Which religion is the less cucked?

Which religion is the less cucked?

Less cucked doesn't mean less degenerate btw

Islam.

Shame it's so uncucked that it results in perpetual war.

Catholicism

Buddhism
I don't practice it, but i don't see it being suppressed other than burring the 9 dots into the head. but that (to my knowledge) is only available to monks

>Islam.
I agree.
>Shame it's so uncucked that it results in perpetual war.
This.

The one where Jews don't control things. Oh wait, that's all four.

Jews have their own ethno-state, so probably them.

catholicism in the times of the spanish inquisition, now is islam

Satanism

of course Shinto is the least cucked out of all religions.

>Oh wait, that's all four.
Islam is the most anti-Judaism religion. (((They))) own wahhabism but not Islam.
>Jews have their own ethno-state, so probably them.
Yes but they allow gay pride in Jerusalem so...
They don't follow the Torah either

your pope literally promotes sodomites CHRISTIANITY IS DEAD THE LAST REMAINING COHERENT PRACTICE IS FOUND IN POLAND OR EASTERN EUROPE

I really cannot fucking wait for the use the word cucked to describe anything meme to end

>catholicism in the times of the spanish inquisition

Those were times, when you could get rid of degenerates by burning them at the stake.

What's with that Black cube on the girl ??

A jewish thing idk what is this, it's weird

I don't know, they're always the one who bitches most about obedience.

meh, back then there were no degenerates as we know them today.

Also to consider, the inquisition only killed around 1500 people in 2 whole centuries

Bump

Islam is the least cucked. They're all about forced conversions, killing the non Muslim men and fucking the non-Muslim women and making them their sex slaves so they can whelp Muslim babies. Christian Europe is pretty cucked these days, letting all these fucking migrants in. Pretty soon these judges will be telling girls raped by refugees they're racist for not wanting Muslim semen inside of them. Judaism is pretty cucked since the religion goes by the mother. For a people who took part in inventing the a-bomb and discovering general relativity, you'd think the Jews would be smart enough to kick the Arabs out of Israel after kicking their asses.

>Islam is the least cucked. They're all about forced conversions, killing the non Muslim men and fucking the non-Muslim women and making them their sex slaves so they can whelp Muslim babies.
They're going to win with their dicks I swear

JEW!!

All Abrahamic religions are patriarchal and thus relatively uncucked in their true form except for Mormonism(apparently they're prone to a form of "wife swapping" that's basically pseudo-prostitution) in contrast Hindu is by far the most cucked religion since it's extremely matriarchal in nature(henpecked husbands and mummy's boys are the norm for Hindu men and controlling, passive-aggressive feminist cunts are the norm for Hindu women)

This kike gets it, honestly Israel seems like the most red-pilled nation on earth tbqh

This this this. Islam isn't uncucked. They're just a bunch of niggers who have stayed 3rd world ever since Islam existed.

No it's not they allow shitty Ethiopians in

Whatever the reason, Islam stays the less cucked one

Pretty much, the Islamic world seems to go in a pretty reliable pattern every few centuries
>shitty third world Islamic nation gets a new leader
>new leader is relatively secular and often was educated in the West
>new leader modernizes country, makes it comparatively progressive and secular
>economy booms in country, arts and sciences flourish
>everybody in the country becomes richer, including the radical Wahabist shitkickers
>reactionary shitkickers start causing trouble, often stage a coup and seize control from secular government
>new radical government uses newfound wealth and power to attempt Jihad
>The Armies of Christ(and occasionally other faiths) remove kebab and beat the shit out of the Islamic nation so badly that they become a shitty third world country again
>the cycle repeats

JUST

"The armies of Christ"
:////