Germany & China are now new BFFs

Trump BTFO once more.

Other urls found in this thread:

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chongqing-Xinjiang-Europe_Railway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Globailization
>Good

Like we care lol.

China and Germany are based as fuck. The only countries on earth that are emerging as the world superpowers while the US continues to decline and stagnate under Drumpf.

Ohhhhh... I forgot, you only care about petty shit like some CNN gif, rather than real things like trade and power and wealth.

For old times sake

this Jew knows

>fascist countries that censor their own people find common ground
wow what a shock

>be German
>die
>country is 100% taken over by kikes and cucks
>ve ah ze best, ya?
Truly sad.

so what does this all mean besides a lot of nothing

At least we have real power... and are friends with Putin.

Unlike you isolationist, petty motherfuckers.

>>country is 100% taken over by kikes and cucks

We are 92% white. You are 55% white.

6 million Jews live in America, 100,000 in Germany.

America can't even compete with Germany. Sad!

everytime the US becomes isolationist you huns start shit and we have to go to Europe to crack some skulls

>its literally illigal for you to say otherwise

what a country

a match made in hell

lmao enjoy your newest parasitic dead weight you fucking kraut
fucking good riddance

>and we have to go to Europe to crack some skulls
95% of the fighting in ww2 in Europe was between Soviets and Europeans.

Americans? You were some small sideshow happening ages after the war started.

So we are allying ourselves with asians while the UK/Russia and the US are getting closer?

Where have I seen that before?

>germturks in charge of history

bruh in what germany gated community do you live? 40% of children at the moment are non germans... we are dying the slow death.

You say that like it is a bad thing.

>Champions of globalization
>china
The country famous for barring foreign business from entering China and only support globalization when it means they can flush the market and kill your local producers with their cheap low quality products, that China?

America is irrelevant, always was and always will be. You are all dying of diabetes and obesity. You are idiots without a shred of self-discipline.

Nowhere actually
Also, US - Russia ain't getting closer

The hive minded always come together eventually.

yes , donald shlomoump revelas himself as a warmonger agaisnt russia once again

wtf i love globalization now

regime change in Germany coming soon
;^)

>axis berlin-moscow-beijing vs alliance of usa and intermarium in upcomming war
This ride is going to end very soon

Russia is hacking the US democracy! Germany and China are now allying against Trump and Erdogan! Dogs can fly and swine can be milked! Freedom is slavery, war is peace, oppression is liberty!

Seriously: western media was always bad. But it's a caricature since years.

you need to kys

a lot of Hanz threads giving themselves self reinsurance today.... Lol

actually donald sholomo said " HURR DURR RUSSIA STOP SUPPORTING ASSAD AND IRAN , ONLY WE CAN SUPPORT WAHABBIST FROM SAUDI ARABIA , BE GOOD GOYIS AND LEAVE SYRIA TO ISRAEL"

average iq of 80 vs average iq of 110.

That is what I am saying.

Alright, Ahmed. Back to your Dönershop now.

Isn't the isolationism of US something German elites yearning for quite sometime? What are you or your media bitching about?

>usa and intermarium

USA hands over 0 dollars in gibmees to you idiots, we pay tens of billions. This is why like 80% of you love the EU so much. We got millions of you Poles here in Germany, working and marrying Germans - the majority of which are young Polish educated women getting Germanized like it was 1940.

>average IQ of 80 from people who have never destroyed Europe
>vs Germans with an average iq of whatever and who constantly destroy Europe

I am sorry man but if you love Europe you should be for German replacement.

Not complete white genocide. Just Germans.

An eu china alliance isn't surprising at all user, look at their policies, highly regulatory, business centered, efficiency centered, reduction in freedom, marxist in general
Read: eu, not europe

How many nukes do you have sand nigger lover? Still mad we swiped half your Nazi rocket scientists and put men on the moon? I.C.B.M.s for the win!!!

You totally should dude.

>efficiency centered

Not an argument, pussy

I am not bitching about anything, just pointing out facts. the USA is a protectionist shithole having to import net 750 billion in products this year because Americans are incapable of producing these products themselves.

Also, actual Chink oppinions on the EU and the baizuo: opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

there's no way that's an ethnic German with a pussy that brown

are Krauts even white?

Not really. EU did not support the China created one belt one road policy. China is the competitor first, collaborator to EU and vice versa.

Don't forget us, I want to kick Germany's arse one final time before we fragment it forever.

>competitor first, collaborator second

Who's the bald white dude?

Chinks are bad news, very bad news

Yeah, I like V.W.'s chink scheme of rigging the cars computer so it knows when it's being tested for emissions and then cheats the test. That's some Jew/chink sorcery right there Hanzburger.

His name is Michael Waldeke, works in the chancellory.

Frankly if the price for globalization were utter ethnic replacement for natives then I'd rather my country be protectionist.

You just pulled out of the Paris Agreement. Why do you care about emissions???

I don't think so, Khan or whatever his name was

Easily explained from a marxist pov:
1. All humans are equal, no "natives" concept
2. There is no such thing as inferior peoples or cultures
Thus, mudslime/ niggers = kraut/ white and suitable for use as labour

Actual chinks' opinion =/= party elites' ideology
Since both aren't democratically elected
You really think merkel represents the average kraut? (Inb4 it's actually worse)

I'll be on your side this time though

Neither does your newly made buddy China, apparently.

we do care about the environment. we just don't want to pay money to shit countries.

also, stop asking us for natural gas. makes you look like a hypocrite

Germans on this board are too cute. They try to bully but in reality it's just the death rattle of a dead nation. Thanks mommy Merkel! Your gift to your citizens and the whole of Europe (minus Based Polan) is death.

>You really think merkel represents the average kraut?
Yes.

And China is still 90% Han-Chinese and ruthlessly surpressing its slimes.

Chyna is commie only in name.

now what would the avg iq of the US be if you exclude all niggers?

Wait till 2019 when Tesla hits 100% production of 500k luxury cars a year. Your days are numbered dirty krauts. Your country will die to under the boot of American supremacy for the 3rd time in 100 years.

>You really think merkel represents the average kraut? (Inb4 it's actually worse)
No the average Kraut is a half-German half turkish kebab owner now

But he is voting for merkel and she will win later this year.
No you won't. There is such an incredibly strong effort to make sure Germany and the US are not allies there is literally no way this ends up with anything but us losing

But I am happy.
I genuinely believe that if someone genocides all Germans then Europe is save.

Hmm let's see, the closest trade route between Germany and China
>16,000 miles long
That's literally 4 times the radius of the Earth

Suez Canal

I sincerely don't believe CCP ruling elites think Chinese are equal to African blacks. Just for the efficiency the African blacks can never compete with east Asians. Not to mention Chinese in mainland whether rich or poor are very racist and nationalistic.

>Neither does your newly made buddy China, apparently.
No? Why are China and Germany THE renewable energy gurus then? Are you even on the board???

Says we are irrelevant as our soldiers stand on proud German soil hahahaha

We wuz Nazis
We wuz third Reich
We wuz kangz
Bro tje US could go to war with the whole world and still win. Please try something stupid little faggot because we all know third time's the charm ^_^

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chongqing-Xinjiang-Europe_Railway

>we do care about the environment.
No, you don't. And it will fuck you in the ass quite a lot. In your lifetime!

>Just finding out Chinese are racist too

That article is pretty misleading too, the Chinese have a lot of different beliefs and they don't follow the same demographic trends as us politics

Ok, let's see. Going through the Suez it's
>12,000 miles long
Only 3 times the radius of the Earth

>muh gibs muh gibs muh gibs
I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT BUT I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

>Falling for the tesla meme harder than their stock value

Hey I saw this episode, [spoiler]Germany drops China in favor of Japan[/spoiler]

I couldn't care less about this climate change myth. I'm just pointing out how shifty you Jew/German Arab cock hungry fucks are. The Paris treat was a load of shit anyways...I see there are record breaking temps at the North Pole lately.
Nice how the U.S., as usual, always gets to foot the majority of the bill for stupid shit like the Paris Accords, N.A.T.O, U.N, etc. We should give your sorry asses back to Russia.

Not a surprise Kraut... all commies love each other. Germany BTFOd.

>Wait till 2019 when Tesla hits 100% production of 500k luxury cars a year. Your days are numbered dirty krauts.
HAHAHAHAHA.

Did I say, HAHAHAHAHA? Europe is way ahead of America in e-car tech.

G-guyz, are we losing our best friends here?

This is not related to Trump you idiots.

Europe (Merkel specifically) made a conscious decision back in ~2012 to bow down to China and submit entirely.
The idea was that China would invest in Europe, which was struggling at the time and was hungry for investments, and in return Europe would help China gain the one thing it wants most in the world: Market Economy Status at the World Trade Organization.
Once that happens, the world economy belongs to China fully.

The only thing Trump's election changed in this regard is the narrative. Germany is no longer a bunch of short-sighted idiots trying to avoid political cost, they are marketed as "strong leaders" standing up to the big bad wolf, Trump. Morons swallow is up like there is no tomorrow.

The only thing Trump can do is to admit world-governing organizations like the WTO no longer serve the interests of the American people and therefore the US will no longer fund, support or care about them in any way.

and how are they going to fund it with all their tax money going to gibs for migrants?

Dude I don't give a shit what Trump says, I can't stand to listen to him, I didn't watch celebrity apprentice for a reason.

When international news happens, I see what Merkle has to say.
Im a free thinker, the only way you can change my opinion is with science

You truly are too precious. I don't know about average german companies but if you really believe the chinese give a shit about environment you need to get your brain tested. The amount of CO2 China produce in past year is even higher than 2015, talking about commitment to environment. They are putting lots of money in green energy because they want to monopolize the industry not because they are your average ignorant tree huggers in Europe.

>China
>friends
>with anyone

lol Hans do you know a Chinaman never says "no"? He says "yes" and "yes yes yes".

>Disgusted filthy pierced cunt and dark dirty arsehole

>Free pussy for refugees

Checks out

Chinese haven't won a war in 400 years

No bb I am right here, I will never abandon you

>Says we are irrelevant as our soldiers stand on proud German soil hahahaha

2 hospitals, 5 depos, a few spare planes and some MPs, 30k in total.

Ok there. Now say thanks that we allow you to keep your outpost so you can treat fat US soldiers who get shot in the arse by jihadists in Iraq and Syria... and provide American lard to your troops down in Jihadilands.

>solar panels made using petroleum byproducts
>entire country is the size of Texas

kys Hans, just fucking kill yourself.

>Germany will be the reason for a third world war in my lifetime

Don't know how to feel about it desu

Believing the HItler was Dr. Evil meme.

You guys merely assisted, duing both wars, and nothing good came out of it. You helped bolshevism expand

Well, this time we all know for sure you ARE the enemy of western civilization

>fund it
Did you even open the page
Completed 5 years ago and with expansion projects soon

Gotta import those sweatshop kiddies before the North Koreans snap them all up.

Only this time roles are reversed.

USA is the evil fascist, and the commies are yurops.

ggwp wewla

I wouldn-t be surprised if Trump findss himself in history books as the white supremacist oppressor of WW3