"Three Seas Initiative"

Lately, Trump has come up with the idea of aligning many eastern European countries against Russia. He is causing unrest amongst the eastern European, he is fuelling us with hatred against Russia which is closer to us and our interests than the crooked states of America.

Notice that they are causing unrest even between non-Russia eastern European countries - with states like Serbia, Moldova and Ukraine being singled out.

sputniknews.com/europe/201706211054830020-poland-three-seas-initiative/

rawstory.com/2017/07/trump-to-promote-us-natural-gas-exports-in-russias-backyard/

They are already acting like the good guy, trying to look like they would release us from Russia's grasp by making us dependent to their gas instead of the Russians' - there's no change, it's a different tyrant, and a worse one. Russia champions traditional values, whilst America only brings along degeneracy and trends such as the Negro music and their disgusting slum culture.

Notice that the state televisions in many of the countries shown in the pic are feeding people unneeded and toxic propaganda meant to distort the image of Russia and make an evil out of it. They want us to be outraged at the spring of Eastern European culture so as to use us (or our sons) as cannon fodder in the war to come. Regardless of the president from the US, their wretched ways are the same - hatred, degeneracy and ways to solve the feud they have with Russia.

Stand for the European values and don't bow to the American snake oil merchant. Hail Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory
archive.is/dXieH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania–Russia_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clickbaiters into archive

>rawstory com/2017/07/trump-to-promote-us-natural-gas-exports-in-russias-backyard
archive.is/dXieH

>Lately, Trump has come up with the idea of aligning many eastern European countries against Russia.

But but Trump wasn't a neocon right?

>Hides under EU flag
Opinion discarded, my german friend.

Hi hans, germany rulling EU is about to end.

Time for some counter weight.

He was, but most of the Eastern Europeans don't heed for these labels. There are no neocons here.

Also, stop using the Jews as a guise for all the American crimes. You are stirring wars and hatred, you don't even need them to do this. It's in the American identity.

It's not just the jews. Anglo-Americans are the most evil people in world history. They are all the same

I'm not "hiding under it", I have chosen not to reveal my nationality because this would decrease the quality of the thread.

Anyway, I assure you that I am not a German but I live in one of the countries bound to be part of this hate filled "group".

I don't see Australians and New Zealanders doing anything similar to what you do.

all those countries hate russia with passion, it's not like they're pushed into this by americans
americans are simply profiting on their stupidity

I call bullshit.
People hiding behind crapy flags have no credibility.

Also considering that germany and france and pulling all strings in EU and fucking it up with flood of islamist its about time they get put down.

2 years of emergency state in France
So many terror attacks in Germany
Shengen its getting fucked up by german idiocy

Also you german backstabers fucking up V4 with nordstream II. Solidarity my ass.

Russia champions Slavic interests like Germany champions European interests.

Thanks for pushing me into revealing my flag, Bartek. Are you content now, Bartek? Stop assuming things.

EU is similar to the US in terms of policy, it's only that the latter is more capitalist. They don't stand for European values as Russia does. The west have gone awry starting with the schism though, but it's only now that they are pushing their madness into the east.

Not all of them. Poland indeed has a history of struggle and war with Russia so they really hate it. Croatia is the spoiled brat which hates things that Serbia likes and likes things that Serbia hates (see their attitude towards Hungary, their former oppressors - they love them because the Serbs hate them). Bulgaria and Hungary actually like them, Czech, Slovakia and Austria are neutral. Romania is mixed about Russia, the progressives don't care about it and the nationalists play the "muh gold" card.

As for the oblasts aligned by the Baltic Sea, I couldn't care less about them and nobody should.

Finally, Hungary will have 3 seas!

>romulan
>sucking ruskies cook

as fucking usual, worse than germany

Russia was never Poland friend, they will be NEVER our ally. All they do is try to eradicate us.

Also our current govt is very anti russian and anti berlin.

>Russia
>Traditional values

Pick one, commies can't do both.

I like this map, but I'm not sure about Austria. It's a German Trojan horse if you ask me. Although admittedly I have no idea about their politics, fractions in it and who runs them.

>cook

Anyway, Poland can stick to itself if they want to bow to the Americans, you don't have to absorb every single Eastern European country which is west aligned into fighting for your crooked plans. Poland should learn being USA's pet without swaying the neighbours. Maybe you can cooperate with the oblasts north-east of you.

Russia has been communist for 75 years of its existence. Traditionalism is on the rise there and they are returning to their old Tsarist values. Actually only Lenin and Stalin tried to quell the traditions too much, the others were lax on religious practices despite of what your American sources may say on this.

These two alliances muts be formed in the next 5 years maximum.

Green to defend your land from imposed refugees by the EU. Gold for the Sultan Erdogan imperialist behavior.

I want absolutely no part in whatever that's supposed to be

Maybe this is how Europe will look by then, hopefully. Moldova is an ambiguous situation, it might as well get taken by Russia, but my bias came into play.

Me neither, but soon we'll have to fight like marionettes led by the Americans - against our Slavic brethren.

if the EU wasn't suicidal, I would support it. RIght now, it can right fuck off

I'm sure that the reason Croatia supports it because Serbia doesn't. This is how the Croatian state takes political decisions in fact.

Don't talk shit about Russia you Poolish scum or else.

This is a good idea though. Strengthening Eastern Europe should be a top priority for anyone who cares about Western civilization

we are all niggers of Germany. there is no actual choice to make. even Serbs have "officialy" picked the EU over Moscow

Not if the strengthening comes from the wrong side.

Oh well, I guess this means that Croatians should pick Moscow over the EU just to spite the Serbs. Show those warmongering pricks!

g*RMANS are subhumans
/thread

Opinion immediately discarded. You're a propagandist. Sputnik, figures.

Russians had their chance and they turned the whole region into a shithole. It's just now starting to reemerge thanks to westernization.

Only the politicians have picked the EU over Russia whille the people are still behind Moscow,but that's all to thank their new propaganda news program that Putin him self have gave,as he said that the Serbian people only need to trust Russian sources and we fucking do.

no one leaves the EU if they don't let you

Flaggots are *trash
\bread

well, it's not like I would trust the person who bombed me 20 years ago

Do you really think Russians backed Trump out of simple hope?
Don't underestimate these people. I know "Trump is a Russian agent" sounds cooky as shit but something is fishy in all this. Yeah he and his administration shittalk Russia but they still haven't done anything concrete.
Part of me tells me I'm being paranoid, but there's so many signs I can't help it. Putin, these intelligence people that are part of his circle, they don't work on hope and happy thoughts. I don't think they made a mistake. Something sinister is going on. Least weird explanation would he desire to divide America and West. Weirdest would be Trump literally being a Russian asset.

Porrand finarry stronk!!

Everybody who has got opinions different from yours is a propagandist now. QED - this is a Croatian thing.

They didn't focus on adjacent territories, they used them for their resources. Anyway, Russians were the ones to bring civilisation in Central Asia, Eastern Asia (Siberia), Ural region. So what's your point now?

Relax, it was a joke.

I regard it otherwise - Trump is trying to show the world that he actually is against Russia, and he will.

In any case, even if they face some economic hindrances, Russians are in a very strong position and I can only see that position improving given the situation in West. Let's hope the changes in power balance happen peacefully.

>drumpf will start ww3 with russia bc he's a hawk buffoon
>drumpf is a russian puppet, who'll sell yurop 2 putin

I really-really hate liberals, I wish all them would just die.

I don't think they made a mistake backing him. By backing him they risked a lot.
Words are cheap, yet I don't see any real action.

there is no need to destabilize the USA anymore, the SJW movement already prepared it for the revolution. the irony is that the Soviet Union had to fall for their plan to suceed

The fire rises, Laszlo. Give it a 2-3 more years.

Hungary my based brother!

The former is really plausible now, he is already moving the pawns (eastern European countries) preparing for war.

The fire will wither soon. It will remain but cinder, because Poles are usually outraged towards Russia and are willing to die for the cause of the American overlords should it be against Russia.

Why is it necessary to choose between A and B superpower again? Can't we just keep a healthy distance from both of them?
Yes the west's cultural marxists are bad ,but we all know what was 28 years ago ,and a bolshevik hardlyif it ever cahnges.

>Romania is mixed about Russia
Where the fuck are you living? We hate Russia with a passion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania–Russia_relations

When it comes to Trump and Eastern Europe he should stick to his gold digger.

All money poured into the Balkans will disappear into shitty schemes and no meme revolutions will start. We're playing ball with NATO but we can snap just like that. Never underestimate the eternal Bulgar.

You are always welcome at our sea, Magyar

Intermarium when?

>CEDC
>Austerlitz
>Three Seas
I fucking hope our politicians don't fuck this up. It is our chance to finally free ourselves from Berlins claws.

Invasion of the West when my bratushki??

In the upcoming war Germany will ally with Russia and China so who gives a fuck about our rage at russians?

what war? with what goal? attacking russia just like that? just starting an open war with russia that WOULD escalate into a full-fledged nuclear conflict? are you insane, or an actual retard?

russia won't expand it's borders beyond the north caucasus mountains

finally an interesting thread

This thread is against obvious NATO worshipping, you're on the wrong thread.

Pointlessly though. "Muh eastern moldova" is a flawed argument, as they have helped us against the Ottomans for two centuries prior to taking eastern Moldavia for themselves. Even when leaving the Romanian countries to the Turks because the Turks would pressure them, they still protected the Orthodox folks there. "Muh gold" is a shit argument from the very beginning.

Why not? See Abkhazia and south Ossetia.

Not me, the Americans. Don't you see that they are already stirring people up for the war?

well they will attack russia if they can put that anti rocket shield what will they care if east europe will become nuclear wasteland

Trump doesnt need to put fuel on the fire,the russians stocked that fire for good to burn for a couple hundred years on its own.
Yet Trump tries to jew the V4 and Poland seems unaware of this fact.
Looks like V4 got disappointed in the big West, and not looks at dumbfuckistan and believes it wont be a bigger disappointment.
People have to wake up and understand,that nobody outside of their border wants just use them for one or another reason,like a chesspiece.

>traditional values
>russia
>1st place in abortion, divorce, HIV, 15% of population are muslim shitskins
Right.

>Why not? See Abkhazia and south Ossetia.
there's a reason they haven't annexed them, the north caucasus mountains are a strategic barrier

>Feral niggers or Feral Russians
I would rather ally with the Feral Russians.Besides the Russian minorety is increasing really fast.

do I support this or not?

The Initiative has its own wikipedia page now, nice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative

I knew Trump's visit would help bring it to global attention

So basically nothing is an argument.

You should educate yourself about the soviet occupation of Romania.

You have obviously never been to Narva.

Russian minorities in Baltic countries are disgusting.

So it's bassicly Polish Commonwealth but much bigger,gotchu.Also it doesn't really help that we are bassicly surrounded.

I am talking about what the state champions, not what the individuals do. The individuals are mere insects, they hold no sway on the political map. Communism has ruined Russia, but it can rise again from its Tsarist ashes.

Now that I have finished the argument, let me call you out - a churka.

They could have done it. Can you tell me why they didn't annex Donbass too? Because they would cause too much outrage, that's why. Russophobia is promoted everywhere in the world.

If Serbia supports it - you don't. If Serbia does - you do. Is this not how decisions are taken in your country?

Tell me how "muh gold" is a good argument. And anyway, Soviet leaders aren't even Russian - Lenin is a Jew and Stalin is a churka.

Good argument. What if I tell you that the "Baltic" countries should be mere republics within the Federation, such as Bashkortostan or Tatarstan?

Romania will never fight against Serbia anyway, so you are not surrounded.

We'll see what comes of it. We should strenghten the CEDC though.

>Anyway, Poland can stick to itself if they want to bow to the Americans, you don't have to absorb every single Eastern European country which is west aligned into fighting for your crooked plans.
Unfortunately they already got us into this mess, and there's literally nothing good that will come of it. Hope Romania didn't fall for it.

>manage to somehow finally get out of the EU
>immediately wants to shackle to himself to the slavs, who now have get gibs anymore

Great idea

>Also it doesn't really help that we are bassicly surrounded
that why we should stick together, if we don't want to be constantly fucked in the ass by the powers surrounding us

they wont annex donbass because putin is using it to keep ukraine in limbo

thank you greatest ally.

what is it to educate the ocupation ended 1958 that how much they value romania they did not even left a small garrison

>trump is aligning the eu against Russia

Implying the eu hasn't been doing that for years???

Why is everyone acting like trump has had a major effect on anything he has been in power for 6 months

*who now get no

>join countries that aided NATO 20 years ago
I'd rather stick with Mordor(Russia).

EU sucks russian dicks for cheap gas if you were to live under a stone in the last decade

Yes, but they are taking it to a much greater extent. They are making everybody hate Russia now.

This is what they tell you on Digi, right?

Your a kraut muzzie or a leaf. Either way go fuck yourself.

You are a newfag who doesn't know about IDs or a troll. Either way go fuck yourself.

nope i don`t have cable

Fuck the EU ! Bunch of social justice warriors who drain the economy of each country they steal.

>"""slavs"""
pic related
Welp. Just wait and see in 15 years western Europe will me a shitskin musli nigger hellhole. They will need gibs, more than enyone else. Want to stand alone, or be with our pals from the good old empire times?

Why do my Landsleute never think a few years ahead?

You can change your flag but you can't change your being a maple flavored nigger or a nigger flavored kraut.

>Good argument. What if I tell you that the "Baltic" countries should be mere republics within the Federation, such as Bashkortostan or Tatarstan?

I would say, "I promise to take out three Ruskies before I die in defense of Estonia's independence."

Which is why it arms he opposition forces in Syria and the government in Ukraine and continually reinforces the polish frontier and aggressively gobbled up former soviet states after 1991

>eu sucks Russia's cock

Give me a fucking break

Poland is US and Israel's bitch

Choosing between East and West is like choosing between dog or cat poo. Both sides are literally retarded. Feelsbad being minor country.

so can you educate me ??? btw digi is owned by soros BFF so... i don`t think he likes the russian gov that much

quick reminder
Lets make this union and use the funds from the UE to buill wall !!

>Hail Russia
10 Russian Rubels were sent to your PayPal account

>dying
>for Estonia
Lel, cucks

I'll die for Finnish and Estonian independence. I will not die for America or anyone else.

He doesn't, stop falling for the Sup Forums memes. They have actually hailed Trump when he came up with that idea. Saw it this evening.

Returning to the "republic" within the federation status would be the better way for you.

It's enough for one western country (Finland) to be there so as degeneracy to be spread. Ukraine and Belarus are purely Russian, and the oblasts east of the Baltic are too.

Why for Estonia which is barely a country? Even Romania is more of a country than it. Even Slovakia is more of a country than it for god's sake.

>Czechs are neutral against the Russia
Kek. You wish. Fuck the EU, fuck the Germany, fuck the Russia, fuck the America and fuck you too.

I'll take my comfortable V4, thank you. No rapefugees and no superpower backstabbing.

My serkku have the right to freedom.