Mfw I fell for (((pol)))s "jews are evil" memes

>mfw I fell for (((pol)))s "jews are evil" memes

look into your heart hans, and finish what your country started

hans you know the jews are evil, deep down in your heart of hearts you know it to be true. its in your blood hans if you listen really close to a germans heartbeat you can almost hear it saying "mein fuhrer"

Mfw i pocketed my boss' talking points and shekels

Why are you guys calling Achmed Hans? That's not how you'll get any you's, dear burgers.

>mfw when i fell for the world's jews are the good guys meme

achmeds hate jews, no way they would say otherwise even if they were shitposting definitely hans

there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with being jewish

>and finish what your country started

You mean destroying Europe? We are working on it.

hmm, good point.

>Waschlappengeschwätz
Yep. Most definitely a Hans.

If Jews arent evil why would they risk everything to threaten a 15 year old gay kid for posting a pic with a symbol on the Israeli flag next to people who work at CNN.

Sup Forums is satire man nobody actually is this racist or anti-semetic in real life...
dont fall for memes

fucking retard
I hate heebs
you can fuck off idc how beta you are in person
you dont' speak for everyone

>Jews
>Evil

Pick both user.

Its not a meme op

big man behind a screen
I would snap you in half without breaking a sweat

Look, user. I have many Jewish friends whom I love dearly and who love me as well. Perhaps you should be more nuanced in your bigotry.

fuck u pussy
ur probably in winnipeg

I live on the Esplanade. Not that poorfags like you could afford to even breath the air down there.

haha fucking indian

Reminder that the world will end tomorrow 7/7/17, it won't make a difference if you kys today, you gonna die tomorrow anyway OP

anyhow, kys 6.9 ritchter self faggot