Why do so many consider Japanese culture superior to their own?

Why do so many consider Japanese culture superior to their own?

many young, impressionable men grew up around video games and cartoons (anime, such as Pokemon) made by the Japanese

The cultural attitudes of honor and shame seem like the antidote to postmodern deconstruction and its effects on Western society

Because wooden buildings shows a greater sign of intelligence, not to mention it's beautiful.

no niggers or spics

>it's only going to be further Americanized as time goes on

>It's not sjw
>It doesn't promote islamism
>Defends family values
>Defends nationalism and lineage
Japan upholds everything a conservative believes in.

Japanese culture is seen as alien and exotic, but at the same time very civilized and compatible with Western culture. People who feel they don't belong in Western culture are attracted to it.
Many people who admire Japanese culture also come to know it through Japanese media, which is extremely escapist, so that for them Japan itself becomes an idealized escapist fantasy.

the jews fear the samurai

This.

They forget that Japs were btfo by superior engineering.

The truth is, White Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make Asian women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them.

They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the Big White Cock!

When Asian Bois see a White Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to an Aryan GOD.

No good writers,animators,musicians here.

I cant relate to American media most of the time.
Suprise suprise next stop is nipland

user please think about this question, you likely already know the answer.

Because in most cases it is superior to their own.

Because they are ignorant degenerate virgins?

It was before anime, now the Japan deserves more nukes

Take the yellow pill.

It's a culture of strength and values, weak people flock to this. Also a reason so many young people support daesh I think.

No niggers, which I suppose is a good enough upside to being a wageslave salaryman to a lot of people.

I envy Japanese culture for all the opposite reasons.

Their shintoism is what European paganism should be like, but modern pagans are treating European paganism like "another religion".

Read

they maintain it in the face of globalism.

Who? Considers japanese culture superior.

Their system of government and way of life was westernized during the emoji restoration and American occupations respectively they have a western culture with some ethnic historical oddities that is all.

it's noticed by many people not sure about the exact details but I tend to agree based on my impression of the culture

I think part of the reason is that they isolated themselves, and countries that remain isolated develop their own way for everything, even their own way of life

so when japan was sliced open by the americans people noticed oh what a beautiful culture
well not anymore they have to mix now too

gg

>low birthrates
>work worshiping culture
>physical weakness
Those aren't conservative ideas though.

Why would weak people like culture which demands strength from them?

Kek meiji restoration is now the emoji restoration.
Tfw actual word for historical period autocorrects to internet slang, how far we've fallen.

>emoji restoration
WHAT

>well not anymore they have to mix now too
You people keep saying this, but I get the impression you don't actually believe it and you just like spouting the "JAPAN NEEDS TO RACEMIX" shit just to trigger Sup Forums.

Krauts are hybrid Jews, don't listen to him. They were forced to breed with Jewish women after ww2.

Japanese culture values honour, tradition, and communal spirit among individuals.

Kids from a young age are taught to serve their peers in the classroom by making them be in charge of serving the food to everyone once a month, and also forces kids to clean their school building in a mass cleanup at the end of every day.

This teaches kids to learn to do their part for the community around them, and gives them a sense of place.

Whereas in the west we teach our kids to rebel and be brats through glorifying such ideals in the media and in our schools.

Plus educational standards are way lower and we give As to any retard that has brown skin and a funny name.

this to simplify it

this is the long version

I have just come from visiting Japan and you get a peace of mind in Tokyo you wont get in a lot of cities due to its homogeneity, vending machines are everywhere that niggers would otherwise vandalise the shit out of, bikes are left unlocked in the city.

I didnt have to worry about being mugged or some paki blowing himself up. This combined with all the reasons in the post quoted give the culture real value and I prefer to my own splintered society.

Because when your society is so cucked, any kind of cultural unity seems nice.

Maybe it is?

>Because wooden buildings shows a greater sign of intelligence, not to mention it's beautiful.
Op's pic is a concrete reproduction of the old castle complete with elevators and shit. It's just a nice looking museum.

>It's a culture of strength and values, weak people flock to this.
And so by that logic, a culture of weakness and degeneracy attracts strong people?

Not even weeb, but with the exception of America, Britain and Russia
Japanese culture is superior to the rest of the world.
They are they closest to humans of the asians.

If Hitler said so, than it IS true.
I respect a smart man.