Our redpills don't work, college just brainwashes it away

Our redpills don't work, college just brainwashes it away

What are we doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iKHVLyMAFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't reason with liberals, the proper way to deal with them is with violence

>impressionable sheep is exposed to racism
>becomes racist

>impressionable sheep is exposed to liberalism
>becomes a liberal

Nothing. That's one loser from reddit who doesn't matter.

They get out of college and reality shits on them. Redpills are inevitable. Brainwashing is temporary. Cognitive dissonance slowly dissipates and the truth sets in.

That which can be destroyed by truth should be.

Fake news.Assuming he meant that he browsed Sup Forums 3-4 years ago (He's in Uni right now, used to be a teenager implies High School), he's straight up lying. Yes Sup Forums was racist back then, it's always been, it comes with anonimity, but there wasn't an avalanche of racist memes or anything, it was mostly discussions. Also, it was a minority that was outright racist, like, 20% or so, rest of the board was strongly libertarian.

So this nigger is definitely lying.

Chances are he was neither a 4channer nor a college student; it's a shill creating a fake consensus.

/threat

This. OP is a faggot, a shill, and a double nigger.

Black people who are at collage are usually smart and well behaved. That's how they managed to get to collage.
This is like going to a tourette meet up and then saying "Oh my world view totally changed, I never realized how often people loudly shouted obscenities for no reason!"

This hes either lying to further a narrative or he browsed Sup Forums which wasnt ideologically coherent just hurr niggers

That's some bug talk for a skinny white faggot living with their parents

>creating a fake consensus
why aren't we doing this again?

such a Reddit faggot

THIS ONE RANDOM REDDIT USER'S CLAIM THAT CAN'T BE VERIFIED IN ANY FORM DISPROVES EVERYTHING I'VE EVER THOUGHT, HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO

>go to college
>meet some carlton ass niggers
>durr not all niggers are bad
Lets drop him in south chicago and see if has the same opinion if he makes it out alive

but seriously, we can't let Sup Forums get its hands on the nuclear codes.

even if he wasn't lying, it's still anecdotal evidence. and it's not like all blacks are niggers etc... goddamn Obama was white as snow on the inside.

guys, why not go to shibbit and create a fake consensus on White Genocide?

obviously it'd have to be sly, because the rules and all, but I mean why not? what's the worst that could happen?

this just in, black college students are smart

People are always moving in both directions, user, it isn't so simple.

Last election, millions of independents and democrats became republicans. Other independents and republicans became democrats. Things are always dynamic, always changing, not fixed.

It is not one way or the other, it is both.

I voted for Obama (I know, I know), but I voted for Trump this time. People have complex reasons for behavior, it isn't so easily defined.

>collage

>bug

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

I barely know any other white people besides my family and some boomers and I'm racist as fuck. It's easier to become racist than to get out of it

This. You meet smarter than average, far less violent nogs in college. Try going to a 30-60% black high school.

Even if blacks aren't low IQ violent thugs and Muslims are peaceful friendly citizens it still doesn't mean it's right for white nations to be flooded with those groups and dwindle out of existence. I like East Asians, they're great, but I don't want them growing in large numbers in my country, they need to be physically removed and our nations need to be secured for our own group regardless of what these people act like.

phone posting, in my case.

Well behaved maybe but definitely not smart. In my college most were very clearly there only because of affirmative action. They would always ask questions in lectures that were obvious to the rest of the class and they all majored in easy degrees, virtually none in engineering or science classes.

>why aren't we doing this again?

Some Sup Forumsacks want to be "the new jews", but trying to out-lie the jewish liars is counterproductive in the long run. See how the alt-lite is collapsing on their own lies now, which we never called out during the election.

my high schooling was SJW af

I went to college and came to hate other races

I am the opposite of this story

/thread

>uhuhuhuhu but I met a smart black so everything said about race is wrong

this retard didn't understand anything in here at all

>college
Oh sure. It's easy to meet people from other races there that are civilized.

Why doesn't he try going to third-world shitholes instead?
I'm sure he'll receive a more genuine "cultural enrichment" experience.

GIEB LIKES: THE POST

>yes vote for me reddit I'm definitely not an unironic exterminationist or worse yet a racist :^)
Soon

obviously this guy doesn't live with them in the ghetto. I live here by watts and they feel entitled to living there. No one wants to live in the ghetto, not even myself. The same goes with my people, Mexicans. They are ignorant of their behavior and do not want to change for the better. Instead they blame white poeple. I mean yeah it's fuckin rigged for some races but it doesn't mean you have to live in poverty forever. There are a lot of examples of races that have overcame through, but it's because they battled through their fuckin mistakes.

That's weird, I went to college and met a bunch of somalians who literally got free cars, schooling, and housing. They bragged about it constantly too. If anything I hated somalians more, I don't hate average american blacks as much after college though. I came to the realization that they are being manipulated by the jewish media.

A similar thing happened to my friend.

>believed that all people should have the right to self defence
>that we should work to have to the same gun laws as the US
>that the only the thing hitler did wrong was lose the war

A few months in university later.

>dude communism lmao
>communism is perfect is just hasn't been done properly yet
>stalin was based as fuck
>gun crime is bad no one should be able to carry guns

Obvious lies are obvious... this kid cant tell the obvious and probably doesn't get laid.

Lol. College is not an accurate representation of races.

Top kek. College made him literally dumber about sample size

Entertaining shallow memesters as anything but what they are.

>What are we doing wrong?
Publicly funding colleges.

>1 post by this ID
Woah really makes me think...

youtube.com/watch?v=5iKHVLyMAFs

I went to university and now I'm a racist so I wouldn't say the redpills don't work, it's just that some people are weak minded pussies who can't admit the truth. Alternatively he's lying, wouldn't be the first time a lefty has lied

>meets blacks that make it to college
>forgets about all the getto trash
>still locks his car doors when he enters the bad side of time

Hes just lying to himself to fit in, i 10 years this dude will become a centrist.

>black people are usually smart and thoughtful

tell that to the FBI Crime Statistics

Fake. You cannot get un-redpilled. It's simply impossible. Sometimes I wish I could though. Every fucking thing you read or watch you always notice the goldbergs and the fucking rosenblatts. It's suffering.

Waste your time and become demoralised when you fail, user. :^)

>1049 points
Can I get a link to that post? That has got to be the most disgustingly disingenuous post I've read on the internet in a long time.

Just the fact that Charlie isn't suspect is fucking suspect.

> african-americans who go to college are representative of niggers across the united states

>why doesn't mass bombarding people with hysteric and false factoids like a raving lunatic work on normies? reeeeeee

bullshit Sup Forums was full on lefty poll back then.

Why the fuck are you reading reddit you faggot?

Reject the degree meme and stop telling people to willingly go to a reeducation center and pretend to be a leftist for 4 years. If smiling makes you feel happy then pretending to be a retard will make you retarded

They're weak willed cucks who need to fit into the crowd and be told what opinions to have. Surround the with commies and of course they suddenly 'see the error of their ways'

>black people are usually smart
How many black scientists are there by the way?

Spending a house worth on education tends to make you assume what they are telling you damn well better be true because Im not stupid enough to get ripped off.

When people understand what gets posted here, they leave.

have you even tried to read that post?

>believing a faggot redditor who is just whoring themselves out for karma and to push a narrative

they were never a 4channer, they probably had no idea what Sup Forums was until their liberal professor had the lecture about "the dangers of the alt-right, pepe, and Sup Forums"

We just wait until they start working in the real world.

>Sup Forums
Get the fuck out of here newfag.
Who do you think you are saying how Sup Forums was back in the day when you're straight off the boat from fucking reddit?

You must not be familiar with the level of gibs
At least in Illinois they send niggers to SIU for free as long as they don't fail out
The thinking being that they won't be in a gang heavy settings in thier most niggerlicios years
But that just goes to shit after a few years of these coons failing it and getting stuck down here its like we got our very own Chi-Raq

>let's use anecdotes

i just met some black person on the 4th and he was so fucking suspicious of me for NO GOOD REASON and not the least bit thoughtful

>saying uni
>being american
pick one

It was the opposite for me

before
>liberal
>everyone's equal
>Dude weed
>there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Then I went to the city and met people who weren't white. Needless to say I wasn't very impressed.

How so? I have come to learn more about race realism and such in here and I'm not compelled to leave. What are you suggesting?

When I was a teenager, I posted on reddit every day and came to hate whites and idolize Bill Nye. But then I went to work and my worldview completely crashed. I met lots of people of all races who were nothing like reddit said, I quickly realized how full of bullshit liberals are. Black people are usually retarded and destructive, per instance, nothing like the recycled garbage you see there. I realized that I didn't know better because I was also raised in a mostly white suburban environment and my parents loved Obama because he was black. I am now volunteering for my local committee, I want to be a politician and hopefully make America a better place. Also I'm gay.

It's no surprise that a typical Sup Forums user doesn't understand averages. There are always outliers. People read Bell Curve or Troublesome Inheritance and use them to push absolutes when it's only posited that blacks have lower IQs on average and are more susceptible to a deficiency in monoamine oxydase which can cause violent behavior.

Of course there are going to be smart blacks, just like there's trailer trash whites, and of course college would have a higher concentration of blacks who aren't bricks

that person was never redpilled to begin with. once you've truly taken the redpill, there's no going back. it's like trying to unlearn that 1+1=2. and the "I used to idolize adolf hitler" sounds like a massive false flag.

>reddit

>What the fuck is going on in this thread?
Smiley the Wonder Tranny is going on.

He was just farming upvotes using a strategy guide I'm sure
Man why can't people just play the game?

Well at least with this screenshot we have a weapon to use against him should he ever reach a notable position.

It depends on what you actually "get". If you lack the intelligence to actually grasp the impact of race on society, then you will always mold to whatever social situation you are in unless you are stubborn fucktard who can only stick to one thing in his life because he lacks confidence in independent thought. The problem today is exactly those kinds of people who are stubborn leftist fucks. The benefit of this mindset seems to be completely random, while the first type is just a mindless sheep a subject ripe for brainwashing. Brainwashing IS needed because of this; I know a lot of people are like "uuuuuuhhh we shouldn't brainwash people". Listen fuckface, most people are retards and if we don't brainwash them someone else will, and those are our enemies!

>came to hate other races and idolize Adolf Hitler
Could you be any more obvious? I guess subtlety isn't the strong suit of 18 year old betas. This is just pure cringe.

>haha I was totally a natsoc, you guys!

Every time, I swear it's just as common as:

>I'm a Republican, but we can't let Trump [...]

Bullshit. Once a racist, always a racist. There is no way back. I took a 3-year break from Sup Forums and eventually got brainwashed to believe various bullshit by the media and the society, but never have I become any less racist than I am or was.

This makes no sense, my experiences at college made realize Sup Forums was right, not wrong....

College actually put me more on the right. I got a meme degree and I got sick of all the bullshit.

You are either born here or your don't belong here.

All the niggers in my college acted like thugs, never attended any classes and 90% dropped out. Still fun to hang out with but not people serious with their education.

>UNLV Las Vegas