What have YOU done to undermine the patriarchy today?

youtube.com/watch?v=V6gu_4q6nsI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTMjFBTHfLI
archive.is/JdX7d
youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw
archive.is/QADXv
youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA
youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hurt myself today

Are you ready to bash the fash?

to see if I still feel

Scratched my balls and took a shit.

You should train more
youtube.com/watch?v=nTMjFBTHfLI

>scratched my balls
This is problematic but I don't know why yet

can't tell if this is parody or not

they should be practicing how to swing than posing they might just hit themselves and do the job for us

nice multi purpose earrings

It's real. They're learning Queer BJJ too.
archive.is/JdX7d
> Oakland chapter had a queer burlesque fundraiser where we raffled off bats and a barbed-wire scourge, and then gave that money to a gender-affirming martial arts instructor who taught us the secret bro art of Brazilian jiu-jitsu (one of the smarter things we’ve done, considering we seem to have a proclivity for chasing nazi scum around San Francisco).
> There are some stickers going around this season for harassing organizations like The Salvation Army, which claim to do good but actually hate on queers.

If they think they're gonna "subdue" a nazi in combat or some shit they better be learning how to dodge bullets

HOLY SHIT!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING.

I could redden my wrists with the fullness of this video.

bjj is useless in the hands of a woman vs a semi intelligent or minimally armed man.

Are you radical enough for xhem?
youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw

took some sexy pics because i control my sexuality ;)
but dont look at them silly boys

>this made me feel like i dont belong in this society

you dont

How about boxing?
And lifting?
> These liberal guys are weightlifting so they can be strong enough to fight Nazis
> archive.is/QADXv

Antifa girl invited me to this new store her friends were opening, I told her to eat a bag of feminine dicks and pretend she's worth a damn.

Checkmate, nazis.
youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

All that low energy training will sure pay off on the civil war against guns

I could confidently fight all the ones with bats without expecting much trouble.
>Wait for bitch to swing
>Grab bat away from bitch with paltry grip strength
>Break her knees with my new bat
>Pull down their pants and press the tip of the bat against their anus letting them what's coming
>Deep dry baseball bat anal rape until I am sure she has endured enough anal tears and fissures to keep her incontinent for the rest of her life.

The ass-whooping they would get for trying to use a weapon on someone, it would be unbelievable. They would take more blows with those weapons than they would dish out. Also
>sledgehammer
How do you plan to use that on somebody who isn't laying motionless?

>Deep dry baseball bat anal rape
Implying xhem hasn't trained sitting down on traffic cones for years

As much as I hate to give any credance to these pink haired dipshits, even a novice at BJJ will completely BTFO a know nothing on the ground. Assuming their technique is good the size difference will be irrelevent, but I'm willing to bet whoever is teaching them is a fuck wit.

>neon haired otherkin picks fight with 5 lads for being men or some shit
>thinks shes going to jackie chan them as soon as they go to ground
>pulls one guy onto the ground and starts wiggling around
>rest of the lads start curbstomping her
>after she gets out of the hospital she writes a 10 page long tumblr post about how BJJ is sexist

Implying they have the discipline and patience to take more than two lessons before washing out
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA

white people chimping out, nothing new

White people chimp out.

I have trained martial arts for most of my life.
Seeing this makes me want to cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo

Holy FUCK what even is that thing?

i dont know if i should laugh or cry, that faggot is so edgy he needs razors hanging from his ears

who are they cosplaying as?

is this like female fedoras?