Antifa

Posting this again because I think it has potential
youtu.be/SUm4lbiAlwM
Video related
So I was in this thread
Some black guy started some shit with antifa and ended up in a fight with them. One of the antifa even said
"you fucking nigger, we're trying to protect you!"

So some guy mentioned we should get in touch with some hoodrats and convince them to troll antifa I think this has potential. We could speak to guys at worldstar and show them this video and enlighten them to how stupid and gay antifa is. Hopefully get them to make there own videos and post their encounters which are inevitable to have some good evidence of antifas inherent racism(they merely project their own flaws all the time) shining through and possibly even develop their own racist views against blacks. Fracturing and causing infighting or even better. News coverage that antifa hate blacks damaging their image.
I think there is something here. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-2KFu5LcJs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
youtube.com/watch?v=StlGw8isWr8
youtube.com/watch?v=0hPcuw9fYAw&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I feel like hood dudes would do it just for fun. Good idea user

authentic and heterosexual

I know right. Its perfect we just sow the seeds and watch it grow
Jewish race-baiting 101

Thug culture is all about representing your people with established colors. We need go make it so that antifag's red/black bullshit becomes associated with a rival gang so that hood nogs attack them on site for sporting rival colors.
I say we convince hood rats that antifa is appropriating black culture by trying to become the biggest gang on the streets. Convince them that antifa is a threat because as a gang, they get their money from rich whites and don't need to sell drugs or struggle like "real" gangs.

I honestly don't think blacks are that stupid but as this guy said they'd fuck with antifa just for fun. Especially if we made it a trending fad amongst them

>The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascist

I love how the cam flag ends up hitting the woman's face lol.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8-2KFu5LcJs

Vid very related. Aspiring Lenin femboy gets BLACKED by angry hood negro.

Its so true. We just need more people to realise it and what a better way then pitting a 'marginalized' minority against them. They're brains will probably malfunction and maybe some of them themselves will realise how stupid and hypothetical antifa is.
This is good and what I hope becomes a common occurrence.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
Remember how progressive stack fucked up the Occupy wall street movement. I hope for a somewhat similar effect. Blacks and the "marginalized" popped out if nowhere and started making it all about them. The original protester's got fed up with the identity politics and gave up. (((They))) had the money to orchestrate it though we have the means.

youtube.com/watch?v=StlGw8isWr8

Lmao at that tranny punch god this is cringe

At what time is this said?

Just tell these ghetto guys the truth
White comies just want someone other than them to bust their asses for them in a "revolution"
Most lil' college comies think they are too intelligent to participate directly in the battle and that they should be safely supervising

You understood what it said? All I heard was "ooga booga ooga boo pussy ass nigga"

nice audio, now we know why you are being replaced by niggers.

Hey, no matter. Americans love to fight. It doesn't matter what class, what cause. A god brawl? No deaths? Great American stuff. We just do that, it's like breathing. We don't always do it right, but we always mix it up pretty well. Regardless the edgy bullshit, an American who disagrees with another American, both being game, will become a good old American ass-whupping or just another wrestling (wrasslin') match.

This year has been fucking downright American as fuck that way. Healthy debate includes a little brawling, folks. It was the same with the SHARPs and Skins back in the day, Marines and Sailors, Mods and Rockers, and just about anything but the hood rat shit from the 80s-90s (where muh Ak was more important than muh fists).

Do your worst, this is healthy tribal competition, man. Awesome.

what we need is to convince the gangs that antifa is a rival gang selling drugs and start a war between them.

wait that was a WOMAN?

Did you just assume that creature's gender, carnal? ¡Es una lastima! (In every sense, cousin).

Antifa trany thought it was so tough too.

Jesus Christ I want these fucking cunts to step up to me and my boys. They would all be going home in a fucking ambulance.

This sounds like a plan.

I'm literally shaking right now at the prospect of an antifag tranny punching me one day. I'd go straight Lu Bu on that bitch. They'd all be done within a 10m radius

I like it, loved this vid. I assume you're not the SA user posting all the racist shit against Caucasians? BTW, love the Roikat, SA is certainly an ingenuitive place.

>take to the streets to fight Drumpf
>beat up a nigger
>call him a nigger too

wtf? i love antifa now
1488 bash le fash
im cummin, antifafu

we need to make antifa go to market street in san francisco on saturday for this

youtube.com/watch?v=0hPcuw9fYAw&t=3s

Just like they now think Muslims are more important than gays, we should direct them to thinking communism is more important than everyone else, do what they do to pride parades but for race issues as well

These guys own.

>"you fucking nigger, we're trying to protect you!"

This has catastrophic potential to hurt the pampered college faggots that infest Antifa. Archive this video, spread it, expose these champagne liberals for what they are. Any normie seeing this will hate the pasty white faggots who act this hypocritical, and normies are the ones that need to see this.

This is fucking hilarious. Freak SJW faggot loudly virtue signalling, and the black calls him a pussy bitch to his face, and the smiling liberal shitstain just orbits around uncomfortably.

The fucked up part is everyone has seen these videos. Everyone knows what these antifa liberal faggots are about, everyone knows they do this shit.

People don't care, its literally OKAY for them to be racist but no one else.

I am so fucking glad Sup Forums actually exists.

>"you fucking nigger, we're trying to protect you!"
time stamp

What about BLM? Group of blacks and liberals vs a bunch of beta white kids and they both resort to violence and burning shit down.

Because 'haha TV man' didn't condemn them, and its not in the social consciousness to hate Antifa.

Trump is popular to hate because TV tells you he is bad and you will be good by hating him. Antifa isn't hated because the left wing covers for their useful violent animals by lie or omission. The average person doesn't have an inkling of whats wrong with their country and stays in a bubble of cheap entertainment only occasionally broken by shallow news like: "Trump said racist thing, or there was a protest today."