Trump is a con and a joke, if you still support him at this point, you're a faggot

Trump is a con and a joke, if you still support him at this point, you're a faggot.
>Better than Hillary
True, but that doesn't make him good

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/18706-people-smart-democracy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daddy trump does no wrong
delete this

Oh yeah? Then why does Sup Forums love him so much?

livescience.com/18706-people-smart-democracy.html

Oh Bloatanon, you're so obvious!

sage.

looks the same to me
they were just hiding below the rain

Because Sup Forums is now filled to the brim with retarded redditors and underage kids.

やっと!ありがとう、日本人

Sup Forums is no different than what it used to be. Prove me wrong.

Well yeah no shit DC is filled with Democrats.

Plus, Republicans were working

>japan hating on Trump
You do realize that he'll be the pres. that lets Japan go nuclear and allows them to invade China and genocide the chinks once again, right?

No, he won't.

but cnn told me all the millennials are super liberal and hate trump.

>Laci green threads and general e-celeb threads up daily reaching bump limit
>getting mixed up in the left vs right shit flinging contests
>singing the praises of the republican party
>constantly resorting to ad hom and strawmans instead of any debate or argument

Sup Forums has changed for the worse. If you can't even see that you're either blind or a newfag that only came because of the elections.

>constantly resorting to ad hom and strawmans instead of any debate or argument
This has always been the case

>Better than Hillary
>True, but that doesn't make him good
You get to choose between a bad president and and even worse one. Which do you choose?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let him crash and burn us.

jap man is correct

Jews are based you fucking degenerate hick

You choose the lesser of the two evils, but you don't turn around and go "THE LESSER OF THE TWO EVILS IS BASED".

What an argument CNN wow you fucking sold me on that. How can anyone possibly debate this brilliance? As usual, you fucking worthless faggot, you have zero arguments and are simply an anti-American ignorant piece of shit that should be deported or shot.

Why can't you fucking retards learn to actually argue? Is it because that would require you to actually learn something, and once you did that, you're afraid you would realize that your entire bullshit opinion was complete bloody diarrhea and you'd be too embarrassed to post or talk to anybody for weeks?

Guys, we all know that it's actually the )))bourgeoisie((( doing this. Sure, there are a lot of Jews, but what about the culpable Gentiles?

True, but not to the extent as it is now.
>What! you don't agree with Trump 100% on everything!? You must be a dumb liberal that supported Hillary, get out Shareblue shill!!!!

>Sup Forums has changed for the worse
so you want more libertarians back on Sup Forums and less TRS faggots? Ron Paul retired and Trump took his place as the iconoclast... and then Trump actually won.

>singing the praises of the republican party
this would've been the same if Ron Paul could've won.

>want to go to Trump inauguration
>picking up garbage in subsidized housing
>need the money to pay for my housing/tuition at college
>neighborhood around me is full of niggers
>listening to Trump's speech on my phone as I work outside

fuck the elitist media

What makes him so evil, faggot?

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS LACK EVEN A BASIC ARGUMENT. YOU SOUND LIKE COMPLETE NIGGER FAGGOTS AND YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. You are literally the biggest group of beta homosexuals I've ever seen on this site.

I'll praise Trump on that basis alone, but there's so, so much more to give him credit over and enjoy about his presidency. You're a fucking moron and a tool if you don't understand this - move to Sweden immediately.

>ad hom
I was alway bad at math, faggot. fuck off.

In a contest between him and Hillary, "better than Hillary" WAS enough.

Realistically, I can't think of the last time a president has done anything that's personally helped me. The most I can ask is that they don't fuck too much up or get too many Americans killed.

Trump kept us out of Hillary's neocon dream of a confrontation with Russia in Syria, and that's about all I can ask of a modern president.

Yeah, but Sup Forums doesn't treat Trump as the lesser of two evils. They treat him as the based god emperor. Even now, people immediately come to Trump's defense at the weakest sign of criticism against him.

>but Sup Forums doesn't treat Trump as the lesser of two evils
Sup Forums is made up of many individuals with many different views.

just because r/The_Donald came here and started shilling dont lump the rest of us in with them

True that

Sup Forums working? int is not

it works for me im on it right now

OP is a nu-male cuckold staying in Japan. He's not Japanese.

You have to accept the_Sup Forumsnald is what Sup Forums is now

i dont tho

maybe you do, but I dont.

Just because some shills are here doesnt mean the entire board is shills

/thread

politcal idolatry is cancer

At first I thought Trump was an asshole. Now I think that too, but at least his love for murica has led him to defy elites. And that's a good thing.

Maybe is just an strategy from the memetic department to restore US/whatever reputation and relevance. Maybe just madness.

>le CNN

nice bait fucko

I agree OP but not that someone is automatically a faggot because you stil support him.

He is destroying the intelligence network by sharing Israeli intelligence and the I know the Manchester bombing stuff was not directly Trump but he and his administration should be keeping this sacred. People will still see it as the U.S as a whole leaking the information.

He said that he is against globalism and will not interfere in foreign affairs such as Syria. He even agreed with the UK leaving the EU. Anyway he then sends 59 cruise missiles to reign upon a airbase.

The point is he is inadvertently putting the country and it's citizens into danger.

if you think this, why are you even on Sup Forums... or Sup Forums for that matter?
Sup Forums is an image board that is known for OCing memes. How can the political board of said site not lead to political idolatry? Sup Forums is ground zero for grass roots political propaganda and iconography.

>nigger president
>white president whose main voter base has to work for a living

Sup Forums is a board of piece idolatry is haram

BUT BUTTT MUH HILLARY

Found one of the remainin 25/27 muslims in Japan who werent arrested for rape... yet

I have zero problems with Trump but I wish he would stop making these foolish mistakes. He is the president, he should be more careful.

pol is infested with this trumpfaggots,the old pol disappeared.

it is just a trump circlejerk now and even more non-issues than in the past.
you don't find any informations about ongoing conflicts or anything, it is just a board for autistic faggots with powerphantasies.

> Better than Hillary

How did you observe the counter-factual? Do you have superpowers?

How is capriciously backing out of the Paris agreement / undermining American political capital abroad / any other amount of pants on head retardation not fucking up your shit personally?

>the independant
kys

When he does something that hurts the country we can talk, until then still on the Trump train.

Going full neocon on foreign policy
Not repealing DACA
Keeping NAFTA
etc

>Trump kept us out of Hillary's neocon dream of a confrontation with Russia in Syria
Are you still living in February? We're on the brink of WWIII

A fool acts foolish

>Trump is a con and a joke, if you still support him at this point, you're a faggot.

ok sure, but I will support the office of president of the united states even if I am critical of current policy

He is saying russia hacked the election now lmao what a fucktard. Ledonald BTFO

bought and paid for kike loving reality star clown. kiss the ring of the saudis, bomb syria, fail at every step with Russia, fail at every step with our European allies... fail fail fail

but we're going to build a solar panel border wall, that way Mexico doesn't have to pay as much for it! It sounded like an idea a fucking sixth grader came up with in 5 minutes.

Repressed faggot kike Kushner calling the shots.

If you're a Trump supporter you're human trash, not because of the shit you probably believe and Trump promised you, but for the fact you believed any of those promises and couldn't see how unqualified and retarded he actually is.

EVERYone with some brain knows this already. TRUMP is a puppet just like every other president , Sup Forums thinks TRUMP does what he wants , but it s far from reality .

>You: Trump is a con
Anybody else: Why do you think he is a con?
>You: fuck off, racist

This is why you can't take leftist libtards serious

Good goy

I know right, the cognitive dissonance of having that stupid fucking Swastika flag yet being such a kike loving gas chamber worthy circumcised American retard, it literally makes me sick.

Kill yourself

it is mostly underage faggots that think trumps narcissism is a strength.

>Trump is a con
How? So far I got everything I voted for except the wall. Still waiting on that, but I don't doubt him.

WTF I hate Trump now

#CruzMissile

I hope he fucks off back to jidf headquarters with the rest of the ledonald cucks.

You should have voted for hilary or jeb then.

>Trump is a con and a joke, if you still support him at this point, you're a faggot.
He did exactly what I expected him to do. How is he a con?

If I had to imagine America as an actual human being, it would be Trump.

- Extremely big and wealthy
- Strong British roots but he plays them down in favour of just being "American"
- Narcissistic and doesn't really give a shit about your opinions on him.
- Thinks he's great even when debt is piling up and shit hits the fan.

Does anyone else see this? He is America incarnate.

You expected him to break every campaign promise and become a neocon kike loving retard unstable social media spazz?

In that case you were better at reading his intentions than his supporters. But those were all the exact reasons I didn't vote for him.

Nice CSA flag too, degenerate sub human serf.

Jesus senpai, people need to realize not to take memes out into real life, you just look like a tard.

BRITISH ROOTS? WHAT EVEN AM I READING.

HE'S A GERMAN KIKE.

His mothers side

He's literally done what I elected him to do why is he bad ? America first you shill...

>You expected him to break every campaign promise and become a neocon kike loving retard unstable social media spazz?
He kept everything he promised so far.
1. Bomb ISIS - check
2. build wall - starting in San Diego, prototypes are already being built
3. pull out of Paris agreement - check
4. Kill TPP - check
5. dismantle Obama's policies - check
6. deport illegals - several hundred thousends already deported (and before you shill about DACA, it's called priorities because they just make up less than 1/12th of all illegals and there are only 12 million illegals)
>In that case you were better at reading his intentions than his supporters. But those were all the exact reasons I didn't vote for him.
You didn't vote for him because you are a Democuck.

Im a proud faggot.

Even in your faggot world, "better than Hillary" is "better than Hillary".

>break every campaign promise
Delusional faggot detected. Sorry that Hillary didn't win, sweetie

So the irrelevant side then?

I might have found your drool cup

^ See, He is just like every other American.

inb4 responses, i don't really care what any of you have to say.

>I'm not delusional... becuase YOU ARE

The post.

Don't worry, just state that he didn't break any promises but don't list any or show any supporting evidence to contradict the 30+ posts in this thread that show exactly how he's failed to deliver on his promises, and then call me a "delusional faggot" projecting what you know about yourself onto a stranger on the internet... and don't forget to follow it up with a sweetie to sound like a massive faggot. Well done.

I support him because Trump is the one and only.

Also a good point. Trump is the most anti-immigrant president since Eisenhower and any "white nationalist" who openly opposes him because Trump isn't killing all non-whites deserves to be raped by Jamal in prison like that Dylan Roof faggot.

b-b-b-but this was faked by Obama and all the liberals working for the park service!

Please take this back please please please!

But you're proud of Trump. Despite the fact he's a kike cuck.

Wanna know the biggest joke?

seriously just stfu, if you think the president matters you're a fucking moron go end yourself

I never have. But i can admit i always was a faggot. Now what? If i had a dollar for everything that was a faggot i would find no vaginas left. No wonder. The dissonance of "heteros" is hilarious

t. libcuck
Trump had an audience of about 800k people, not as much as Obama (who won DC by a large margin, Trump lost it by a large margin).

I fucking love Trump. He is pro European identity, hates third world immigration, and are at war with the msm, he's also the worlds most powerful man. How can he not be good? We have gotten spoiled.

I wonder if his orange penis has any cheese on it

Obviously Trump knows that the demographics changing is a bad thing, and that whites are always superior. Deep inside i'm sure that is what he thinks.

You're here, so it checks out.

Hahaha, pro European identity. What are you delusional fucks even talking about.