Who the FUCK is this faggot

EVERYTIME I go check what president trump tweeted , this faggot is ALWAYS THERE BITCHING AND MOANING on the second.

Who in the living fuck is this fag?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/bn5j43/smoking-coffee-is-stupid
vice.com/en_us/article/bn5pkd/i-got-really-drunk-off-a-humidifier
infowars.com/pro-open-borders-clooneys-leaving-uk-amid-terror-fears/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Jules Suzdaltsev

pic related

You mean the sanctions where Hillary gave them a shit load of Uranium?

>dat verified checkmark

Nice touch. Top meme!

He's Extremely Based :) !

it wouldnt have made sense without it. are you retarded by any chance? if so i think its great that people like you can access the internet with helpers and stuff nowadays

That's William LeGate's alternate account where nobody makes fun of his nipples.

Heat Street (or maybe it was Breitbart) did a number on these guys a.k.a the verified leftists

They have Trump's tweets set up on notification and compete with each other in their circle-jerk to get on top of replies and respond in matter of seconds, live off likes and RTs, most have pre-written "witty punchlines" for many occasions

Oh and they are all projecting their own miserable basement - dwelling lifestyles, some that do have a job, it's the lowest tier ones, truly sad, believe me

He used to do a lot of stupid experiments with drugs for vice- I think he snorted alcohol?

U mad verified cuck?

vice.com/en_us/article/bn5j43/smoking-coffee-is-stupid

Here's him smoking coffee

I hacked them.

vice.com/en_us/article/bn5pkd/i-got-really-drunk-off-a-humidifier

Vaping alcohol?

He is right you know, Drumpfie.

>verified fagmark
he's a fag

>it was disguting to watch!
why do these people take pride in being fragile?

JEJ

These libshits seem to always abuse drugs, maybe it suppresses the cognitive dissonance.

Now open-borders George Clooney is leaving the UK because of terrorism, too bad the "evil, racist" working class Brits who were against mudslime immigration don't have that option.
infowars.com/pro-open-borders-clooneys-leaving-uk-amid-terror-fears/

By the way, nobody in the MSM seems more strung out than these two.

Virtue signaling that they have such high moral standards (when they aren't taking drugs and moving from one bed to the next).

It's also propaganda for those who didn't actually watch the speech.
>DRUMPFY'S SPEECH IN POLAND WAS DISGUSTING I READ IT ON TWATTER

White House user here. We have to block attractive young females, but letting guys with mustaches like that represent the anti-Trump movement couldn't be better optics. If someone knows him could you convince him to start ear gauging?

smoking alcohol is actually a thing, though not an intelligent thing.

Glad that we have our brightest minds in the Resistance. Drumpf is certainly finished this time.