Why are liberals so bad at memes?

Why are liberals so bad at memes?

Because they try to force them instead of just going with the flow

because a good joke usually has an element of truth within it.

Can't stay ahead of the meme curve.
We actually have jobs to go to.

Those of us smart enough to make memes are using that intellectual energy to make lots and lots of money instead

Kek, I made this one

Uhm, guess again, drumpfkin

Thats like 50% Mexicans.

The best they have is the Mini-Trump, but that is losing its edge when they overplay it and add no depth to it.

Because they do it from a moralistic perspective.

Because the left doesn't know what to think unless someone tells them. Their entire worldview is whatever block of thought put out by MSM, and \theirguys\. With such constraint on ideas, it's not hard to see why they fail at meme'n

You faggots haven't left yet?

Those are some of the whitest people I've seen in this country

That a good joke, I think you might be getting the hang of th

>red states
>white supremacy

That isn't what right wing means.

I've never met a Lib with a real job.

Good angles.

Good memes have to be offensive to work, Liberals can't offend anyone without being kicked out of their club

I thought this was a meme by Sup Forums at first, but people actually do think of CNN and NYTimes as infallible sources. They really don't care about the number of times they have been discredited and then try to trash talk about Fox in order to avoid criticism. They will then say shit like "weapons of mass destruction ;)" when I can think of ten different lies from CNN in the past year instead of 1 lie 10 yrs ago.

They believe in central planning, so they expect people to be forced to like their """"comedy""""".

Look at all the leftist who supposedly do political satire on Comedy Central. All they do is mock people designated to be mocked (people the leftist mob disagrees with) with lame quips that the audience is supposed to laugh at. Not because it's funny, but to virtue signal to the mob that they agree.

Hard to have a sense of humor when the only thing you were ever taught was to be offended.

I'm not entirely sure how to express or pen this, maybe someone better with letters can word this feel.. it's as if their memes don't have a soul

Did I imagine the whole "we not rich like y'all, but one day we gone be, cause we got Obama"

because they take everything literal and dont understand satire, or jokes.

This

It's because they've been handed everything their whole life. They've never had to worry about the source of anything. Consequently, they've never had the want to question anything, they've never had the will to explore possibilities, and they've never had the need to be resourceful. Instead of forging an indomitable spirit, and an iron will of determination...they've slipped into the grasp of complacency. A life of black and white, with no shades of grey. A life of absolutes with no nuance. They have failed to utilize what makes humans the supreme animal, their brains. Look at public schools, and the media. It's all set up to hammer in an agenda to mush minded individuals who will never sit up and say "Wait, but why?". This is why I am glad that my parents got me a library card, and always told me to search for answers to everything.

BUT I DIGRESS

Lots of good reasons listed, but the biggest one is that there memes are live via artifical selection rather than natural selection.
Here at pol, if your meme sucks, you get told it sucks and it goes nowhere. If its good and funny, it gets laughed at and shared until it becomes so big that normies catch on.
The lefties just create on and then share it and no one has the balls to tell them it sucks. They have paid shills who know nothing about anything trying to make clever memes and then they fail. Period.
So, IMO that's why they ultimately suck so much.

There's nothing fun about driving between the lines.

So it's basically the difference between state-run soviet auto manufacturers and Ford's pioneering of mass manufacturing and assembly line production

So fat shaming is okay if they're conservative but not liberal?

>Why are liberals so bad at memes?
hahahahahahahahahahaha

all memes are bad, dumbass.

>Liked

Come on now

Holy kek i didnt even notice that

dude I always wondered wtf is up with the hillary pepe eyes. its like they wanna mek her looks like she has downes syndrome or some shit

>Yes even if they're slightly overweight

kill me now plzzzzzz

well played ol' chap... well played.

>States with the highest amount of Blacks

hmmmmmm

By jobs you mean being blood sucking parasites that depend on welfare and food stamps. If we cut all welfare chances are most of your pets would either starve to death or kill each other.

Political correctness is an anchor. It keeps you from being able to move.

They have less testosterone and low IQ but the media never told you that did they?

No the media would have them go on a republican hunt and there would be lynchings. Then a race war.

I've seen fucking retarded memes on both sides; there is no list of all the objectively good and objectively bad memes liberals and conservatives have made so we can assume you're operating subjectively and as such, should be ignored.

Because memes are satire, and satire is politically incorrect by default, because it is taking hits at political norms. You can't really do satire when you're restricted due to treading on egg shells.

They're authoritarians whose every word and action exudes whininess. The have no sense of irony and their sanctimony prevents the kind of irreverence that makes memes funny. Their whole sense of humor is based on "you don't think like I do, so you're stupid".

can we make really bad memes for libs? (in fake lib acounts) and therefor we will cause more people to differ from the left wing movements?