Fuck Soros and his shitty SJW propaganda...

Fuck Soros and his shitty SJW propaganda. Take a look at greatest russian director of all-time Nikita Mikhalkov (oscar for "Burnt by the sun" 1994), who literally destroys this stupid liberal agenda
youtu.be/C7dA1tMQ8m0

So, if anyone wants context provided for this video, here you go.
Nikita Mikhalkov - one of the most known russian directors and filmmakers, mostly thanks to "Burnt by the sun" 1994, now he makes very stupid films about WWII and is heading the Russian Cinematographers' Union. He is such a character, everything about him is hilarous
Boris Yeltsin - the first president of Russian Federation, now retired. Many "orthodox conservatives" blame him for being a liberal, and working with West and USA, but they all fail to recognize one thing - Boris is not a democrat, he is just an alcoholic
Yeltsin Centre - mentioned many times in the film, museum dedicated to history of russian democracy. They show some film in this museum, which pictures brief history of Russia and portrays russian people as "slaves", which they were for a very long time, but nevertheless it gets many attacks for being "historically innacurate".
Mikhail Khodorkovsky - one of the opposition leaders, businessman, former prisoner, creator of organization called "Open Russia". Generally a nice man, he has many good points on russian policiy, and obviously recevies enormous amount of hate by russian propaganda machine
Alexei Navalny - easily the most popular oppositionist in Russia, founder of "Anti-corruption fund", might be the most hated man by Kremlin and Putin gang
anything else you wanna know, just ask me

Ahaha 2 bottles of boyarishnik has been sent to you by pynya decence force. Navalny 2018 nigga

>pynya
yeah, sure

You've got it all wrong
Khodorkovsky is a fucking criminal, he is a thief and a convicted murderer
Navalny is Soros's agent, he is nothing more than a puppet
Yeltsin was a weak man surrounded by traitors
Only Mikhalkov and Putin can save Russia

You've got it all wrong
Khodorkovsky is a convicted criminal, he is a thief and a murderer
Navalny is Soros's agent, he is nothing more but a puppet
Yeltsin was a weak man surrounded by traitors
Only Mikhalkov and Putin can save our motherland

bump while watching

up

You wanna crunch that sweet baguette, don't you, tzarist scum?

No, I want to live in strong and powerful country that fears no one.
Unfortunately all the western world wants Russia to be destroyed and humilated

>lol at Russians calling everything they dislike nazis
>sad at late 90's Russia, poor fuckers
>why are they calling their faggots and their enemies "west agent", Soros doesn't work for us FFS
>Orthodox ISIS rofl

I don't know, that vid seemed a bit biased, a little bit too hysterical.

Then again Soros is a good compass to spot who you shouldn't trust so if he hates that Mikhalkov, he must be a nice guy, I guess.

Nazi is a pretty common call for everyone who doesn't praise Putin
>Soros is a good compass to spot who you shouldn't trust
why's that?

>Take a look at greatest russian director of all-time Nikita Mikhalkov

>Nazi is a pretty common call for everyone who doesn't praise Putin
Yeah, from a non-normie westerner perspective, this sounds stupid. Then again, I understand how the Russian perspective could differ. It still is funny as fuck.

>why's that?
Because everything he's helping is cancer.

what's your favourite mikhalkov film?
i like suite for mechanical piano and at home amongst strangers. slave of love is nice too.
burnt by the sun was still kino though. barber of siberia too. fuck, basically all his films are great until he started doing sequels for burnt by the sun...
he's a putin shill but i love his filmmaking

my post was meant (for you)

I've only seen Tarkovsky movies, what are other Russian directors who are good?

sokurov
balabanov
zvyagintsev
mikhalkov
gaidai
danelya

>Take a look at greatest russian director of all-time Nikita Mikhalkov
Didn't watch the movie, but this "greatest director" is a pretentious and corrupt piece of shit. Not that it implies that this particular movie is fake or shit, but referring to authority only hurts in this case.

Thanks, are you a kinoseur?

What are good German directors?

I feel like I have a good movie idea from stories of my German great grandfather who was kidnapped by Soviets after the war and had to escape from Siberia to come back home.

I'm not a huge fan, I kinda like the older films, but my favourite, well, a normie choice - "Burnt by the sun"
He has his touch, even newer films, he has that potential to make like they call it "chamber movie". Close shots, you know, relationships and drama between characters, you can see that in "Burnt by the sun" and even in sequel there were couple scenes like that. Right now he's a joke obviously, but I gotta admit that his newer films are fun to watch. Grab a beer, invite couple friends, that's what I do anyways, and this is comedy gold. It's funny how he wants to make huge movie about war, an ends up making fucking comedy with comics elements (remember his character's other hand, what's that about?)

> his character's other hand
Pic related. Never explained in the movie

Quick rundown needed

pizdec tolsto

yes, i like his chamber movies the most, they have a chekhovian quality that you rarely see in movies. i agree that he's basically a joke now but his 70s films are just as good as tarkovsky in my opinion.
>that hand
i never thought about it kek. maybe it froze off while he was in the gulag stalin put him in.

>Mikhalkov is our saviour
>Soros is ruinig Russia and attacking our poor Mikhalkov
>Soros is a nazi
>every russian liberal is a nazi
>destroy Yeltsin Centre
>west nazis are also trying to destroy mother Russia

well, soros is actually a nazi collaborator if you look at his biography.

He used to be good, but I guess he just grew a crown on his head and went full retard with his movies. And also sucking up government money. Keep in mind that he is a head of the Russian Cinematographers' Union, government organization that funded by russian peoples' taxes, which means that he decides basically how much money does he want to be funded for his own movies. This is a very atrocious practice

The only thing I dislike about Putin is that soros is still alive.

Hi to RuBros