Are there any gourmets here? I have a question

Why is wh*Te cuisine so inferior compared to non-wh*Te cuisine? tell me.

Whites are only good at warfare so they just suck up other people's cultures.

>Whites are only good at warfare
not really, my ancestors beat their sorry asses in anatolia.

If you unironically choose anything but the bottom left you're lying to yourself and your cuck daddy master.

>peasant food
>peasant food
>peasant food
>peasant food
not seeing a difference here, tbqwy. also the Korean one is americanized Chinese food so I'm going to assume a nigger made this image

>>Whites dominate the world despite being outnumbered
>>b-b-b-but your food is shit

Bloatanon.
good morning.

sage.

Whites are industrious and efficient, the fact that the food is actually processed so efficiently and organized neatly in the fourth pic is a testament to white's superior organizational and efficiency skills

fucking mods need to range ban this sandnigger and his god damn bullshit

I don't get why this subhuman Turk insists on making threads about White People food.
Why do you even care about food?
I thought roaches ate garbage.

Soul food is a southern thing that is shared between blacks and whites, while the vast majority of cajuns are white along with their food. The south happens to just have more culture than the white bread, miracle whip, and processed cheese sucking fucks in the midwest and Yankee land.

All of the black foods were created by white people lol

Maybe it's cause my grandma is from the south but my momma makes "Laquisha" food. I really don't think the niggers came up with that though.

Why aren't you mentioning French and Italian cuisine?

and even simple white dishes are good, too, like potato pancakes

Since roaches eat our garbage Turkroaches have a real interest in our cuisine.

>white people pay for welfare which niggers use to buy instant mashed potatoes at walmart, instant gravy in a jar, and hormone infested fake chicken
>fry it in their welfare bought pan with welfare bought oil
damn whitey dont know shit about foods.

i cant wait for welfare to be stopped

"why do white people have such bad food?"
*lists food that not only did white people invent or discover, but that is only abundant in white countries*.

Hold onto your blip in history. Turkey blows now. And Europe destroyed the ottoman fruitcakes

in b4 mud cakes

>Soul food is black
>its Thanksgiving dinner
>Thanksgiving is black??
I'm confused

Looking at that picture, I really think it says more about feminism than it does white people.

in b4 mud cookies

Turkey is the only country defeated twice by modern Italy(1911 and 1918)...this already should give you an idea of how much you suck

We've spent 40 years convincing wvite women that it was sexist for them to know how to cook, what do you expect

Heh find me a single

So French food isn't white?

Are you still here faggot? Must be getting a fortune in overtime shekels.
Sage

mud cookies

Everything in the picture is white people food.

In return for giving all other races technology and civilization, all of your spices and cuisine belong to us. You're welcome to go back to eating insects and mud cakes though, when we take away the ability to use fire (invented by neanderthals -- the white precursor).

Niggers please

i'm sorry.
i couldn't hear you over thanksgiving.

>turdk knows anything about white cuisine
lmao, tell me what you ate all week while spending half a day refreshing Sup Forums

I bet it was cocroach food aka turdkish online squad rations, lfmao

I eat Meyhane pilavı (Similar to Uzbek plov) and drank Ayran.

Jews can't eat sauce/seasoning?

is there more than one of you or are you really this autistic turkfag?

WOOOOOOO
WHY WHITE PPL BE DOING SHIT????"
>flails monkey arms in frustration

There are whites in fucking roachland. Why don't you deal with that first?

This is the same dumb roach who was all like
>reeee come to roachland so I can kill you!

Butthurt every day since

>hannah
>white

I miss good food

I remember when I was a kid my school send some rice for poor shitskins like you. My parents bought the less expensive rice they could find. I hope it was good.