Name one person who DOES NOT smoke weed, but still thinks it should be legalized. I don't know of any

Name one person who DOES NOT smoke weed, but still thinks it should be legalized. I don't know of any.

Fuck em. It's in breast milk. Ban assault tits. Find me any non assault tits owners who believe assault tits should be legal. I can't think of any

>logbutt flag

Fuck outta here, HIV farm.

I never have, and it should be legal. It will reduce the pool of "acceptable" employees in my area and it will drive up wages/salary

me

chomsky

It's called growing up. The only people who smoke weed past high school are losers with such boring, uninteresting lives that they need a drug to stimulate them.

While I don't smoke it, I acknowledge such people exist and I have no problem with how people below me chose to live their "lives".

Me, just because i want to start smoking. I'm always kinda feeling down so I need a little pick-me-up

Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul

Penn Jilette.

I really don't give a shit either way, per the 10th it should be up to the states.

I don't smoke and I think it should be legal. It's an extra tax revenue point and it keeps the Mexicans from making money.

That being said, I hate the smell of weed.

That'd be me, man. If weed was legalized it'd be useful for more than just recreation, it'd have medicinal purposes, it could be used in oil, soap, lotion, not to mention the hemp can be used for paper, rope, protein suppliments; it'd a great plant. It'd close a lot of businesses and revolutionize several industries.

What are (you) hoping to achive with posting the same shit every day?

I smoke weed and think it should stay illegal. It's better untaxed and deregulated.

it's practically legal as long as you don't smoke in front of a cop.

liberals generally do not consider other peoples bad habits or nonproductability to be a threat, or have a capacity for harming others..

this doesnt just apply to marijuana but a whole host of other things. on that point then, there is a difference of beliefs here that is even more fundamental than the marijuana issue. which is in regard to the question of where personal liberty ends, and a sort of 'social responsibility' begins.

I smoke weed in a legal state and think it should be banned.

me

but i only dont smoke cuz im on probation and get drug tested

if weed should be illegal then so should alcohol. degenerates will be degenerate regardless or for other reason (like jews)

I smoke and I most likely make more than you. But people below me like to piss and moan about what people put into their own body's.

my state needs the tax revenue

this post is retarded. my buddy smokes every day and is a self made millionaire.

my mom

Weed helped me to find my way to Jesus Christ. It should be legal because the govt should not be in the business of regulating what we do with our free time so long as we are not committing fraud theft or murder.

You're looking at a post by somebody who thinks this but has never smoked.
It's up to other people to ruin their lives with addictions. If wasting their money on weed holds them back in life it is to my benefit

Pretty sure both of them smoke.

It's hilarious the likes of you calling me a loser. I'm almost positive that I'm better than you by every conceivable metric.

me

Me, why the fuck is it illegal. Alcohol and prescription drugs are much more dangerous. Legalize and regulate it and make money. It is hypocritical. Also legalize some other drugs.

me, I'm a libertarian and if people want to pacify themselves with weed then that's fine with me, will only give me an advantage :)

I don't smoke weed. I believe all drugs should be legal. The drug war and prohibition are failures.

Absolutely retarded. It being illegal is such a massive pain in my ass. And in my state if you're caught you will go to pound me in the ass state pen.

Name one person who DOES NOT make shit threads, but still thinks they should be allowed. I don't know of any.

The state of Alaska. We did it as a privacy right.

Me

Styxhexenhammer666

myself

Me, although I used to smoke it.

War on drugs just increase drugs consumption, increases black market and drive up prices.

I want a society without drugs consumption, but to acomplish that drugs should be legalized.

James Allsup

me

Me

Me.

Maybe you should grow up. Smoke weed in your house, not walking the streets like a dumb highschooler.

>this fucking thread
>again

me :/

I dont smoke anymore, but i would of it was legalized

There are plenty of them. Hell, if you want to shoot heroin in your eyeball, more power to you. I wouldn't dream of it, but if some dumbass wants to do it, let them. Just don't expect me to give a shit in any sense when you inevitably fuck yourself up.

My Mother. She doesn't want to see me going to jail for all the weed I smoke.

>inb4 you're a pathetic excuse for a human being

I have a good job, multiple cars, good friends, good family, am smart and smoke weed. Now other drugs are just plain stupid.

Um, me?

I don't smoke weed anymore, but I'm all for legalizing it.

I don't smoke but I believe it absolutely should be legalized

Legalising drugs could put them in the same spot as tobacco. As in, only the state is legally allowed to distribute it, and even as it does, it engages in awareness campaigns about the dangers of smoking too much. An intelligent move if one's goal is to reduce drug consumption, legalisation. On top of that, as legalisation means regulation, drug dealers wouldn't be able to steal people out of hundreds of [YOUR_COUNTRY'S_CURRENCY] because they're the only ones selling whatever their clients got addicted to.

Wtf are you talking about? I vape it in my house, faggot. It's a pain in the ass because I have to drive 30 minutes one way to my shady ass dealers house who by the way I'm sure hates fucking white males. Then I get to drive 30 minutes back home with the illegal substance on me. Buying a sack takes at least 1.5 hours of my time.

If it were legal I could get it delivered to my fucking door

You can get it delivered to your door now idiot. Find a new dealer. Talk to your friends who smoke. I'm sure they know some other people who sell and provide a better service.

I smoke it for my severe anxiety problems,
but whatever you say user

FUCK OFF I KNOW ITS YOU POTATO FUCKER
YOUR US PROXY WONT HIDE YOUR AUTISM

medicinally it should be legal

Ron Paul

Weed being illegal keeps a lot of black people in jail, so I'm in favor of it.

Right here.
I don't smoke at all and I think it should be legalized.

Making drugs illegal only makes an addiction harder to quit and more life destroying because it artificially drives up the price of drugs, makes you have to use and acquire them in secret, which creates more stress for you which makes you want another hit and creates a vicious cycle.

Dr. Drew recently changed his stance on it. Also my dad

i'm on my third bowel of cereal. Do you think i give a shit.

Go back to GLP

Ron Paul blazes for sure, and if you don't think Bernie "Burnie" Sanders wasn't maxing out with a fat joint after his donation checks rolled in you're an idiot.

On topic, I don't smoke it but think it should be legal. Cheap and easy crop with the right equipment.

>creates a vicious cycle.
Depends if you can ever stabilize the resources into getting it. Majority know a staple source and can acquire it. Less go for the unstable ways. With 2 week old dealers popping up everywhere. Thanks for the legalize. But I can see, understand why it is illegal for a reason and still do it. Whilst being totally quiet.

Me and I don't plan on smoking if it were to become legal

I do. I don't smoke weed and I think it should be legalized. I also think people should only be allowed to severely alter their state of consciousness in a public area specifically dedicated to this function, off-limits to minors or criminals or the insane, and within range of medical expects. Weedfags are not typically violent criminals so the rules would be somewhat loose for them, although the park would help screen for signs of addictions.

I had severe epilepsy and since I started smoking it my seizures have stopped.

I'll get a warning. Like a feeling of nausea and out of body experience. A seizure usually comes in within 20 minutes to 2 hours. Tablets did nothing to abate it and I have several broken teeth and scars due to injuries sustained due to seizures.

A couple of years ago I tried smoking and since then I haven't had a seizure since. I can have a career and a life ahead of me now.

So fuck you faggot.

Dispensary suppliers are shipping to illegal states. This could become a major issue in the next year.

Me
Weed makes me have panic attacks.
I still support its legalization.

Hi, it's me. I don't smoke because I have asthma but it's no worse for you than alcohol impairment wise and no worse for you than tobacco health wise.

thanks guys.

me
I think it's degenerate and I have no problem with people doing it. More importantly, the government has no right to decide what we can and can't do with our bodies.

>friends
NORMIES GET OUT NOW
REEEEEEEEE

ME.
The only people in Canada who want weed legalized are the die-hard liberals. Those liberals will effectively be lobotomizing themselves chemically by smoking weed

I wouldn't be surprised. I'll bet the cartels are running some of them as well.

I literally just don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes.
As long as it isn't harming anyone else they should be able to smoke whatever they want.

If you wan't to sniff heroine from the bellybutton a consenting banglasdeshi ladyboy using a gun barrel go ahead.

Just imagine all these dumb 'ay lmao'-dipshits not being able to post stuff like 'bro, weed cures cancer and stuff, like legalize it'.

Current weed smoker who wants it to stay illegal. ama

Ron Paul

No.

Me

I think weed stinks and I've never smoked it and hate people that do. But it should be legalized and taxed heavily, like all degenerate behavior

I used to smoke for about eight years before I got tinnitus. After I got it I noticed it would spike in intensity every time I smoked. So I don't smoke anymore but I still would like to see it legalized.

>ask someone why they need marijuana in the first place or why they think it should be legalized
>they just go on and on about how alcohol is worse

I'll never understand potheads.

>But it should be legalized and taxed heavily,
> I still would like to see it legalized.
thx guys

me

Me.

My philosophy is that if a drug is truly bad then the consequence of taking the drug is itself the punishment/determent. Thus I am okay with legalizing drugs and people owning all responsibility in regards to the effects when taking them.

I personally value my mental state very highly and have not, nor plan to ever intentionally enter into an inebriated state.

me. legalize it, tax the hell out of it, and use it to pay for healthcare.

Same shit happened to me. I still smoke it though. Tinnitus pretty much went away.

Me

Lol k fag

Weed doesn't make you inebriated. It's nothing like other drugs, not even alcohol (which is way way worse than weed).

Me. I have an investment in small yield hydroponic solutions and mite control and will become a millionaire with legalisation. Create growth, wealth, jobs, take the money out of the hands of dealers and into the pockets of legitimate businessmen.

Fucks no, keep it illegal and deregulated. Fuck your healthcare.

Me. I never take drugs but I'm still for the legalization of weed.

Ron Paul definitely doesnt smoke bros

I smoke weed, problem?

I don't really want to smoke it because the odor really bothers people who have never smoked weed.

I wouldn't mind eating edibles or taking a capsule or something though.

Yes, you are.