Dr'den edition

>Anne Marrie Waters UKIP manifesto
1drv.ms/b/s!Aqi89TSeUJ5DiSqFZZlKUgWBYtGe
>Man who tackled London bridge attackers was caught on film before the attack spitting on black man and shouting racist abuse, also claiming to be part of the National Front
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1496569/Roy-Larner-filmed-spitting-man-s-face-racist-rant.html

>Foreign nationals (illegal immigrants) directly affected by the Grenfell Tower fire are to be allowed to stay in the UK for 12 months regardless of their immigration Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said the government should give permanent residency to the residents.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40512382

>Black man kills white man because apparently he was being racist, is given just 4 years in prison, will likely only serve 2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4668242/Teenager-killed-cyclist-scissor-kick-jailed.html

>Trump and Pope give baby Charlie's parents "hope"
news.sky.com/story/british-doctors-must-treat-charlie-gard-boris-johnson-tells-italy-10937853

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted for Iraq War, high court hears
rt.com/uk/395371-tony-blair-prosecution-iraq/

>Theresa May defends public sector pay cap under pressure from Labour
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/05/theresa-may-defends-public-sector-pay-cap-under-pressure-from-labour

>George Soros & Co. drop $500k on UK "fact check" org
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/05/george-soros-funds-uk-fact-checker/

>Grenfell taskforce sent in as council powers cut
news.sky.com/story/taskforce-to-run-key-services-at-council-after-grenfell-tower-fire-10937428

>Man guilty of killing two girlfriends, Robert Trigg had claimed Caroline Devlin in 2006 and Susan Nicholson in 2011 had both died in their sleep.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-40511194

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Im_TheAntiTrump/status/883009988553318401
1drv.ms/b/s!Aqi89TSeUJ5DiSqFZZlKUgWBYtGe
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
newsthump.com/2017/07/06/brexit-saves-uk-from-catastrophically-lucrative-eu-free-trade-deal-with-japan/
youtube.com/watch?v=GKS8ddfbfEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4b9zfw3Jhv8
youtube.com/watch?v=xbHPTPUpQ1I
youtube.com/watch?v=7Hyn5XGEEso
youtube.com/watch?v=oO1bGlyHDNU
youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont reply to the worst tripfag nonce in existence

Walt Mittys autism knows no bounds.
Do yourself a solid and just ignore the muppet.

you know if you actually spoke to a woman for a decent amount of time it would be obvious if they're the type of person who would whore themselves out.
>do they have a real job
>do they spent excessive effort on make up and fashion
>do they dress like a whore

some people are utterly stupid

>tfw this is me in another 15 years or so

Is there a punished Mogg?

>Latin Mass Catholic
>Party is under the thumb of the DUP
Yeah

You're dealing with beta cucks here, who get married within a month before the strumpet changes her mind.

It took me 4 god damned years to get married because i took the time to do a full audit of her and her family/friends. Then a year of further scrutiny before i even took my crash helmet off and began trying for kids.

Happily married with 2 children and i can say with certainty shes not nor ever has been a trollop.

Britain makes me very sad.

>people leaving the Armed Forces in record numbers
>not enough new recruits to fill the gaps
>the Army does this gay pride shite

The state.

Anne Marie Waters is a spy

If you think you can outsmart a born manipulator you're delusional

literally fucking why anyway

the army should be basically apolitical and just there to defend britain or attack aggressors

>He can't outsmart a fucking woman

Jesus my man how fucking dumb and gullible are you?

>Britain's population starts to dip
>flood it with useless degenerates
>British Army's numbers begin to dip
>flood it with useless degenerates
I don't get it.

It's been spelt incorrectly for a few editions now, but Anne Marie Waters does deserve her name to be spelt correctly.

rate the munchy box

You guys seeing the protests? Fucking Germans going crazy

chips look soggy, 5/10

You can tell you're getting to the anonymongs when they put this much effort into discrediting you.

What's going on? You have any links or anything?

They were showing live battle lines of riot police vs commies on bbc news a few minutes ago

Which one of you is this?

just oredered a kebab shit, its run by sikhs tho, hope im not supporting terror xxxxx

Took a screenshot

>Tfw cheeky meal or dead teenagers toenails and rat piss

>No garlic sauce

gtfo

is that from the kirky mahal same box they use

Nice one. Just had a look on twitter, you see the zombie protest?

twitter.com/Im_TheAntiTrump/status/883009988553318401

Do you lads actually eat this shit?

>garlic sauce

>>Sup Forumsas chambers

I own a kebab shop but dont work there so i get em free

Fuck off gyronigger

Where the fuck are you lads getting these from. They have yet to reach Devon. I want one.

where abouts in devon?

>Eating this shit at any time except the middle of the night when exceedingly drunk
Scotland was a mistake

Satan gets it.

current migration is 300'000 per year and rising.

Give Devon a couple of months lad.

300 000 skilled kebab shop owners

Sarf, innit.

> AMW in the OP

YEEEESSSSSS

>he fell for the net meme
Oh lad...

>>Anne Marrie Waters UKIP manifesto
>1drv.ms/b/s!Aqi89TSeUJ5DiSqFZZlKUgWBYtGe

She is a literal commie.

>I own a kebab shop
Pajeet out!

Very skilled

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

I keep seeing more and more. I saw a proper muslim on Saturday night walking along the seafront at Torquay. We had some at work yesterday. The woman glared at me like the dirty kuffar I am.

im white muhammed.
Besides the only bad thing ive ever done is we had this intern at the kebab shop. Nice blonde babe. she accidentaly cut herself with a knife and one of the lads wiped up her blood and put it in a donner kebab fucking madman ranjeet

Wait till they start buying old churches, demolishing them and erecting mosques to install the hate preachers.

She got paid 200 quid you fucks, she said we could take her finger and put it in the donner. dont make me out to be the fucking bad guy

NOT ON MY FUCKING WATCH

England is no country for me, I'm only English.

Every other region said the same.
All it takes is some high profile "whitey gets locked up for racial thought crimes" to make the rest of the populace tow the line.

Face it, if you've seen them then they're already established, just like any insect colony.

Since deleted (and she's gone into private), but this woman is an actual OBE.

A growing number of muslims here in Bristol lads

lol

>Brexit saves UK from catastrophically lucrative EU free-trade deal with Japan
newsthump.com/2017/07/06/brexit-saves-uk-from-catastrophically-lucrative-eu-free-trade-deal-with-japan/

>There were sighs of relief across the UK this afternoon as it was revealed that Brexit has saved the country from being part of a lucrative EU free-trade deal with Japan.

>The trade deal, which could see tariff-free trading with Japan, the world’s third-largest economy, would be exactly the sort of boost to the economy that the UK has no real interest in.

>“Phew, that was close,” said Brexit supporter and unemployed village idiot Simon Williams.

>“Imagine if project fear had worked last year and we’d voted to remain in the EU, then we’d end up caught up in this horribly profitable free-trade deal with Japan.

Dodged a bullet there, lads

>not escaping to NE Somerset the best county

>country show is no longer 100% white

i don't know what makes me want to kill myself more, the current state of this country or steve wright in the afternoon.

No jobs, unless born into land there you've no chance really.

Just read the paper this morning lads, apparently my MP was working in MacDonald's 14 days before the election... Labour really pulled out the stops this time.

Anyway, to round this off to a point she said something moronic, she described the Palace of Westminster as 'the poshest community centre I've ever been in'.

Once they let Mhairi Black in, the House was never going to recover.

you cunt xcape THE XYKLON OVEN

youtube.com/watch?v=GKS8ddfbfEQ

C'mon you gotta survive a little longer to see the race war in the United States. I feel as though it is only two presidential terms away. America is always leading the charge whether it be democracy, or self destruction!

i feel we're getting to the Versailes tear humiliation here

Prepare your angus.

When will they learn... the more they struggle the better it feels.

Frontline soldier right here:

youtube.com/watch?v=4b9zfw3Jhv8

YANKS OUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbHPTPUpQ1I

I'd give her gay therapy if you know what I mean

theres jobs fucking everywhere

We've hit it, BBC is showing programs which condone first cousins inter-marrying.

Yep lads, our tax money is being used to diminish the quality of the gene pool.

Remember when you tried to kick us out, but then we kicked you out? Just remember who is the top in this relationship.

>MacDonald's

Who is it lad? Fuck a duck.

Well a bunch of Vietnamese peasants kicked your shit in so I would fuck off before you embarrass yourself further you fat sep.

just bought 20 acres of land anyone wanna come live with me

Where at?

y...yes

IN MY BUTT-O-TRON

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hyn5XGEEso

Laura Lovescock.

WWII recieved a proper shoeing till you up and invented a new bomb. Had it not been for nuclear arms you would all be speaking a mixture of jap and german right now.

Every other war since, massive losses.

Tell me again how America is so great?

u live in my anus boi

peru

>le devon fag
kys

Lad... I think you've been had.

Also, what's the point of buying land if it's not in the UK?

YOU HAVE NOT LIVED UNTIL YOU HAVE FELT MY ANUS....

youtube.com/watch?v=oO1bGlyHDNU

Tell me what it's like fucking a llama, lad. Don't go diddling alpacas I think that's illegal.

You dont really think i just got it off eBay lmao. you have to get an investment visa then i bought some outside lima a few months back

wish i had a kebab shop tho, was joking about that

What line of work you in yourself?

BAZOONGALY

So what are you going to do with it?

I wouldn't live there, one morning you could wake up with 20 sweaty Pedro's around you with Kalashnikov's pointed at your face.

No lad, 14 YEARS ago she worked at McDonalds.

AND MY RECTUM

youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ao-iNPPUc

Really? I still have the paper I'll go check.

I find it hilarious how Britain bombed Germany specifically so it could lose its empire and massively import third worlders.

You guys really are desperate for that brown cock, aren't you.