How did wh*te people build pyramids in Egypt if they can't stay out in the sun for more than 30 minutes?

How did wh*te people build pyramids in Egypt if they can't stay out in the sun for more than 30 minutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wX9Dpuk3VA8
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to get your kidneys to filter lymph
nature.com/articles/srep09996).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's missing his protective patina

redneck

They got the peasants and slaves (niggers) to do all the heavy lifting.

They were the kangs, and sheeit.

Because once you get a tan you don't burn as easily.

Gingers though are fucked.

>can't stay out in the sun for more than 30 minutes
10 minutes*

youtube.com/watch?v=wX9Dpuk3VA8

WE

inb4 greeks aren't white

Nice flag

WE

Redneck comes from the red neck scarf worn by rail workers in the southern states of the US. Mudd then formed a union to btfo corporates and demand better working conditions. Hence 'rednecks' and hence 'your name is mud'.

Ever heard of Italians or Greeks,Mediterranean? Also ever heard of Australia where bunch of anglo prisoners built in 200 years more then Africa will in 5000

Half an HR at a time

Because they had the negros do it.

The building of structures is a response to the inability to tolerate the environment, dum dum. Necessity is the mother of invention.

Of course, you could not possibly know as much given your severe incapacity for abstract thought.

Niggers work at day
Whites work at night

Any more questions?

They wore sunscreen you dummy

Your confusing northern Europeans and southern Europeans. I hope your just joking and not this dumb?

Mediterraneans built the pyramids not snow niggers lmao

Now those rednecks obey their billionaire globalist overlords and suck corporate cock nonstop

WE WUZ MEDUSA N SHEEEEEEEEIT MUFUGGAS!

White people didn't build the pyramids.
Aliens did, dumbass.

The migration of people. And the body adapted to the climates they stayed in. And went in from generation to generation.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLLLL UP!!!!!!!!! YOU BE SAYIN' WE WUZ GHIAHYANTS AN SHEEEEEEEEEEIT?????!!!!!!!!

uh...because they wore clothes dip shit....

>Mediterraneans built the pyramids

They didn't you dumbass>

Sandniggers are not white you foooooool

What a pathetic fight, both of them are faggots.

>How did wh*te people build pyramids in Egypt if they can't stay out in the sun for more than 30
>minutes?

They stayed in their spacecraft.

Egiptians weren't white. They were an arabic race ( != negroids)

How did 'kangz' establish itself to such a degree, so quickly, in the basketball american lexicon.
Twitter memes?
Only a few years ago it was nation of islam tier fringe coonery.

By enslaving nogs

>what are clothes Alex?

The body has two liquids.

Lymph.
Blood.

When your blood is acidic, you die in a few minutes.
When your lymph is acidic, you die in a few decades.

Most people have completely acidic lymph systems in our age, of all the processed, toxic, chemical laden trash. Our health went to absolute shit after 1950s. Whites are supposed to tan gold (at least I do) and I eat mainly steamed veggies, raw fruit, rarely some grain like millet and the occasional deer from hunting.

Stop putting garbage in your body and make sure your kidneys are filtering cellular waste and interstitial lymphatic wastes, which everything regulated for an alkaline state. GL.

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to get your kidneys to filter lymph

>Nordic whites
>Mediterraneans

one get's sun burned easily the other doesn't

Once you get burned a few times you get a real tan and stop getting burned

AYYY HOL UP
>smacks lips
SO YOU SAYIN
>murders a police officer
WYPPO WUZ NOT KANGS
>rapes a 14 year old and kills her with a hammer
AND WE WUZ THA KANGS
>robs a store

Really activates the almonds.

Clearly a potato nigger. They burst into flames in the sun. But your garden variety whope (Italian) can handle it just nicely.

We tan you dumb fuck.

stupidest shit I have ever read!!!! kys you pseudo science faggot

Even nords tan after they get a base you dumb nigger. It's gingers that can't tan.

Damn roach, you're a master of disguise now!

they can and they just get a tan
but the people who built the pyramids were brown not white

with whips and niggers

Adaptive melanin
Meds have it

>How did wh*te people build pyramids in Egypt if they can't stay out in the sun for more than 30 minutes?
How can black people not steal for more than 30 minutes. Is af they like stealing and perpetuating the stereotype that they are nothing but thieves

>Still believing the myth that ancient Egyptians were black.

No, niggers were not kings and shit. The ethnic group most closely related to the ancient Egyptian ruling class and majority population would be the Copts (source: nature.com/articles/srep09996).

Italians are just as white as Mexicans.
Or Spaniards.

>>I don't understand the premise here. So OP thinks Ancient Egyptians were in swim suits/naked???

Mexican are our babies
Italians and us are Meds, most have celtic blood
Our muslim part is near negligible

niggers didn't build the pyramids
neither did whites

fuck off nigger

We used nigger slaves

I haven't gotten a sunburn since I was a small child. I just get slight tan, even after 5 hours in the sun doing yard work, without any sunscreen.

Nice meme though, niggers. I think you're terrified of the fact that white people have adapted to cold AND hot climates. Go back to the jungle where you belong, and stop running your government subsidized heating on 90 degrees all year round.

Sage this shit

they forced niggers and jews to do it while they sipped wine and got their dicks sucked by slaves in the shade.

SHITSKINS BTFO

We Redskins

Haha wow nigger. Now the best argument you have is that whitey couldn't have built the pyramids because their skin is too pale.

It wasn't Scandinavians. It was dark-skinned non-niggers. Are you saying skin color makes you who you are? Because being a nigger is a lot more than skin deep.

Ummmmm. Ever heard of sunscreen sweetie?

the pharaohs didnt do manual labor

OP this is what happens when you put europeans in the desert. We have sun armor

Most ancient Egyptians weren't black, but they weren't exactly pale, either. They had Caucasoid skulls, but their skin was fairly dark, like modern-day Mediterraneans. Also, slaves didn't build the pyramids. That's a myth, because there were very few slaves in ancient Egypt.

I can stay in the sun just fine

After 35 minutes in sun, Pigskins start to fry.

We got niggers to do the labor.

Probably not by wearing singlets.

>irish arent white theyre pink
real white people can stay in the sun all they want and only get minor burns and tan until orange

Do you think humans only exist as either black or white? If you think Egyptians were black, you're retarded. The same goes if you think they were white. They were a semitic people, just like Arabs and Jews.

>out in the sun all day
>only ever get a tan

am I still white? I think I'm 1/32nd native but that hardly matters

this

my skin tone is suited for north america,europe,east asia,central asia,argentina,chile,southern australia,new zealand since im white i absorb more vitamin D than you do(atleast in these places)

They didn't.

because the slaves did all the labor? Whites can tan too, earlier today I saw a white landscaping guy, he was dark af, I thought he was black at first glance.

Same way we did shit in Australia. You just get a tan and prepare for skin cancer at around 50yo.

By now my skin would be too brown for Sup Forums standards, because I've been out shirtless almost every day and only my ass is white.
If you've never taken your shirt off and do it for a whole day in the middle of the summer you're a retard.
If you gradually got a tan without burning you just get progressively browner. The more you know.

Only gingers can't handle the sun.
Normal white people just turn brown.
>tfw the only thing you're better at is absorbing sunlight and it's a marginal boost at best
Well that and basketball.

Egypt is in Africa. White people don't live in Africa. White people didn't build pyramids. Slaves built pyramids. What slaves built the pyramids? Look it up asshole.

Slaves did not build the pyramids. Read a fucking book.

Climate change, Egypt was cooler back then

Because they weren't white. Most MENA today are mixed with blacks due to Arab slavery and SSA migrations. Look at unmixed MENA like Assyrians or some Algerians. The ancient Egyptians would have looked like that. Not dissimilar to South Euros not exactly white.

*but not exactly white

By wearing clothes and a hat
However, it seems like you niggers like to run around half naked

Guy on the left shorts look retarded. Why doesn't he match guy on the right?

everybody tans retard, thats not your natural color though

Egyptians literally invented sunscreen.

>How did wh*te people build pyramids
the Sup Forums answer: UFO's of course

also, pizzagate and newtown

spartans had dreadlocks and would cover themselves in red clay to appear to be covered in blood.

idk who is making these disinfo memes but they need to stop

>never go into sun
>go into sun for very long time
>burn
wow holy shit i guess whites really are cave dwelling neanderthals who humped their way into power through manipulation, lies, and deceit while driving blacks into slavery to do literally everything for them. wow

jesus christ

I'll take the bate of this illiterate bimbo.

1. The Pyramids are older than 4000-6000 years old. More of 20000-30000 years old.
2. Around that time was the last ice age. Meaning Europe was rather cold, but Egypt had a similar climate to the Mediterranean of today.
3. Kairo was not surrounded by sand and it was not as hot as today. They had gras around the pyramids and it was not dry. People enjoyed it without getting burned too much in the sun.
4. Only very dark skinned people kept in that shithole when it got warmer and the white men traveled North.

exactly. The ancient upper caste was in cool stone buildings wearing clothing and planning the construction, while the wuzs were pulling stones under the burning sun.

>nigger wants a bantz war

You mean arabs?

had this exact same thing happen to me when i stepped out into the beach in north carolina without wearing sunscreen. never again.