Bump of curiosity

bump of curiosity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68YG5X3WOs0
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He names the Jew. Jay Z is literally /ourguy/

Waiting for Sup Forums to voice its opinion.

I don't know bout dat. He is still of dark skin complexion.

The video and the beat are pretty dope, but what the fuck is he trying to accomplish with that lyrical flow? I guess he's trying to make it sound lazy or something but it sounds like shit.

straight to the point, there's little to no filler in these lyrics. He's trying to make it sound mature

Still trying to pin down what he's trying to convey. Is he saying niggers gonna nig no matter what?

I found the real version: youtube.com/watch?v=68YG5X3WOs0

Good. Now go flag the other vid that JZ stole.

redpill people about (((them)))

I think he's saying, no matter what your circumstances all blacks are still a community, and should be working together to improve their collective lot through sound monetary policies. Straight up, I think this is what he's saying.

No. He's saying that no matter what blacks do or don't do, they're always going to be seen as niggers, so instead of buying drugs and spending lavishly, they should seek things like good credit, saving, and general financial independence.

So he's against the nig nogs going around blaming everyone but themselves. I can see that.

So like I said nig nogs going to nig no madda what.

Still sounds too much like a slam poetry open mic night at a coffee bar, just with good production value behind it

They won't learn. They never learn.

I like this.
When he takes off the kkk hood to reveal a black person, I don't know if this is what he meant but to me it's saying that black people can be their own worst enemy.
Then he goes on to rap about credit, jews and generational wealth.
The whole video has a classy vibe to it.

I'll track an instrumental down and Sup Forumscan just mad lib a more suitable version. Fire up dem vocaroos!!!

>nigger music
are you fucking twelve ? niggers have nothing worthwhile to say all they ever talk about is the world through the context of a nigger

Das racis...wait a minute, isn't that made by a black guy? Oh well it isn't racist after all.

Wal-Mart user. Post more sad people please.

Wal-Mart user. Please post more sad people.

yeah but that's about as mature as rap can get

>Daily reminder that this guy is considered one of the best american musicians of all time
Also:
>music

You idiots, He isn't naming the Jew as what's causing Blacks to Fuck up, he's using them as an example of a minority that owns it all despite being a minority, and that blacks need to follow their example against whitey. This is yet more anti white bullshit

I don't listen to (((nigger beats))) and neither should you.

Awful music but the video made me laugh. Plus that line about Jews.

I don't think it's anti-white to say "we should invest in property and other forms of inheritable wealth"

He's trying to prove a point to the black youth. If you want to be on top quit your gangbanging and start investing. Learn the system not fight it

Kek, no. He doesn't even write his own lyrics, it's literally jews naming themselves.

Hahaha you'd probably have better results teaching a dog astro physics

>is considered one of the best american musicians of all time

Who the fuck says that Fritz?

Could we actually redpill Black people on (((them)))? I mean most slave ships where run by (((them)))

He gives the jews as an example for blacks to reach.

Pretty much all nigger in the US have white blood in them, they're capable of overcoming the african genes if they want to

Didn't know my post had: "I love nigger music" written all over it. Thanks, now I know how to be an adult just like you.

While I agree with that I think Jay Z really has the right idea. I mean where do you think kids get the idea that gangs are cool, Music rap specifically. I belive if more "artists" start to push this agenda it will eventually stick.
Or it will end up like will smith rap

I'm listening to understand the mind of the enemy.

Simply mentioning the jews is enough to make you laugh? Tell me what you think he was taliking about?

I get what the songs about. I just thought it was a funny line that came out of nowhere.

>Jews hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

I think Jay-Z is trying to tell us he's still a nigga