Fucking Shepard called us racists and accused our "far right" government of controlling the media...

Fucking Shepard called us racists and accused our "far right" government of controlling the media, killing free speech and freedom.
What the fuck FOX?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius
youtube.com/watch?v=3rzJEcD82P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Fox.
Outside Tucker they're complete shit just like every other cable news network.

>Poland
>you can go to prison for Far right and Far left beliefs
>you can go to prison for holocaust denial

Hahah racist government controlling the media, far right!
t. kike

I'm shaking so fucking much right now, glad to be in this little safe space so I can calm down a little bit.

Post content or shut up

Just saw it on Fox stream.

this isn't a safe space, anyone can say anything here

you might get called a retard and a faggot but that's not censorship

How old are you?
Fox was shit long before even CNN was.
Hating Fox was my entrance into all this fucking shit

I guess he never heard of James Rosen... even though they worked together.

Sheryl Atkisson ring a bell?

These are just 2 of the reporters Obama actually weaponized the federal government against.

the guy shep is a literal cocksucker

yea shep is massive faggot and gives the illusion of "fair and balanced"

Smith was always a leftist globalist puppet. He shilled for Hillary for fuck's sake!

Shepherd Smith is a homosexual. No one watches him.

Fucking checked

>rightist
>needs a safe space

Will you fuck off this board? It's very obvious that how very new you are.

Welcome to infotainment news.

Seriously, why are there so many newfags? Oh right, summer

He was also just bitching that Trump won't bow to the Russia narrative

this guys's been such a fucking nigger loving toolbag.

I hate his fake plastic surgery face

FOX is dead to me now

Fox is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Sup Forums talked shit about them constantly, and with good measure, right up until the last election. They're shit just like all mainstream media. THEY are controlled media pushing a top down elitist narrative in order to drown out organic culture and consensus.

Look, I don't give a fuck if you identify as "right wing" or "left wing" because you're both being played like fiddles.

The mainstream media, particularly in America, is owned by a very small group of people who own both right and left wing media corporations, why have half the market when you can have both?

If for example television only played sitcoms, sports, cartoons, films etc then maybe it wouldn't matter so much. But television is now an integral part of forming people's political opinions, why in the fuck is the public okay with getting their political information from people who profit from you watching? Fear sells, so that's why the news is dominated with it, it's not a true reflection of reality.

I

Shepard is publicly ashamed of working for FOX. However, he refuses to quit. Greedy git !

NY based neocons. The only borders they care about are Israel's. Everyone else is a Nazi just like the way leftists think.

>Fucking Shepard called us racists
Where is the lie?

>newly elected polish government with high approval ratings is a threat to polish democracy and we need to get rid of it asap
>t. foreign politicians and journalists

really made me drink

in the end FOX is just as pozzed as any other MSM source, just because they pander to a certain demographic a little more doesn't mean they aren't all in kahoots with the other media

Astrology predicted it all guys. My life is a lie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius

Funny thing leftist outlets (TVN, Newsweek , GW) shit on our govt.

Thier rankings are going up, currently at 40%. Left is literaly commiting suicide by saying "WE NEED REFUGES"

Shep's the only good thing about Fox. His best moment was when he made fun of Glenn Beck's stupid Day Of The Big Nothingburger event.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rzJEcD82P8

Whats wrong with being racist?

Shep works the fox glory hole to earn his check. He goes to make up and, sucks on camera for free.

I like the Fox, generally speaking. But Sheppie is kind of an idiot.

This guy has been fagging up Fox for a long time, squealing like a bitch about muh Russia, muh Trump every day. Getting really sick of hearing his voice and looking at his ugly goat face.

>when people don't realize that Rupert Murdoch is a Zionist neocon
>expecting Fox News to be conservative

Shepard is a closet leftist. He talked about the "tax cuts for the rich" meme once. He always bashes Trump too.

>sucking this much dick and being this much of a cuck

Sad!

>controlled opposition that funnels a significant portion of its money into the exact same shit CNN does
>being surprised by this

Shepard lied to his wife when he was in the closet.

Now he dreams of his new "wife" having a three way with Anderson and Don on CNN

GETI IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!

Isn't he a fucking meth head?

This underrated post.

>Fox was shit long before even CNN was.

What kind of retarded faggot are you
Fox was literally one of the only new orgs conspiring with the DNC during the election

Fox's only flaw is keeping lying liberals on their payroll I can watch every other news station if I wanted to watch lying liberals

Your media is actually owned and controlled by the state you fucking inbred teeth goblin

The BBC is paid for by the state, it doesn't own it though. There are producers and execs who decide what to show, what to cover, how to cover it, the state doesn't.

We also have hundreds of other channels that run on advertising like yours do, and the majority of the mainstream news media is owned by Murdoch.

>cocksucker
>take serious
Pick one

I missed it when Shepard used to report the news happily. Now he comes off as an angry sjw that talks about how evil Drumpf is. What happened?
Also Fox News is basically dead. The only good reporters are Hannity, Tucker, and Waters. Guttfeld is for laughs.

Shep is the biggest dip shit on the whole channel

Shepard is CNN material. he's no Sean Hannity.

>good reporters
>hannity, tucker

good one mate

What kind of underage faggot are you? Fox was a joke during the Bush years.

t. boomer

The american elites consists mostly of leftist-liberals

Conservatives have practically merged with the left-liberal establishment. What they differ about is maybe taxes, foreign policy and such

On the whole America has become a left-liberal country. We should enjoy the 4 years that are left to Trump and exploit them to our advantage, because the next american president is going to be rough and fanatical. Trump is like the last insurrection of the old christian-like USA

Post is accurate.