Sup Forums, meet your final boss

Sup Forums, meet your final boss

>not a tranny
>still gender identifies in a binary way
>not married to more than one person

At least you tried, Poland

R2 Dindu begs to differ

What would Stalin say if this creature appeared before him?

You just copied that image from another thread - why didn't you atleast find out the URL?

polish idiot

no i got this from reddit

Her facial expression screams you best not be fuckin with me today

He'd be shot in an instant for being a massive faggot. Even Stalin would gas these people.

What the fuck is this shit!

Well he is not a jew so that is a plus.

an incredibly stupid person that would pretty much be executed by all of the different groups he thinks he identifies with.

Just send him on a pilgrimage to Mecca.

I love how he thinks that Radical Islam and Communism are compatible ideologies.

Final boss is hitler?

lol I'm posting this in /sg/

Muslims are just foot soldiers of the Jew.
As are Marxists, ANTIFA, and fags.

This might be the most redundant person ever, we get it you're a jew slave.

>nazis watch out

What the actual fuck. Why is this allowed to exist? The amount of contradictions this creature posted is insane. How can you be a gay Muslim against bigotry and a communist? Each one of these hates and kills the other. He's like a walking suicide

>Muslims are just foot soldiers of the Jew.
Have you ever heard of Israel-Palistine dispute?

This is the REAL final boss

whats this guys twitter handle??

Off to Siberia with you fag.

This boss is far from the final boss. The strategy for beating him is to point out that real Muslims must go on the Hajj. You might have to buy him a plane ticket, but you'll only have to pay for a one way trip, because those Saudis are going to do something like throwing him off of a building.

But кoммyниcт is a male gendered word. What a bigot.

Wow, his oppression must be through the roof!

>claims to be a russophile
Does he realize that he would get beat into a coma in Russia?
>Syrian flag
Well that legit surprises me. Maybe it's just to spite Trump? Somehow I strongly doubt that this guy got the Syria redpill.

if that retard went to any islamic country and just said his twitter bio, he will know the real face of religion of peace, ironically his beloved religion