Why do you hate muslims?

Oddly enough we had a thread just yesterday about how alphas who slay pussy on the regular just don't seem to have the problems with society that you kids do.

Almost every time you see some alt-right faggot or MGTOW venting against feminism, obsessing over racial purity and racemixing, demanding their wife be a virgin, etc. it's almost always a weak looking geek or an obese beta who struck out in the dating game.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iraq-male-model-karar-nushi-killed-murder-torture-baghdad-good-looks-gay-palestine-street-a7824586.html

You cucks and the average radical islamic militant have a lot more in common than you think. They'll blow themselves up for the promise of 42 virgins in heaven and they hate Chad just as much as you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3ZEsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked. Archived that for you. archive.is/3ZEsQ

it's because there are more important things happening in the world then worrying about when the next frat party will take place Sup Forums is the place of the future leaders and politicians of the world we are the game changers

>implying I care what others think

Come on, try harder.

wtf I want to cut your head off now.

>it's because there are more important things happening in the world then worrying about when the next frat party will take place Sup Forums is the place of the future leaders and politicians of the world we are the game changers

Woah great post bruh

really boils my cashews

Maybe he was killed for being a massive faggot, the one thing that Islam does right

wow that is a good looking man tho
i would have let him fuck me and i'm not even gay

well if he hadn't just been murdered that is

Anarchy is edgey so that kid would be antifa.

wow bud, you sure showed us now.

I don't hate Muslims.
I hate cunts.
If a Muslim isn't a cunt, then fine.
If a Muslim is a cunt, then he/she can fuck off.

So called alphas are normally segregated from these issues by a combination of mindset, priority of problems, and relevancy. In short, they dont care until it personally affects them.

Furthermore as to why i dont like them? Simple enough
-Zero to little attempt to intergrate in large numbers
-Inferiority complex leads them to act like either super religious nutjobs or absolute scum
-None/feigned sympathy for others (only when it suits their needs)

>If a Muslim is a cunt, then he/she can fuck off.
that's all of them tho mate

>who slay pussy on the regular
If you're an animal, why would you care about politics or anything intellectual for that matter?
That's like saying "oddly enough, junkies that use heroin on the regular don't seem to have problems with society that you do.

Uhh, people after quick thrills or instant gratification, don't give a fuck about anything.

Ahmed pls.

There is a reason fornication is commonplace during the decline of Civilizations.

>isis killed this """""alpha""""" because they're jealous of his chadliness

Yeah I'm sure that's why

I must be an outlier then, since I slay mad tinder pussy three times a week, but I still have crippling depression from the fall of Western Civilization.

The cropped image and headline make people think he looks like the golden one. Zoom out and you'll see he looks more like Milo

>those shoulders

you sure he wasn't a woman?

theres a difference between being gay and being a massive flamboyant faggot