phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
thecipherbrief.com/article/tech/banning-killer-robots-2017-1092
archive.is/cWoG6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh thank God for me
Just send the robots

cyber butt plug bots with poison darts you mean

So THIS is what it's like to have a small penis

Just imagine in the future, 2700. Combat Robotics in the military, all running programs which are essentially aimbots. I can see it now, some future documentary, it will be an interesting fact, how cheaters in multiplayer video games of the 21st century were the earliest inspiration for the targeting systems of combat robots.

the future is now

>"We are talking about autonomous weapons, which means that there is no one behind it. AI: artificial intelligence weapons," he told a forum in Davos. "Very precisely, weapons that can locate and attack targets without human intervention."

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

>Autonomous weapons systems are in development by more than a dozen countries, particularly the United States, China, Israel, South Korea, Russia, and the United Kingdom.

thecipherbrief.com/article/tech/banning-killer-robots-2017-1092

The IDF presents: a jeep without a driver
The Technology and Logistics Division is working on innovations that will affect the future battlefield. On the agenda: A camera placed on a jeep will transmit pictures in real time to the operator who will be seated in an exercise car at a distance of up to 3 kilometers, and new and durable uniforms for the fighters
archive.is/cWoG6

bump

Wrong.
Aimbots work by reading game object data, and thats different from visual data.

dayumm, i luv sum dust2

Which war in particular are you talking about?

They're called drones dumb ass. The US has been fighting with them for more than a decade now.

data is data

ww3

there's more to autonomous weaponry than just drones, and the drones the US have been using are not autonomous

dumbass

There will be no WW3. Not in our lifetime, not for the next 50-100 years. Russia, China, USA don't want this regardless of how things look and what tension has been building up. And it certainly won't get triggered by a country in the Middle-East either. FFS this place's geopolitical awareness has gone down the toilets over the last few years.

>There will be no WW3. Not in our lifetime, not for the next 50-100 years.

that's what they said in 1938 too. "Peace for our time". wishful thinking is a hell of a drug

>And it certainly won't get triggered by a country in the Middle-East either.

how did WW1 start? small sparks can ignite large, cascading explosions

It's not 1938 and the world is more "united" and in contact with one another, whether diplomatically or not, more than ever. As for WW1 that was triggered more so by a European country, not a Middle-Eastern one. A country that was directly part of those said countries continent and on their doorstep, with more value than a Middle-Eastern one in the long run.

>It's not 1938

no, it's 1939.

>WW1 that was triggered more so by a European country

a marginal one; it was unexpected, is the point.

the Middle East is a stage for all the major forces of the world currently. much more significant than the balkans

Well you often make these threads and I hope you continue making them, even once all the hype has died down and WW3 has not happened, so that I can come say hello and that I was right :^)

*blocks your path*

:)

>data is data
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Is a string variable the same as a boolean?

I'm saying both can be effectively accounted for, algorithmically speaking