article a day and we can fill it with redpills and memes. We can honeypot the titles too. The left's cancer is about to get some meme-o therapy.

>they think it's a secret
>they think it's not openly designed that way to mock it
god leftists are so fucking retarded

Wait... wasn't it obvious to anyone with a brain?

Based Maga centipedes from reddit

>secret

again..

Retards we made the mistake of colonizing, kind of like the niggers of Sup Forums.

It's the french word for faggot actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=8b7lKiq21fw

>as the result of this man
>sargon of akkad

This. Fucking /r9k/ and /bant/ trying to pawn off blame on the board of peace.

Faggot stop posting this stupid satirical video like it is real.

Vinnland Flag

I blame Sargon of cuckad.

Agreed. Them MSNBCers are gabizillion IQ. It's why they ended up in journalism, rather than say, becoming wealthy.

Why do people get so but hurt about this? Is "cross with design in the middle" really that crazy of a design?

For (you)

Wow. when you look closely, you can see some slight similarity. Thanks OP. Missed that one.

It's fake, yo.

>MSNBC

>theres a subreddit for fuckthealtright
yeah because fuck every clinically sane politically rational human being who wants to live a normal life

>don't immediately notice resemblance
American media members of the media think they are very smart

DISAVOW! DISAVOW!

>American "education"

>were not the Nazis
>they are

Shadilay

thats nice, go talk about it on plebbit. I've been here for so many years, "kekistan" was never a Sup Forums thing for a second. It's stupid normie shit and plebbit garbage, fuck off

>CNN forces Sup Forums to admit "I was just pretending to be retarded"
epic, simply epic

No I saw it live it's totally not fake

kys lefty faggot. daily reminder that Bernie lost and your donations were wasted.

I miss when Sup Forums was about George Zimmerman, A. Wyatt Mann, Ben Garrison, Christopher Dorner, chimpouts, and "Gas the kikes, race war now." I guess we sacrificed Sup Forums's quality in order to get ProGoodGoy Grönald Twoscoops Brumphulumphous elected.

This. Its not even subtle.

>when you think you are being doxxed by cnn

You are such a boomer slob. The left are the real Nazies lel!

>pol
>kekistan

Go back to blebbit faggot

Me too. It was comfy back then.

You trolls are so smart, but CNN just faxed me over this juicy "dox" this morning. You could say it's an... epic win :-)

Let's fucking kill rally the troops. No one cares who commies, degenerates, we need everyone if we are going to go to war with mass media. Also we need a new hashtag that is not being trottled. Nothing to inopropriat or edgy. We need it to rally the normies and even cucks if we want to take down the MSN

Even if the kekistani shit has become cringy as fuck thanks to normies it doesn't really matter at least tthey are usefull idiots. Cannonfodder so to speak let MSNBC join in the meme war, the morr normies get fucked over by doxxing of msm outlets the better. It will just produce more meme warriors in the end.

This is a board of peace

Wtf I love Hitler now

>we are not nadsis, they are!!!!1

Here's the report its from

youtube.com/watch?v=w06PgmtuOxI&list=FLavavCEmQGCYUfcIr7MfRkw&index=8

Oh fuck, "they" are on to us. What ever will we do???

Kek you must be my american version.

what gave us away?

Wow yeah it's very subtle you have to squint almost to see the hidden hate

(You)

Reminder that Sup Forums is satire

amazing

upboat xd

>secret

topkek

kys kekishills

Reminder that Kekistan is reddit tier shit. fuck off and kys faggot.

does the norway is nazi

yeah, thanks a lot Sup Forums you fucking spastics, you've finally succeeded in shitting up and killing this entire site, fucking kill yourselves

So your going to let MSN fuck with Reddit? No, they are our bitches. MSN does not get to fuck with them only we do.