FATHERS ON Sup Forums GET IN HERE:

>be me, good friends 8yo boy is expressing gender dysphoria after learning about it
>friend asks me what I think and for advice
>think he should abandon it in the woods and start anew but don't say it
>told him its hopefully a phase
What would you guys do or say if asked and what would yas do or say if it was your son?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9sht9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd tell him he's a faggot and to get back to his homework. Make sure he doesn't sneak some weird shit into the house that helps that phase.

Tell him it's pseudoscience that will be officially debunked within 20 years, that everyone who gets suckered into it ends up committing suicide after castrating himself, that 8 years old is nowhere near mature enough to be introduced to sexual deviancy, and that in the current social climate popular validation and peer pressure can and absolutely do result in young men and boys destroying their bodies and minds chasing an obscene fantasy that they wouldn't even have wanted if left to their own devices. He should start putting child locks on the internet too, unless he wants his kid dead by 24

LIterally this

tell him thats what happens when two bitches mate and raise a bitch kid.

Quickly, feed it horomones

It's just a phase. My daughter has a friend that liked to play barbies and wear dresses and do girl shit. His parents just humored him and eventually it wore off. Gender politics is a fad and it will go away. The kids are doing the heavy lifting in discouraging it. I believe my daughters friend got over it with the "gentle" encouragement of his older brother and his male friends... Got to the point where he refused to hang out with girls until hormones kicked in.

"It's just a phase."

Transexuality is a mental illness rooted in self esteem. Its not linked to homosexuality at all, but rather it's how weak men (both mentally and/or physically) see woman having a much easier time than the average man (ugly girls get loads of compliments, etc). Essentially, its just men who have a hard time being men.

Advice is to boost his confidence. Compliment them on how well they lift weights, how well they light a fire, that they're handsome , etc.

The pseusoscience debunking thing another user suggested is good as well.

Take phones computer internet even cable television take him camping fishing shooting boxing rock climbing craft stuff build things create with your hands. So much of this BULLSHIT is fed to perfectly fine children starting displaying when they learned about it ignorance is bliss user. And half facts and forced perspectives is know way to learn of something. Advise your friend to educate himself on this mental epidemic aimed at gullible children so he can as an adult handle the situation appropriately

I'd rub adrogel on him while he slept. Do man things like camping/fishing/working on projects in about a month.

Remove the mother a bit and allow the boy to celebrate his manhood with his father. This seems to be the common denominator in most cases of gender dysphoria. If father is lacking in this department, then he could also benefit from joining something together with his son like the eagle scouts.

Also it should be noted that the overwhelming majority of children infected with the learned mental illness, gender dysphoria, naturally grow out of it.

>8 year old boy thinks about sexuality
Try again pedo.

things like this you need positive reinforcement. children are 95% environment, 5% genes.

he'll likely always be gay to some degree (genes), but you could show him the pros of staying as a man, the cool things men do that women dont (sports and stuff), and he might end up bi, or just a regular and respectable gay male.

you need to slowly explain to him over a very long time that he will never be a girl, and he will permanently ruin his life. use analogies he can relate to like losing a hand.

you just need to keep him on the right path. push to hard and he will go woman just to spite you.

be loving and understanding, but really work through his ideas so he truly understands the consequences.

ie he likes girls clothes more than boys so he wants to be a girl. tell him the downsides:
he wont look like a girl
they wont fit right
he will get made fun of endlessly
he will get bullied
none of his friends will accept him

and so on

They are pushing this on 5/6-year-olds in the US

>Pushing Kids Into Transgenderism Is Sadistic, Medical Malpractice
>Socially indoctrinating young children toward accepting transgenderism is rampant today in public schools, starting as early as kindergarten
archive.is/9sht9

>friend asks me what I think and for advice
>think he should abandon it in the woods and start anew but don't say it
>told him its hopefully a phase
Instead of coming up with mealy-mouthed shit that I don't really mean when I'm in a situation like that, where I don't think I can speak freely with someone, I've started just saying "you don't want to know what I think."

If they drop it, you've at least started the wheels turning in their head. Maybe they'll start entertaining harsher ideas in their own mind, and if not, you've at least represented yourself honestly and haven't said anything that you don't believe and wouldn't want to defend. And you haven't said anything that, just because it was safe and easy to say, sets them off on some other path that ends up not actually helping their fucked-up kid.

If they persist and say that they actually do want to hear it, then you know that they're down to consider whatever harsh idea you had. They might even be more like you than you thought.
And if they say that they do want to hear it but in a cunty way, like they're going to "confront" you and "set you straight" from your "awful ideas," then you know that they're trying to trap you and you can blow it off easily, because you haven't actually said anything.

Yeah, I can remember my kids playing dress up with my clothes around that age. Now they're grown up with kids of their own. They never needed to deal with this gender shit that's floating around now though.

tell him to slap him in his gay mouth and toughen up; and to drive your point home take him out into the middle of nowhere hand him a shovel and say start digging:
>w-what am I digging
>ur grave faggot
gender dysphoria solved

Unironically this my man

>fathers on Sup Forums