Boogie doesn't deserve free healthcare. He's shown zero effort to lose any wei-

>Boogie doesn't deserve free healthcare. He's shown zero effort to lose any wei-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-83nEuXTjBE
youtube.com/watch?v=oxedVKMW2W8
youtube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA
hooktube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He farted

20 pounds wow amazing only took him like 5 years

>20 pounds
At his weight, I bet he could lose this in 2 days by eating normally for 2 days, because it's essentially the weight of his glycogen stores + the massive amount of food mass that's in his digestive system at any given time.

What the fuck does 20 pounds matter when you're 900lbs?

How much does he weigh? Anything past normal overweight and the pounds fall off of you providing you just eat 1800ish calories a day, this really isn't anything.

t. recovering fatty

if he was actively trying to lose weight then he wouldn't look like the way he does today

Is he trying NOW? Sure.

He it been way too fucking long before he started showing any effort?

Yes.

Also, I dropped about thirty pounds over this past year by just not eating every now and again, and I find myself having pretty intense cravings for junk food, so what's this fucker's excuse?

Just have some self-control, nigga.

It's a start. Only 200lbs to go. Keep up the good work, fatty, you'll be human soon enough. You might even get to fuck your wife, that's got to be some sort of incentive?

Ibogaine. It's an African quasi-hallucinogen that cures crack addiction instantly and with no withdrawl symptoms. (True the side effects can include three days vomiting and shitting, followed by up to a fortnight of insomnia, but your addictions are gone.) Works for anything, way better and more permanently than fad dieting.

all he needs to do is lift weights and eat small vegetarians meals

the fat will strip off him because hes burning more fat in 6 months but fatties always lie and 30,000kcal midnight snacks

I hate this guy, and I am a huge liberal

lifting weights doesn't burn shit for calories. he needs to hit the treadmill but he'd probably kill his joints doing it

When you are extremely fat losing weight is very easy. Boogie has to put in more work to maintain his weight than lose it.

not extremely easy when you're a genetic failure by nature who can't stop eating.

seriously, a normal person can't even make themselves that fat. you would constantly throw up trying to make it

I bet even if he loses weight he'll just put it all on because he just completely lacks self control due to bad genetics

When you're that fat, the only exercise you should be doing is in a pool.

-.05 bmi? Nice effort, now can take money at gunpoint.

He should have been put to sleep 5 years ago.

>aquatic ape

>supposedly go on "diet" with wife
>she gains 50+ pounds
A diet of what? McDonalds?

When you're as fat as boogie, you can swap out soda for water and lose 20lbs in a week or two
T. Recovering fatass who did exactly that

>20 pounds

youtu.be/-83nEuXTjBE

I can't imagine anything easier than losing 20 pounds while weighing 500+ pounds.

Just eat one less jar of mayo a day...

He could lose 20lbs in 2 days if he just cancelled sugar and bad fat. Fuck this nigger.

Mods need to start deleting any threads ending in "-" and ban the OP

Useless argument threads with no substance

probably one of those retarded meme diets that tell you to just eat as much X as you want, where X is some meme food

a diet designed by someone who didn't comprehend just how much X fatties can stuff into their mouths

for example, the fruit diet by that retarded australian bogan

Still doesn't deserve free healthcare

>lifting weights doesn't burn shit for calories
Read the sticky.

He's a disgusting piece of fat shit.

Nah those idiots will think "it's a liquid It's good" So they ended chugging down milkshakes, pudding and smoothies all day, some even think soups count. It doesn't matter if the 4,000 calories you're consuming a day are in a liquid form, all that matters is that you put 4,000 calories in your bloated body.

it doesn't you /fit/ memeist. it will just let him keep more of his muscle as he loses weight.

but if you weigh 1500lbs you have a much more immediate problem to worry about than how much lean mass you keep. don't recommend lifting weights for a cardio job

>spent a month last year preparing to lose 20 pounds this year

That is probably pure water weight here.

If he really wanted to loose weight, he could just simply stop eating entirely.

It's a newer diet fad diet called "Water Fasting" where you just keep drinking tons of water and no food for weeks. Designed only for very obese people because it involves the body consuming it's own fat for survival.

Cool thing is that not only does it work fast, as in a matter of months, but that their tastebuds and stomach become so sensitive they're satisfied with considerably less amounts of food after.

>take xboxhueg shit
>drop 20 pounds

>a year ago he had a diet that dropped 20 lbs in a months
>for some reason he stopped doing it
>and now wants surgery to make his stomach smaller because he can't control himself

Yeah, what a great story about effort OP. After seeing how effective it was, he quit!

we don'y care about jewtubers you shill

Kill yourself you fucking dyel cunt

Underrated

>Designed only for very obese people because it involves the body consuming it's own fat for survival.
You are literally describing any effective diet there. Just saying. Fat is for storing excess energy, people get fat when they just keep eating and never let their body consume it

I do lift, that doesn't change that you are a pure memeist if you walk up to a 500lbs whale and tell him to lift weights in order to lose weight

if you're this triggered by facts you should join the left

>he has to resort to living on liquids to lose weight

This. He needs a doctors help but he needs to straight fast. There are camps you can sign up for where you are near zero food. I get the feeling hes a complete cunt when fasting though.

This. That sugary causes shit to be worse if you cant control yourself after.

Found the skeleton

>bad fat
end this meme.

that monstrosity literally deserves to be thrown into a fire pit alive, because he can't fit in the ovens, and no one could drag his corpse.

>seriously, a normal person can't even make themselves that fat. you would constantly throw up trying to make it
>this is what fatty's tell themselves
The fuck are you talking about? You don't have to completely gorge yourself to the point of vomiting to become fat. All it takes is eating your fill, and then saying "I know I shouldn't, but I'd really like a slice of that chocolate cake" and then you wolf that extra thousand calories down, maybe it gives you a tummy ache but it will be easier to do the next time. That's how bad habits form, and obesity starts, little bad habits that grow into gluttony.

>Be boogie
>Take a shit
>Step on scale

OH MY GOD I've lost 20 pounds!

>Post about it on twitter
>Make celebratory video
>Eat 4 victory cheeseburgers to commemorate historic weight loss
>Tip the black guy that Dez fucks on the side

Iv gone from 92 kilos to 85 over about 2 months. Wasn't too hard. I think the next 10 kilos will be the hard ones.

After that I might lift. Main aim is to look slim and good in a shirt.

I don't know how much a pound is, but I do know he has to lose a lot more than that if he wants normal people status

>lose 20 pounds over a year
>still 250 over weight
>gains the 20 back
>is a youtube millionaire
NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY

Nice strawman

have you seen boogie? a normal person just isn't capable of that. his defective genes should be removed from the pool.

He has as much innate control around food as a black gentleman has around a wallet

fat people always do this, they diet for a little while, lose a small % of their total fat, then go back to their normal eating and are surprised when the weight comes back

lose 20-gain 40

i have no semblance of self restraint in any applicable definition. I wake up at 7pm, pound bourbon and everything until 7 am. The fattest I got from inhaling mac n cheese and bourbon was 260 at 6'3 and I can honestly say I couldn't get any fatter than that because I didn't try but I lived

I try to get over it by keeping shitloads of Coke zero in my fridge. Just chug one if I get a bad craving for something.

I know it's not exactly healthy and I ought to just have the willpower to drink water and eat some cucumber or something, but sometimes I just want something sweet.

it's because they see dieting as a temporary thing. they don't realize that you are always "on a diet", the difference is whether the diet is good or bad

Hearty kek.

Trump should mine that fatty for biofuel.

he's not calling fat bad, he's saying bad fat as in the kind that you get from Doritos and little Debbie

Boogie losing 20 lbs is like a normal man losing 4 or 5 lbs.

>only lost 20 lbs

At his weight, he should be losing 20 lbs a week

>ght

>My wife did a whole month on that (liquid) diet.
Boogie, shes trying to tell you something m8.

boogie is lazy as fuck. he ain't putting in work like my nigga EDP445

youtube.com/watch?v=oxedVKMW2W8

hes right tho

What he meant was, he dropped the weightlifting gear because of mayonese hands

Can i use this thread to discuss how pathetic he was for letting anita sarkeesian intimidate him?

youtube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA

Dez is fat as fuck now as well, shes blown up like a blimp. Some fan went to stay with him and he flipped out at them recording in the house, because Dez doesn't like being caught on camera.

You see her lurking in the background in a few shots, for a moment, and shes enormous.

>direct link to boogie2988 youtube
Fixed so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA

"free" healthcare. nigga please.

fpbp

Pretty same here. I've lost 40lbs. over the past 6 months or so just by changing my diet, doing light workouts, and not drinking as much beer/liquor. Now I've kind of hit a wall when I've got about 15-20lbs. left to lose. It doesn't just fall off anymore and I've got to be more diligent about working out/eating right on the weekends (what really fucks me over).

is that his liquid diet?

No one deserves health care

You pay for it

I hope he fucking dies. Surgery is for pussies put down the fork and neck yourself.

haven't peopled offered this guy cash to lose and he fucked it up? he's already shortened his life considerably and trying to drop so much is bound to make it even shorter. I don't even know why he doesn't just go for it and finish eating himself to death

Pack it up boys. We're done here.

this guy has reached critical mass, probably consumes 4000 calories a day. he is the face of liberal America. They should have statue of him instead of Lady (((Liberty))), in the NYC.

why is gastric bypass necessary when you could accomplish the same thing with simply eating less and having a little motivation (>I dont want to die early)

That's nice for him.

Regardless, people with the means who have to pay for their own expensive health care should not be paying for other people, especially for people who are at risk in some way.

fpbp

I lose like 10 lbs taking a shit. It's super easy to lose 20, especially when you're ultra fat. The real work begins when you approach 10% body fat.

it was more like a FPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBP

>makes fun of people for being fat
>makes fun of them for losing weight

I would be all for socialized health care, but people like boogie fuck it all up.

>20 lb fart
holy fuck.
I am laughing so hard, I might drown in my own spit.

thank you Greek

>somebody will have to pay.
Oh don't worry. Somebody will be paying.

PAY

what exactly is wrong with his legs?

and can you imagine being so fat that your body is literally decaying on the spot and yet STILL eating?

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ANYONE HAVE TO PAY TO GIVE HEALTHCARE TO THIS FAT FUCK?!

that picture really rustles my jimmies..

>someone has to pay so i can empty an entire can of cream into my mouth!

I FUCKING HATE FATTIES SO MUCH! THEY SHOULD ALL BE PUT TO DEATH!

>liquid diet

he will be fat again in no time.

I don't believe in magic, but this one is too scary.

POP OFF JAMES!

there is even more baggage he needs to lose.
like his retarded center left attitude.

when will Boogie finally swallow the redpill?

Bitch if you do low weight high rep workouts you'll burn a shit ton of calories

Nobody "deserves" free healthcare. Except maybe military.

I can't believe how cucked he was over the anita thing recently.

Here is a man who routinely eats small horses whole and he's scared of a girl saying mean things

>But me and my wife...
He has a wife?

>what exactly is wrong with his legs?
a serious case of diabetes can make your legs rot

At that weight, you could lose 20lb in an hour. Literally. Sit in a sauna on a excersize bike for 1 hour at 400 pounds you'll drop 20lb ez. No exaggeration.

you are essentially turning lifting into wannabe cardio if you do that. why not just tell them to get on the treadmill?

actually the guy who said he should be in the pool has the right idea, because his knees would probably collapse in on themselves if he tried running for 30 seconds