Sup Forums is the only board working right now

>Sup Forums is the only board working right now

We're all about to get doxxed aren't we?

Sup Forums is working

It is already too late, the great unmasking will soon occur

Well i better start packing then

The fastest 5 boards are working right now.
So Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vg/ and Sup Forums.

Good. You racist fucks deserve it.

>I get doxed
>Nothing happens because I don't associate with retards that get upset over mindless shitposting and banter.

/bant/ worked for some minutes before. Any explanations?

Might as well delete every board other than Sup Forums, they're all cancer.

That's because Sup Forums is more than it appears to be, but nothing is going to happen. No need to be worried.

Prepare your anus anons, G20 won't be the only thing getting attacked tomorrow

I chose a wrong day to shitpost didn't I? Just came to peek at Sup Forums after a few years.

NSA, pls no Guentonamo bay for me. Ty.

Niggers niggering, don't pay attention and go back to shitposting

you're getting it too retard

was Sup Forums down for anyone else just now?
is it happening?
is the dream over?

The liberals will see you go to Sup Forums and won't care what you post, they'll attack you either way.

Doxxed for what? MUH RAYSIZM?

Ah, so the key is to not have friends. I'm ahead of the game, then.

yeah and for making mean memes

Who cares if we get doxxed. We can take whoever did it to court over McIntyre v Ohio Elections committee from 95. Its a violation of law to unmask anyone who wishes to remain anonymous

Site is acting very strange.

>britbonger
>all muh rites gone

help...

Im not ashamed of me browsing pol so idk what they are trying to achieve doxing me.

>Gather information on Sup Forums
>Identify all the white supremacist nazis they are fighting against
>Realize its people from all over the world, of all races and cultures
>realize the white supremacists they are fighting against are more diverse than them

How would they spin it?

>Out a bunch of people
>Autists go through the lists of every poster
>Pick out the celbrities who agree with us
>Normalise our views in the mainstream

I don't think they're that stupid

This.
Even if they did want to arrest me, I'd fight it, either in court or physically. It is unconstitutional and I will not bend the knee to faggots who try to silence me because it hurts their fucking feelings

>racism is wrong for gentiles

I've already been doxed before. Go ahead and email my employer, I own my own business.

>tfw you live in the Deep South and most liberals that go to your college are cowards
FeelsGoodMan

>All the sjws on pol shilling for their ethnic studies projects will also be on the list

Im willing to sacrifice myself and the rest of you if it means taking them all down with us.

>Not having enough guns and ammo to supply a small army
Bring it on you filthy kikes. I'll turn my garage into a damn gas chamber if it comes to that.

Yeah honestly if you're in the EU including GB, youre fucked if doxxing occurs. You'll get jail time for illegal opinions.

May God have mercy on your soul user.

Damn it, bad moment to get on the interwebs.
Good thing I have Norton installed, so good luck hackers.

>war has no casualties

Yeah this, they are absolutely fucked. So glad I'm an American, with free speech.

kek, yes, you're information is usually safe goy, just not today

>free speech
At least for the foreseeable future

>doxing autists on Sup Forums
whats the endgame here?

I use a ThinkPad with Libreboot and Debian installed, and I don't use any Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc. services or devices that could be connected with my real name. The best they could get is a PayPal under a fake name loaded with gift cards and a rough location if my VPN decided to snitch me out. All of my emails are throw aways through Sigaint or Startpage.

What are they gonna do? Lmao.

>doxxed

quit being a fucking pussy

back to ribbit

that is the point of the new flag system to get all the nazi and white supremacist idiots on here to voluntarily out themselves .