ITT: Fuck Serbia

There will only be peace in the balkans when the Serb roach is exterminated. These Turkish rape babies butcher their Balkan brothers over nothing, no honor, less than beasts

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-03/serbia-will-pick-eu-over-russia-if-made-to-choose-premier-says
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree there no more than the commin sewer rat in my eyes

Eternal Bosniak

>Bosniak detected

Even I, as a Croat, don't want them gone.
They should stick to their country and stop the expansionism, but other than that they have an equal right to their country just as we do to ours.

The fact that noone wants to live with you muslims in BIH, has entirely to do with your religion. Neither the Serbs nor we the Croats want to live with you. But you are backed by the EU and this fuckface called Inzko and are forcing us to stay in this failed state with you.

TO THAT I SAY: FUCK OFF!

>Bosnia
>Calling people roaches
Better with a scummy slav than with a shitty kebab.

Yet we're still one of the whitest countries in Europe. Suck dick

And yet you're majority muslim. Fuck off.

Serbia and Croatia need to work together to take over BIH and split it up.

>expansion
More like contraction

honestly this tbhqwyfam

Agreed! Serbians are vermin which must be exterminated at all costs.

>Bosnia
>majority muslim

Faux muslims ain't muslims. Fuck, if Islam had a thing like excommunication they'd get it... Actually, iirc the supreme religious authority of the Ottomans expelled them all from Islam in the 19th century (for driving the Turks out, same guy declared jihad on Serbia for the same reason)

People who blindly hate Serbs are usually Serbs, so, yeah...

Doesn't matter, they still suck Mujahideen cock.

To be honest we should take Republic of Srpska you take the Federation , and gas all of Muslims.

why didnt you guys fight back at srebrenica?

You speak as if Islam and Turks are two different things. Fuck off you muslim dog, I aint even a serb.

>living surrounded by muslims
>someone wants to convince you in something

There is literally a niche of people who actually do it, centred around Saff and such vermin.

>gas all muslims
The 300-500.000 of actual+somewhat actual ones?
Dont forget to leave out all villagers regarding of religion though, they are useless leaches as well.

The are not arab muslims.
Also the Balkanic war was about land and not religion.
I have been in Albania and they drink alcool.
Never saw a halal product. Pork in every store.
Never saw a women with hijab.
They are less islamified than nordic countries.

Aside the fact that Islam and Turks are different things?

>BiH
everyone in bih has both serb, croat, "illyrian" albanian turkish blood
you are literally a mutt, and picking one of these groups to hate, you might as well chop off one of your own hands
go fuck yourself Mujo Hadziturkovic

This though.

The province of Raška, now Sanjak, in Serbia is filed with the most religious muslims in the Balkans. These people only celebrate Islamic new year and not actual new year. And they are the only Yugo people with actual Turkish admixture.

What happened to them in the 90s? Nothing. Not a single thing.

While Catholics and faux/pseudomuslims were being killed these taliban lived in peace

>t. Turk rapebaby

Just stop.

I think it's time for Croatia and Bosnia to split up bosnia and remove what remains.

Hercegovina, Kupres area and Una area to Croatia.

Rest to Serbia.

Nope, they are stuck with that label since they have sucked its dick all throughout history and now they wanna distance themselves from it. You can't have it both ways. Believe me when I say this, you cannot take the Islam out of Turkey and still call it Turkey.

>"illyrian" albanian Turkish

My IQ dropped from reading this in a single sentence

im covering all the retard bases

I am endlessly entertained by and I appreciate our based neighbour, Serbia. Tbh they are the one country around that has the potential to do something big or important purely based on the fact that there is enough of them.

what's with the constant balkans divide and conquer threads?

Balkans is a shitpile. You get used to it once you've lived here long enough.

turks are a mix of serb, croat, "illyrian" albanian greek and the other way around

THIS

E bog ga jebo

As a Herzegovno I humbly shit on that. Posavina, Central Bosnia etc were the heart of Croathood.
As much as I don't like Bosnia per se, on average I think they are better than my own landsmen. Honestly, half of us don't deserve to be Croats

>deserve

On what arbitrary basis?

>do something big
>guys who literally try to justify people who killed thousands of them like Kalabić or Nedić

It's not Divide and Conquer.

It's just Croats and Serbs agreeing on a common enemy that worships a pedophilic goatfucker.

if not atlantis
send them to sweden
join Zlatan

fucking cucks 2bh
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-03/serbia-will-pick-eu-over-russia-if-made-to-choose-premier-says

Pure idiotism
Sure, it is the communist's fault for keeping us underdeveloped, but that is how it is.

Don't get me wrong, I have a deep hatred for most rural balkanoids, but one should clean his own house first, if you know what I mean.
That idiot mentality will keep us all down. Bosnia is a prime example, it is shit because the 1 million or so of underdeveloped villagers get a say in democracy, it is ruining us.
We ain't Switzerland for fucks sake

As opposed to the communist on a stick?

>muh """"muslims"""" in Bosnia are religious

First of all, it may be that it is a shitpile. But it is fun and our shitpile. We are sovereign here.
And i would not like it any other way.

Second of all you are explaining your self to an fag using the LGBT flag. So what you should do is; Take the Flag and mount the fag onto it.

He's probably reffering to the scummy behavior of many Bosnain Croats from Hercegovina and Ževče.

But i disagree with him on that part.
Their primitive behaviour stems from generations of brainwashing by various regimes, being surrounded by muslims, needing to be agressive and quickwitted to survive the war and finally Bosnia being a failed state that shits up everyones lives.

After annexing them the first thing we need to do is these 3:

>sell of the conquered government land and land taken from muslims to private Croatian farmers.
>open up trade schools all arround.
>spread the glory of capitalism and use this chance to lower taxes in the whole of Croatia and cut welfare + maybe we can switch to private healthcare since our half-social healthcare is also a failure.

>having a rainbow flag means you're lgbt
nigga what

Why people here hate Bosniaks so much? They're no more of a meme nation than Croats or Serbs.

What you will do is experience our "Storm", and get exactly 0% of Bosnia territory.

The first one is in violation to international law mate

The second one is meh

The third one is decent

>As opposed to the communist on a stick?

You mean as opposed to a religion created by Romans to ensure healthy values for a civil society?

I do agree that democracy is a deeply flawed system to elect any leadership when 30% of the population are aging farmers or poor urban rats who haven't even finished highschool and live off drug trafficking. Problem being, I don't see a feasible scenario where any of the Balkan states flips away from democracy in the coming 20+ years.

I agree that it is our shitpile

I don't have a problem with LGBT. Live and let live. I have more of a problem with uneducated Mujo bringing his 7 kids to Zagreb to draw on welfare while contributing nothing but a pile of scrap iron in 'his' backyard.

>our "Storm"
>BIH

pick one, kebabfag

over 40% of Serbians have ancient I21a Gene.
That gene only comes in that high ratios in Sardinia and Kroatia.

No I21a in Turky

So we have should blame a man who probably lived in the past and not the actual middle-easterners?

Fagot the flag is literally named (when u hoover over it) LGBT. So yea i'd say you are proper fagot alrighty

>mfw Arbitrary Court decides all of former Yugoslavia belongs to Godly Slovenia

don't give faggots the rainbow

I am Serb. And u will get no Bosnia territory.
If it has to be done, we would rather stay in Bosnia as it is now, to prevent from Croatian Cancer to spread.

>implying balkanic """""nationalist"""" know what haplogroups are

I'd prefer if it was Austria with possible reestablishment of Austia Hungary. People here on balkans are incapable of governing themselves effectively.

Slovenia is THE meme nation.

>Be me
>Sit with baka, 91
>She isn't well
>Simple but hard life, lived long, has no regrets
>Talks about her early life
>Talks about a field trip to Slovenia when she was 9
>Kids bring some money to get ice-cream
>Middle of the summer, ~40°C
>Gets thirsty
>Asks Slovenian farmer nearby for glass of cold water
>Fucker takes all of her money
>No Ice Cream because Slovenian fuck took all the money on her for a glass of cold water

Slovenians are worse than Jews in my eyes. I wouldn't mind Krško blowing up and killing at least half of them.

Exactly
I am buying that whole "Tito was a Russian sleeper agent" thing because no way a balkanoid could unite that many people.

And we are so many centuries in the past, but in our defense so I Sup Forums
>people want to kill eachother over skydaddy issues
>people want to kill other people because they were born 10 km apart

Most of the Bosnians I know in Zagreb are pretty decent people. Like every group of people there are vast differences among them.

Only subhuman tier in Croatia are manlet Zagorčuge

being proud of being bosnian is like being proud of the fact that slavs were raped and overrun by the ottomans.
you promoting self cuckoldry through religious take over.
go suck allahs dick.
t. serbian whos parents escaped that shithole area because muzzies just want to rape everything.

Slovenia is jelly because after Macedonia they are the biggest meme nationality in Yugoslavia

With Zagorčuge I have a feeling it is 50/50. Either you get a half-decent engineer/technician/obedient housewife or you get a shit tier subhuman alcoholic (or worse, a political science major.)

Change Dimitri to Lazar or Nemanja to be more accurate

>muzzies just want to rape everything
Chetniks are muslims too? Ah makes sense given those large beards.

So, being proud of being Greek/Bulgarian/Serbian/Monti/Albo is the same, since they got under the Ottoman boot too

my uncle really was trying to rape everything on his apple farm while ducking under his windows for 2 years while you fucking goat humping muzzies failing miserably at sniping him

lol you dumb ass my family has been extremely proudly christian for generations, get your taqijya out of here

>you/me
>muzzies
Seems you missed as much as those musies missed your uncle

Also, if they were shooting at your uncle, how did they have time to rape? Checkmate Gedža :')

Don't worry.
Austrians are just as bad.
They only had the advantage of having Capitalism and no war for 70 years.

checkmate>? youre muslim AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>taqiya
So I am a Shia now as well?
>inb4 antisemitism kicks in and I get called a "kike" too

You said it yourself: being proud of being Bosnian is like being proud of getting raped and overrun by Ottomans. So same logic applies to all Balkan countries

You fucking Bitch, get ur Leaf Ass up from your pride and come back to your own fucking land and defend it from these traitorous bastards (be it mudslimes or Rome cock sucking Croats)

DO Not bitch to me about pride in my heritage. I am fucking Bosnian Serb, i am not "Bosniak" there is no such thing. It is just Muslim regret syndrome. They are trying to justify their treason by segregating their origins from us.

>Escaped that shithole.
>Sorry friends and brothers, it is inconvenient to me to be a part of this family so ima just go and suck this leaf cock;

Agreed, although he probably only received his education in Russia.
What I hate about them is some sort of soulessnes that I experience from looking in their eyes and the fact that they're usually quiet which makes me feel like they're all autistic.

Yeah, they are corrupt but at least they have a spine and some sort of legislative tradition. Here we don't even have enough educated people to fill the parliment. Most of our politicians are simply laughable.

Once more the Serbs shall rule the Balkans and we shall have...peace.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a muslim
Topest of keks

Like literally almost all people who hate on entire groups usually are themselves utterly inferior.
That is why we got people with the mentality of
>"I might be dumb, and my wife is probably my cousin, but uhmm... Am totally better than them serbz... Look imma destroy this statue of this chetnik here... So long Tesla or what ever your name was, you child eating orthocuck"

Highest classes of society of what ever group are usually super normal, esp thanks to globalism spreading western values. Former Ba'arhi Arab elites were pretty damn cool, who cares what cult they belonged to nominally for instance.

I'm a quarter-Zagorčuga and I'm probably at least mildly autistic. Half of my family is just fucked in the head (had like 4-5 relatively (hehe) close relatives with serious mental illnesses) Got one hell of a knack for taking things apart tho.

Kerum & Ridikulove Kronike. Also, the fact that none of our education ministers were actually anbody or anything related to education for 20-something years.

Wouldn't have much of a problem with this, so long as it isn't commie Serbs like the last time.

It would actually.
Serbs, aside Vojvodina, suffer from massive cultural decay.

Come on, do you want every TV station in Croatia to emit reality TV with Maca Diskrecija I Tijana Ajfon showing off new implants?

Would have to do a purge of the upper political classes then.

Have to agree. 90%+ of my middle/upper class friends are mostly normal. The 10-ish % that is fucked in the head, ultra-nationalist or ultra-liberal all have parents who have fucked their lives up by impressing toxic attitudes towards life and society unto them.

It is usually the hood rats and impovrished villagers who have little to nothing of their own that openly incite hate upon minorities. That and the occasional undiagnosed autist

That's what happens thanks to the following:

>First Yugoslavia kills of all intelegencia that is connected to Austrian universities (meaning every single intelectual).
>Ustaše come and kill of any new intelegencia that re-developed after 20 year of opression because most were fucking communist sympathisers, but to compensate for it they bring back scholars from our diaspora and did make the best guide book for the Croatian language so far which is sadly rejected today because of its heritage being tied to a Nazi Puppet regime.
>Second Yugoslavia happens and whatever the Ustaša regime actually built up is torched down to be replaced with even more incompetend Communist ideologues.
>They manage to build back up but bam 40 years later another war happens and... They don't loose their jobs. The pro-communists keep quiet and get HDZ or SDP party membership. The pro-serb ones leave and becom like Šešelj. The real scientists among them are happy to finally be able to do their jobs properly but are dragged down by state propaganda and former communists who are entrenched in the beraucracy and are shitting out state propaganda that fucks up our education system even further.

We need a right wing Libretarian reformist movement in this country.

My uncle has evidence supporting the theory that Tito was a Jewish Communist and Ukrainian agent who went rogue after being ordered to merge Yugoslavia and Bulgaria before joining the USSR.

I literally don't even watch TV anymore. Stopped 2+ years ago. Croatian TV isn't much better, really.

I dont think Serbs wanted communism any more than Croats did, what is more i think Croats as the losers of WWII welcomed the opportunity to build up their sovereignty in that communistic shithole.

Serbs always preferred idea of "slobodni seljak" than any pretentious ideology

Also Tito was a Croat so we got that too. Also the only ones that lost anything in Yugoslavia were the Serbs. Kosovo and Vojvodina gained independence as an Tito's gift to everyone else.
>see Serbs are no longer the most dominant I took care of it, now we all equal and shiet.

Imagine being so autistic and retarded you think foreigners care about your petty tribal rivalries from fucking Balkans.
Keep dancing for them you little monkey.
Yeah, that fucking commie Serb from Kumrovec called Josip Broz.

>purge of the uper political classes then

desu I have a feeling literally all ex-YU countries need this to get a normalisation of political affairs. Hard to push any reasonable economic/administrative/political changes when 80% of the parliament still has the red communist membership books still in their front pockets, 30 years later.

Hustlin' for a decent statesman, anyone got any to spare?

Now that I think of it, I don't think we had once since the 19th century.

Tito was one man. Centralisation focused administrative, legislative, academic and economic institutions as well as relevant commerce and industry into Belgrade.

>First Yugoslavia kills of all intelegencia that is connected to Austrian universities (meaning every single intelectual).
Things that never happened.

one*

Serbs are not enemy, but Croat traitors. Communist offspring garbage.

>Like literally almost all people who hate on entire groups usually are themselves utterly inferior.
Zagorčuge (northeners) vs Dalmatian southerners hate is a meme in Croatia, I don't hate them for real, although I'm not a fan of their folk songs and costumes either.
Don't worry, I'm almost a quareter Jewish so I know what suffering and autism means.
Agreed with everything except for this
>We need a right wing Libretarian reformist movement in this country

Perhaps it was because Belgrade was a natural center, being fucking huge and developed for Balkan conditions?
I mean you could probably get better arguments for your point than that.
How do you explain shit like 1974 Constitution if Serbs were so almighty and Yugoslavia was nothing but Greater Serbia?

I mean let us be real, we live in a global age. Anyone who has access to the Internet will be subject to social evolution of a free kind.
For instance, underdeveloped societies are more collectivist and simple minded for a lack of plural ideas. Of course most Christians and Muslims in Africa think the same, they never heard counter ideas in their life.
The more into civilization you go the different it gets.

The Bosnian war was fucking savage because of primitives. In Croatia, you had Serbs, muslims, Albanians etc fighting in the Croatian army
In Bosnia? Better kill everyone who isn't you.
Fucking hell, a Croatian Tank Commander was locked up in a concentration camp in Herzegovina bc he was a muslim, the shitheads didn't want to let him go even when his commanding general objected to that bs.
The ARBIH held some multiethnic farce to play as if they are the "legit army", but was just a farce.
The Serbs were the most primitive though. While there indeed were different people in the HVO and ARBiH, non orthodox around VRS get the bullet.

The new generation isn't that much better, really.
>Pernar
>Fresh blood in Croatian politics
kill me

I'm literally ready to bomb the Croatian parliament and kill all the 160 something incompetent pieces of shit sitting there.

Problem one, they rarely ever all show up for a session
Problem two, new ones would just pop up again

Anyone who had any connections to the universities in:

>Wiena
>Prague
>Bratislava
>Budapest

Or had any connections with the Austrian state apparatus was either stripped of their property, chased out of the country or downright killed when they were naive enough to protest the above.

I have family records about this to proove it.

this is 10th time in last few days that you posted this? what's your problem? survived srebrenica or deliberately shitposting in the eve of your national event on 11th of july?

I'd befriend a Serb over a Bosniak any day.

Except producing academic work worthy of a Nobel Prize of course.

>Agreed with everything except for this
>>We need a right wing Libretarian reformist movement in this country

Wait you don't think that we need to fire 80% of our stat officials, lower taxes and remove shitty complicated legislature that achieves nothing?

Croatia needs a Regan of its own, face the truth.

Things that never happened and I dare you to find a single mention of any systematic murder of intellectuals and former Austro-Hungarian officials in Yugoslavia.
Some people were sidelined (for example Borojević), but no one was murdered.
You literally had open opposition to Belgrade you fucking idiot, what do you think HSS was?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAte9R4TRQ

Because of Serbia turks , Europe is in this mess. They started WW1 and even had fair ultimatum to stop it. Beacuse of WW1 Europe lost millions of man, lost its colonies and communism in Russia started.
Also
Be Serbia
>Invade Slovenia, fail
>Invade Croatia, fail
>Invade Bosnia, fail
>Kosovo war lose