ENGLAND YES!

>Baboon muslim bonks a bong in the brain, killing him
>only gets 4 years for manslaughter
topcuck
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4668242/Teenager-killed-cyclist-scissor-kick-jailed.html

Explain yourselfs bongs.

>18
>teenager

I love how they stretch words

Can you spell 18 for me?

That's how we do things here. If you punch someone and they die it's manslaughter. There is no special Muslim privilege here.
Fighting doesn't mean a life sentence like in 3rd world totalitarian states like the USA where you can't even cross the road.

>go around kicking people in the head till they die
>only get a few years in prison

WEW
E
W

LAD
A
D

Europe is fucked and it honestly makes me sad

You can't do it a bunch of times in a row but as a 1 off there is no problem. The weak should fear the strong and all that.

EighTEEN
>burger education

Meanwhile a White guy puts bacon outside of a mosque & gets 2 years

Muslim privilege right here

>That's how we do things here.
What? 4 year sentences for killing someone because they may or may not have said a derogatory comment to you?

>You can't do it a bunch of times in a row but as a 1 off there is no problem
Are you yankin my chain?

He was a cyclist
Cyclists are scum that deserve to be scissor kicked todeath

18 is a legal adult literally everywhere retards

My bad.

Still TECHNICALLY a teenager
Just like when they report terrorist as asian. Still technically correct. Or here as tanned German. all technically correct

What is your problem?

>Insult another man
>Get beaten as a result
>Die from hitting pavement

B..but he dindu nuffin just calling him a nigger and insulting him he was a good boy walking his pit bull n shit.

Come on lets be honest if you are going to insult someone you better be ready to back it up and protect your self.

>believing the word of a shitskin
The nigger was the one who said he called him a nigger. He probably saw this man's dog, chimped out and do as niggers do.

Even the prosecutor said that Imran was mad because Mr Anderson was calling him a nigger and a monkey. I mean we don't have all the details but this would probably indicate that the prosecutor had reason to believe Imran and his friends account.

Not that this was the correct response but imagine if a black guy was calling you a cracker or mocking you in the street, you can imagine it would be hard to restrain yourself from fighting him. And what if he died as a result, would that really be fair to give you four years in prison for attacking someone like that?

>In St Clair's defence statement, he said that his friends started to make a commotion because some of them were scared of dogs.

>muslim nigger
>double hatred of dogs
>chimp out

>'This is a young man with great promise who has a place at university. Someone who is an example of someone who will do the best he can and will live his life as a law abiding person.'
>Judge Zoe Smith sentenced St Clair, of Oxford, to four years imprisonment with 112 days of electronic tag deducted.

I'm sure this koran toting nigger will fit in perfectly in England and be a huge benefit to the country. It's not like the court system has an agenda or a history of treating moslems with kid gloves or anything :^)

>Gets called a nigger
>Proceeds to act like a nigger

>you can imagine it would be hard to restrain yourself from fighting him.

What? No. I'd laugh and call him a nigger.

Then he'd feel justified in assaulting me and then I'd defend myself.

Anyone who lives here and has spent time in cities can piece together exactly what happened.

>4 muslim yoofs being annoying dickheads like they literally always are
>give a guy on a bike with his dog some shit because 'it's fun blud'
>literally jogging along with the guy harassing him
>he rightfully gets fed up, calls them niggers which they are
>one of them thinks 'ding ding he said the magic word now we can do whatever the fuck we want to him because that's how it works'
>kicks him in the head, likely a total sucker hit, probably from behind or the side, guy goes down and dies

If he hadn't have been out cold after the hit the others would have probably joined in and battered him until he did stay down so it's not like it was an accident. They would have hurt him regardless.

Yeah I'm speculating but fuck that I've been around enough of these animals to know exactly how it went down. Happens all the fucking time.

>Cheeky muzzies/niggers mouth of at lone, oldish looking white guy/woman to provoke them
>white person takes the bait
>cheeky cunts feel that they're now totally justified to batter them

Or they just batter them anyway because they're animals.
Either way 4 years is a fucking joke. This guy will come out worse than he went in and be a violent horrible cunt for the rest of his miserable life.

Welcome to Britain. Say shit, get hit. No free speech around here.

Thats the funniest headline ive read in a while

the problem is that, while it may be true, it's intentionally misleading and you know that. don't be a faggot

The absolute state of formerly-whitesocieties right now

Another daily reminder that England is a nation of disgusting, sniveling cowards.

At least we aren't racists. Also, any Muslim rapes my daughter, believe me, I won't hesitate to inform the police immediately.