Is Dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is Dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptuhmNUuvrk
youtube.com/watch?v=xaFDzQ9OvbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not dating anyone

Tell Jim.

>finding a woman that enjoys your company
>finding a woman
>woman
You guys are pathetic. He's getting pussy and you're not.

Asian women are prettier than white women. They're naturally thinner, have nicer hair, and tighter vaginas. The asian women that haven't been ruined by white stronk women culture make excellent housewives and mothers. All in all, I can see why so many white women are threatened by a group that most find more sexually appealing. Don't worry, op, there's plenty of niggers that would love to knock you up if you start to get desperate.

I hope your future eliots don't shoot up a school user.

>Asian women are prettier than white women.

it's a pretty broad question, but yes, this is close to the top of any list

I used to think so, but then I realized that white people are so cucked that they probably won't exist 200 years from now outside of a few tiny Slav enclaves. As ugly and disgusting as I find Asians, they probably will still exist. If I ever manage to have kids, I want them to grow up in a place of safety and homogeny, and Asian countries are some of the only places where those adjectives apply

youtube.com/watch?v=ptuhmNUuvrk

You don't realise how fucking stupid you are, globalisation has made everywhere desire to be American. All women want to be strong and independent like they have seen through Western media, Asia included

White women know how to use make up and layers of clothes to hide their ugliness better than the other races. So kudos on that I guess.

second only to being single

white people get more angry when a white dude dates an east asian girl than if the dude is gay

i honestly don't get it

race chart
east asian > caucasian > brown > black
wanting the better genetics for your child is the most natural thing in the world

Holy shit.. Look at that hairline...

this.

No, while i dont find them attractive personally they are the sensible option.

Yes. Real men can handle a real queen.

They're fine for white men to fuck and dominate but not to marry or breed

Wrong. Indians are more evolved than Europeans.

Why do you even post under the celtic cross ?

Every army wife is gold digging whore, race has nothing to do with it, it has been the same everywhere.

t.Chang

no its the most alpha thing, because you know when eursasiantiger hears about it a little poop will curl out of his anus and he will pick it with his finger and then smell it like the mongoloid he is.

Pretty much this, if you're still single in your late 30s or 40s, you may as well find an Asian girl who wants kids so SOMETHING of you gets passed on

No, there are the guys who date single mothers

This

Only roasties are threatened. They're also responsible for the nofap psyop. They don't realize that the more they nag, the more men are driven away.

No.
White women are the most aesthetically pleasing.
But, as a man, you are drawn to feminine traits, and apart from their looks, modern white women have thrown away all their other feminine traits. (Many have also thrown away their looks tbf)

To answer your question OP: maybe.
If you can't get a decent white girl and settled for an ugly Asian then of course you are a beta loser.
If you can get white girls but CHOSE a good looking Asian for whatever reason, then fair enough. Just don't have kids please.

Legal Hispanic/Latino or whatever you want to call it. Everytime I see a white male with anything other than a white female it looks out of place.

As far as seeing an older white guy with a mail order chink it looks sad and pathetic desu

>and tighter vaginas
you are 100% a virgin if you believe vaginal tightness is tied to race

So I find Asians disgusting but love the look of Female Hapas (Male Hapas other than Keanu Reeves are the worst of both worlds)

Is it still degenerate?

male hapas are fine too unless they skip NECK day

I have a confession, Sup Forums.

I was beta for a good portion of my life and I ended up marrying an Asian woman. A couple years ago, she urged me to get back in shape,so I did.

Eventually, I took it to the next level with /fit/, got back into firearms, dressed/groomed better, became more engaged with politics, etc.

She loves all the changes, but now she's insecure and worries about me fucking around. I've got it under control, but it's interesting how it's like she doesn't know to feel now that I'm no longer in that dadbod beta male box.

Bwahaha is jim dating a gook? Figures as much never liked the faggot

beta, asians literally cannot compete with cute white girls, its not even close. asians are just the best a beta can get so they will rationalize it. You see it all the time on /r9k/, dudes who can't get any start not seeing attractive women as attractive to cope

It is beta because it's obvious why they go after asian females, because they are easy and take little to no game to obtain. It's like shooting fish in a barrel for them yet they fail to realize that asians in general are very money oriented and the first thing these bitches already know is that white = money. I don't agree with it, it's just how these people are. My HS friends married asian bitches, one who is filipino and the other who is vietnamese, they both appeared when these idiots were flashing their money, and let me just say after they had their hapa they made their lives miserable and got a divorce afterwords.

Daily reminder that ricemixers will be the first to hang

Asian women are teh superiro women and everyone knows this

how retarded do you have to be to blanket statement "getting an asian girl is like shooting fish in a barrel"

If you ever knew an asian person outside of pol larpers youd know they are just the same as every other woman.

>I want them to grow up in a place of safety and homogeny, and Asian countries are some of the only places where those adjectives apply

What a load of shit m8. Asian countries are horrible for raising children. If you have any college courses under your belt , any trades or professions you know, you can right now immigrate to New Zealand, which there is little to no other country that can compare when it comes to raising children. Why not go there and find your bitch instead of the asian pill? Id rather blow my brains out than have children with an asian person, and on top of that move to their shitty soulless country.

Yeah and he thinks other women dont want money and divorce . When we fucken talk about all time how white women are taking the money and divoricing. fucken cherry picking niggers on all sides.

I live in LA, there are a glut of chinks and other asians here, they are for the most part money oriented, they will equate everything with money, yes that includes love, that includes marriage. I was lucky to find a white girl and I have still been with her for 4 years now, living together, money was never an issue, we both had nothing and built ourselves up. You know how I got her while better looking white guys didn't? I had game, and this is something most white males lack, so they go for the easiest path. Go try that with an asian girl and see how far you get, see how far she lasts. Granted i'm not saying all of them are like this, this isn't true for a lot of races, but if I had to choose between white and asian, guess who im picking, especially since I have grown up around these people and dislike their culture.

WHAT A FUCKING UGLY SLOPE

Almost every guy in the army is getting cucked. Very sad.

It's prestigious if she's really hot

The /fit/ neck meme is true.

Attractive ones are fine, it's just most wittu piggu beta losers date gross 3/10 Asians

Never skip neck day.

[100% LEGIT]

why aren't you already doing neck training to save the white race?

Never miss a chance at love.

far east asians like jap/koreans seem ok

but your friends went for south-east asians and that's where they got fucked
because yes these ones are poor and want white monies

white man dating asian women is like black man after fat white chicks, they want to look for what's next to best

FACT: Asian pussies turn sideways and contract to the size of your penis.

getting fucked on the other land while your wife is getting fucked with another man

No, Dating an used up/blacked Caucasian woman is the most beta thing you can do as a white man.

White guy never get a chance with white women start to get hit by Asian women, literal white women would be single mother or non children's, and white men marry Asian women.

>(((dating)))
>pump&dump&run

white women are willing to be single mothers of a racemix baby than marrying a white man

Only if you're a beta, if it were chad thundercock it's fine

So far, I've found that thic women and women that had c sections as opposed to vaginal birth have the nicest, tightest Pussies. I was a late bloomer and married early, so haven't been with a woman that hasn't already had kids yet. Divorced though so I'm remediating that shit

POO

>slimmer neck looks much better

Before I leave I will say this.

White males (of today) are all about themselves, they would rather not come out of their comfort zone to get a girl, and since asian bitches are timid and as fuck, they both make a good couple, the white male has sex on his mind and a girl with a body of a 4 year old boy, and the asian has money on their mind, so they think they love each other when in reality it's just both of them being greedy about their own fucking needs and not really a stable relationship. This is why Asian men think money is enough for white females, when it isn't. It's obvious to see what is going on if you aren't retarded. If tyrone and my lame ass who are ugly as sin picked up literal 10's with no money, with nothing, then why can't you? It's because you faggots will not come out of your comfort zone for even 1 minute, too scared, too preoccupied with themselves and other bullshit. That's why we are winning.

bye

Leafs are always so perverted, but he's right I guess

ummm no sweetie

going for shit tier asians.

race doesn't matter as long as she's either super pretty or super hot and not black.

I couldn't get a white woman to swap piss and feces with me. My asian wife looks forward to it.

So yes.

The glorious wmaf master race will save us in the end.

>white women are willing to be single mothers of a racemix baby than marrying a non top 1% white man

again, money grubbing whores arent tied to a race.

Asian women are disgusting tbqh.
Race mixing in general is worst shit you can do to your race and nation.

Happas with white father tend to be most degenerate and weak being on this world, it's not even a meme.

>going for shit tier asians.

>that monkey in the corner

Hey r/hapas bro, why are asians such sluts?

For a weak link, yes.

Be Leaf
Think I even care of your opinion
You are probably chinese kek.

Asian women
>Boring and uncreative
>Can't joke
>Look like their male counter parts
>Look like aliens
>Smell weird
Why would anyone prefer asian women over fair and heavenly white women is beyond me.

But yea cucks only date asian women because they require least amount of effort and are submissive

honestly its like youve never met asian people, where the fuck do you get this "timid" shit? Ive never met a timid asian in my life. Dont confuse a language barrier for being timid you dumbass.

pic related.

Shit b8

Real answer

Wrong. No self respecting white will have a mudshark, their options are more shitskins or being alone. They mostly choose alone for some reason, hmmmmm, once you go black you never go back to it again.

Most white males go after below average asians which kind of intrigues me.

t. asian male

This.

they talk loud as fuck, their saliva flies everywhere, they always cut you be it in cars or shopping cars

asian hate thread?

I have had terrible luck with women. Growing up I didnt have many dates. I am no Brad Pitt, but I'm not a mutant either. I'm in decent shape and have a good job, house, and live comfortably.

My experience with the American Women I dated usually boiled down to 1 of several things:

1. I didn't live in the right place (I was in the suburbs, not city)

2. My hobbies were offputting (I am a fucking autist that likes my vidya, movies, and man child things)

3. I was frugal (not cheap). I saved my money and didn't spend it needlessly on expensive trips to places I didn't want to go, or cars, or other luxury things. - shit I have driven the same Chevy Malibu for the last 10 years.

I have been dumped many times for these reasons. I had about given up on love.

I met a girl a year and a half ago. She is Chinese, grew up in Japan, and lives in the US. She reads, writes, and speaks 3 languages flawlessly. She has a Master's degree from a well known Japanese University.

She is incredibly charming, has a wonderful personality, and never a negative word or thought comes out of her mouth. She adores me and we have the most wonderful time together.

I have been to China and Japan with her. Her family all were happy to meet me and showed me great hospitality and a great time during my time visiting with them.

She and I are just happy to be together. We don't need any fancy expensive trips or high ticket items. We live a very low key and simple life. She understands the fruit of my efforts in saving and doesn't need much to keep happy.

We genuinely love each other and I couldn't be happier. user, I feel truly sorry for you if you think there is anything beta about dating an asian girl. You are missing out in my opinion.

Call me any name you want. One name you can't call me though is unhappy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaFDzQ9OvbI

Yes

Dating niggers is the worst, dying alone a close second. As long as they move to the asian countries I don't really care.

Yes
>T. A beta who could only ever make Asian girls interested in him...

>that drop
kek.

Yes chosen one, we're all harmless basement dwelling overweight men. Nothing to worry about, move along. Nothing bad is going to happen, there's just a handful of us.