Patton Oswalt is getting engaged

Looks like Patton's found a new victim...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meredith_Salenger
youtube.com/watch?v=UitDBgxd3YY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Her family is Jewish
Perfect fit

shes a jew isn't she

that goblin can get a woman while most of you jack off to gook pedo cartoons

Yeah im not jealous of social Darwinism. Being in a relationship these days is a sacrifice and thus nothing special.

Famous and rich retard. Any all of gfs are fat, wonen want skinny twinks or muscle men.

she must love 2 inch cock and man rolls

hasn't it only been a year since he killed his first wife? will no one stop this mad goblin?

what do you mean?

>he can't keep getting away with it
This fucker is going to be putting up ted bundy numbers soon

women are attracted to stability more than anything else. That's all a celeb like Oswalt has to give

F

what about his sexy cartoonish voice?

They look like brothers

you think he'll kill this one too?

Patton Oswalt raped and murdered a girl in 1992

dude, I keep trying to tell people he's a fucking serial killer and nobody listens

This cuck goblin got this girl

You young fuckers won't remember her, she was a cute teen actor back in 80's movies. Patton guaranteed jacked off to her back then, this is probably a dream come true for him.

Leave this poor man alone. Although it does seem a little soon to be getting married after his wife died so recently. He probably couldn't handle being a single father.

>Wife died in April of 2016
>Engaged by July of 2017
God, what a piece of shit.

I've seen this look before.

He hides so much anger in his eyes.

Next victim is right.

fuck off you stupid cunt

>friends with AWM
>marries a kike

Victim 2

Still the greatest burn of 2016

Yeah, she used to be hot and no longer isn't. Congrats, Patton. You got some old washed up hag who used to be cute and now you have her as a used up whore.

She looks like Charlize Theron's retarded cousin.

Fuck off. How hard can it be raising a kid while being a wealthy working actor. They have full time babysitters.
>that 1000yd stare

>victim 12
that we know of

Bitch looks 40. Guaranteed he could have pulled an early 20s model every year for the rest of his life with his money and celeb status. Shows how much of a fucking cuck he really is

Harder than shouting down to your mom for another plate of tendies. You should be ashamed of yourself, neckbeard.

quick rundown ?

I was just thinking this. They were doing shit behind the scenes while his wife was dying.

Right, because Patton Oswalt raped and murdered a girl in 1992

He was tweeting about Trump the day his wife died

>You should be ashamed of yourself

I should be a lot of things that I'm not, user.

I love you user

>all that projection
Oh the irony. Also just because your loser parent couldn't hack it as a single parent doesn't mean he can't.

I will never understand, how somebody can re-marry a person, when your first wife/husband died.

I like that the gossip rag sites are pointing out that it's only been 15 months.
If the gynocentric Hollywood meat grinder turns on him I wonder if he'll change his tune.

She looks very similar to his first wife. I think she's just an easy replacement.

That's nice. I like Patton and it was a shame about his wife dying so young.

like Beta 7?

yeah this is a pretty quick turnaround, his last wife was on a speedball cocktail for probably half her life. I can't imagine this one will be any different with the easy access to drugs that Patton will supply.

Newfags

Jews crave the BBC and the beta bux.

>Patton Oswalt, serial killer rapist
>Did most of his raping/killing while working "the road" as a standup
>never gets caught but comes very close several times
>finds a woman obsessed with serial killers
>marries her
>she starts up a show about investigating serial killers
>gets in too deep to the MO
>gets suspicious
>gets dead
>PO is remarried within 2 years

Reminds me of Dan "meme middle name" Schneider, except he's not wrapped around a prepubescent.

You do know he murdered her right?

You would need to get used to human companionship first to understand

He as a person is a piece of shit but that won't stop me from enjoying his work.

>mfw I wrote that first on Sup Forums but because I didn't use Twitter a brazilian user post it on Twitter and took all the recognition

How hath he wronged you?

>This manlet still triggers Sup Forums

>women are attracted to stability more than anything else.

thats not a woman its a rat

Gee,i hope she doesn't drop dead like his last one

[citation needed]

>40 year old
>girl

She took too many wealthy people drugs and had a bad heart, I don't see how Patton was involved besides him feeling guilty for telling her to get some good sleep.

>i love my husbands daughter

People still care about this murderer/fake nerd?

pls go back to shittit and twatter, patton. you didn't lurk enough to know better and now you've been found out, stupid

Woah dude a famous multi millionaire can get an old post menopausal roastie, meanwhile my gf is in prime breeding age

He's a big ol' liberal.

It's better that way, user.

Snopes say it's real.

(((Meredith Salenger))) is Jewish.

"Her family is Jewish."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meredith_Salenger

>47
>attractive
>but no prior marriages
>and no kids
hm

Also, he worked in a movie theater in the 1980s in Sterling, VA. Good call.

(I used to be a fan of his comedy. I agree that he's libtarded.)

I didn't know that she had taken drugs, not very responsible when you have a young child.

He used to be my favorite comedian until this shit with the Russian soldiers: youtube.com/watch?v=UitDBgxd3YY

Once he was my favorite comedian, and maybe even friends with the creator of crafty_merchant.jpg, but now he's just another substance-riddled libshit.

yummy

How long until this one ODs?

Vampire confirmed

I bet they bleed children together.

Started dating her 15 months ago - so he started dating her on the same month his wife died.

HAHA yes! Blimpfkins get rekt! XDDD

So what you're saying is that you aren't willing to sacrifice anything for your ideology?

are you talking about Dan "hold her tighter if shes a fighter" Schneider ?

that was quick.

how about that.

because he is a serial killer that is known for killing his wives?

Yep.

what a happy looking couple.