How do we stop the_donald from raiding us periodically with their civic cuck propaganda?

how do we stop the_donald from raiding us periodically with their civic cuck propaganda?

Ignore their threads, dumbass.

What's wrong with civic nationalism?

Ive obviously been to plebbit less than you have and ive always been a civic nationalist

I dont get the hate we get from /pol. We're all fighting the same fight. We recognize your great accomplishments in the Meme War and honestly its time you recognize ours. We singlehandedly got Trump elected and are the face of the New Right.

Honestly if we join forces instead of fighting all the time, we can easily stop the Globalists and MAGA together.

Here take this Rare Pepe as a sign of peace and good will from our based Domreddit.

MAGA

Oops I forgot to upload the picture. Here you go.

KEK

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

fuck off

More mummy thread desu, and lots of gore.

Not in the same threads though, obviously.

>being a racist

We just need a proper eugenics program to fix up their IQ is all.

mummy will save us!

You just want to steal all our dank memes since Sup Forums has gone stagnant.

#MAGA #CNNBLACKMAIL

I personally don't see a problem with civic nationalism as long as they also want closed borders.

I-is that MUMMY natalia??

what's wrong niggerlover? no based black cock for you to suck today?

maybe

posting the IQ studies by race

fpbp
/thread

Natalya pictures can be signals. NFP? Grandmas rear end? Does it mean something?

I didn't realize how bad The_Donald migration situation was until I saw a majority posters defending Civic Nationalism in a thread yesterday. Six months ago, that would have never been the case.

You can't. Bots and Newfags bump their thread this board is over run with shills.

/pol was fun when it was making jokes and memes about political correcteness, retarded SJWs and american leftism. Now it's more and more just a place for retarded basement-dwellling white supremacists and literal nazis shilling their retarded faggotry.

We need to step up the hate and racism on this board it scares the normie redditors away.

we need to start making civicnat hate threads

I thought the whole "BASED BLACK MAN" thing was a meme until I actually went there.

You must be new as fuck

Reminder to sage and report this thread and similar threads. They are made by lefty faggots who are asshurt that they're losing their hold on normalfags and reddit niggers. 8 years, faggot.

Civic nationalism is the best kind of nationalism.

People from all walks of life, beautifully united together over their love and passion for their country.

Sup Forums was always a White Supremacist/Nazi board. You're obviously a migrant of The_Donald if you think otherwise.

Yeah its pretty bad. And by pretty I mean extremely. Civic nationalism must be annihilated, and it will be

>stormfags thinking they ever ran Sup Forums
>divide and conquer shareblue shills
>Antifa larping as Nazis

same fuck thread
every day
one hundred times a day

OP is a faggot

>Antifa larping as Nazis

same fuck thread
every day
one hundred times a day

>Top left corner
>White male
Lol no

Reminder to sage and report this post and similar posts. They are made by The_Donald faggots who are asshurt that they're losing their hold on reddit.

You're a newfag. That's the problem with redditor they larp as oldfag all the time throwing faggot every two words you think you guys aren obvious ?

wtf i love white genocide now

this ffs
and you dont deserve these doubles, summerfag

OH LOOK
>Antifa larping as Nazis

same fuck thread
every day
one hundred times a day

When are people going to learn that nobody is raiding, This is our website as much as it is yours. Most of us would never even use Reddit. And never have.

even more

He was making fun of leftists who say that Trump supporters are all straight white males.

Outed yourself as a total newfag. This board is nationalist, mainly of white guys. Nonwhites can be nationalist for their own countries if they want here too but they don't run this board (yet, its becoming a problem online as in the real world). Politics are divided generally between fascist-nazi/libertarian-ancap, but all are pro-white.

You. Are. New.

post photos of white couples

>The crazy eyes on that coalburner

She looks too demented to be allowed to breed

Shut up stormcuck you literally had to have a campaign just to invade this board because no one takes your meme ideology seriously

Sup Forums has always been a politically incorrect board and that is the only true "Sup Forums has always been an x board" statement anything else is literally screeching autistic minorities trying to take over the board

here we go

>Antifa larping as Nazis

same fuck thread
every day
one hundred times a day

I never said I was an old fag. I don't care to admit I'm relatively new to this board. I read it mostly during the elections. I don't read it very often because I don't care much for retarded nazi faggotry. Only come here very occasionally to see if there's something funny

S-sure and fuck trum- I mean antifa user

> kys

Where are your BASED MINORITIES now?

this. break their weak spirit

Simple, point out that if the demographic changes continue the entire western world will soon be south africa.

You can always count on people to act in their own self-interests when they are clearly threatened.

You are a newfag if you think it's mostly white guys. At least half of natsocs are Asian LARPers.

Absolutely nothing

Sup Forums has been systematically stripped of everything it has ever had. /biz/, /his/, /news/, /bant/, etc. have removed almost everything traditionally posted from Sup Forums except the annoying redditors. As someone who has used Sup Forums since ZimZam, I think it is unironically time to delet Sup Forums and let the redditors leave forever.

>how do we stop the_donald from raiding us periodically with their civic cuck propaganda?
Maybe you should be worrying about globalists instead.
Oh wait, you're already one of those, sent here to divide us when we need to strike the Left down together.

OH NO HE CALLED ME NEW!!!

get that from the Shareblue divide and conquer while sucking ten thousand dicks hand book?

>Antifa larping as Nazis

same fuck thread
every day
one hundred times a day

They also breed 20 times faster than we do, and they vote against us when they find out they can't compete.

>Ctrl+F
>Nigger
>only two results

Fucking disappointing

imagine being this buttblasted

just post race realist stats.

it's literally a good thing, you retard.

>le-donald drags in more normies
>normies come here thinking they're the dominant culture
>bait them with extreme unclean memes
>they laugh at first, because we're the funniest place on the internet, but soon they start to see it ain't all a joke
>redpilled like all the others.
no one can routinely lurk here for long before they start to understand certain realities.

Sup Forums was created because /new/ wouldn't stop spamming kill all niggers and kikes

this has always been a containment board, or did you honestly believe civic nationalism was politically incorrect?

the only eugenics program they deserve is a nuclear holocaust

You guys are absolutely Fucking retarded. I will spell it out for you since you can't understand it on your own. stop with the god dam race shit, it just fuels the leftist rhetoric.

Look at what happened in canada with those 5 soldiers that got discharged for protesting the natives bullshit. Our government has give PLENTY of gibs to the natives regardless of the fact that most of them today have not suffered any injustices at all. These soldiers were protesting this and they got labeled as white supremacists because retards like you want to make everything about race. Any valid arguments they might have had about the ridiculous apologist shit towards natives was thrown right out the window because you assholes want to partake in lefty identity politics.

Fucking hang yourselves. YOU are the reason it's so easy for lefties to fuck our countries. And if any of you are fat or ugly and still preaching the muh race supremacy shit then seriously hang yourselves, you are a waste of space and a bigger drain on this country than everyone on welfare.

I've been here since /new/ and I'm not a nazi

At the end of the day you're just shitposting on an anonymous image board you're not changing the world you're not making normies wake up. You're on fucking Sup Forums, think about that for a minute, you're on fucking Sup Forums.

that's cuz you're probably a nigger.

whites need identity politics you fucktard or else we are dead, we need to start acting as a group the same way blacks and hispanics do

fuck you and your "le based minorities"

In this atmosphere nationalism itself is politically incorrect

This board wasn't created for natsocs, otherwise they'd ban communist general threads. It was created for people to say whatever they want to say regardless of political affiliation. This is literally the mods official position

I could also be the president's son

Yes, that is true, but there's always been a sense of "incorrectness" and /n/ was literally killed because of this.

nationalism is not politically incorrect

i never said or implied this board was created for natsoc

this board was created because /new/ wouldn't stop spamming kill and niggers and kikes

continuing any conversation with you would be inappropriate and i will not respond further

But America has no race
>Correct me if im wrong

Hang yourself

>this board is mostly white
Holy shit you stormweenies are delusional.

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

You may be oversimplifying it a bit, but it's sorta true.

It's politically incorrect here

Maybe we should return the favor. Maybe have some fun on reddit.

Identity politics is a cancer that's ruining our society. It's the reason we're in this mess to begin with, with all the SJW and identitarian alt-right nonsense. I'm tired of the whole idea that someone must be the enemy simply because of their genetics.

Let's stop the pointless division and work together to decrease our wealth gap, fix our failing infrastructure, stop wasting trillions of dollars invading countries we have no business being in, etc.

>Yfw you realize that you are one of the idiots

haha yes friend balkanize the population xD surely this isn't a divide and conquer technique haha

Definitions change. In 50 years, maybe less, people will say sweden was always a multiracial country and you have no right to it anymore. You can cite all your history and everything but no one will care. Even your own european brothers will post shit like.

But Sweden has no race
>correct me if Im wrong

And I will laugh at you then

sucks to be you m8

>80 IQ people will help remove the wealth gap rather than fall for kike lies.

Just remind them that:

Civic nationalism has been tried and failed. It's been pushed in the U.S. since the 1960s as the idea that America is a "propositional nation." This lie is a huge part of why our politics is so dysfunctional and our country is so divided. The US was only able to maintain unity when Americans clung to a historic identity as a White English-speaking Protestant people. Real Americans are united by a common heritage rooted in our shared experiences building our nation. We are settlers, colonists, pilgrims, and pioneers. The suppression of this identity in favor of the "nation of immigrants" position supported by the "propositional nation" argument has resulted in the ethno-political marginalization of the majority of the population and the loss of our sense of common purpose and common identity. The simple fact is you can't build a united nation out of an ideology. It's been tried and failed.

>supporters of the us president are politically incorrect

someone's been watching alex jonestein

Part of the plan
No one can resist this place.

A+ trolling son.

Well if it isn't mostly white that just goes to show how shit it has become and you are making it that way. I'm not a youngfag, I remember when the nonwhite world had barely any internet access whatsoever and the internet was far better.

Sup Forums is the most racially diverse group of white nationalists

it's too late. it's been too late for two years now.

go to the other chan that has a real Sup Forums board. this one is through.

nationalists are divide and conquering based workers around the world comrade

>US
>Here

Pick one faggot.

Why not? Every other race works in their interests but whites aren't allowed to?

>We got Trump elected

Top kek, I hate this fucking line. I'm starting to really believe Trump was a psyop to reinforce faith in the system every time I see someone repeat this. Do you actually think for one second that (((they))) would let someone in an office of power through the system? I mean come on, they may be monolithic super villians but they're not that stupid. They saw how disillusioned alot of people were with Obummer and needed a "people's man" to get up to bat. The system got Donald elected.

yes I'm singlehandedly ruining your white fantasies, sorry bud

You're a shitskin leafposter, everyone hates you. Objectively make this board worse every time you post.

This. I forget the name of the study, but someone tried to scientifically prove diversity is a strength and the results came out exactly opposite. The more ethnically diverse, the lower social trust is, even within ethnicities.

I forget the name of the prof, but I am sure someone here knows who I mean.

fucking donald redditors are out in full force today
you first nigger
tribal politics are the reality of a multiracial society, they aren't going away as america becomes more diverse and whites need to adapt if they want to survive
>not want a white ethnostate
america is doomed to break up the same way yugoslavia did, too many political differences between races, the tension you see now is evident of that, get redpilled

Holy fuck, this board is a mess.