Is Bobby Fischer what you turn in to if you overdose on redpills?

Is Bobby Fischer what you turn in to if you overdose on redpills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I turn into a self-hating jew must play the most jewish board game ever?

fucking kill myself man

No once you realize it's better to internalize it and maybe do something about it secretly. The only person who should be verbal about the Jews is Alex Jones which he isn't. And he should be creating an army.

into a jew commie traitor?
you might be right

>Sup Forums supposedly hates jews
>muh based jew gary fischer! See look he hated da jews!

Bobby Fischer is what you become if you are an unparalleled genius who is mainly proficient in unemotional critical thinking.

Bobby Fischer claimed he was never Jewish. It was only Jews who ever claimed he was, I suppose as a way of discrediting him.

>all these plebs shitting on bobby
he named the jew multiple times in such a brutal manner that he was great
also, you only go bobby if you're IQ is as high as his too

>arguable the best at pattern recognition in the world
>spots a very real pattern of jewish dominance
>is suddently persecuted until death
>media then ravages his legacy by publishing his father and fake fathers info all over the shot

bobby is more "based" than you'll ever be, jew or not

They only did so after he died too

they claimed his father was someone else (a jew)

>developed in India
>Jewish board game
kys

I just found out Bobby was a redpill God yesterday , probably like most geniuses he "went crazy" and died of strange ass ((things))

He died from strange ass?

What a way to go.

you're right, I take it back

Monopoly is a thousand times jewier

/ourguy/

>proficient in unemotional critical thinking.
pretty much hit he nail on the head. everyone needs a dose of this. you can have non-toxic emotions and its important to properly release the toxic ones, but people just generate wayyy too much unneeded drama.

Strange ass kills a lot of unfortunate these days

He was amazing. Too bad about that strange ass tho.

Are there any Fischer quotes about the Nazis and Hitler?

he was jealous because they're the best at chess. just like hitler because they're the best at art

>>

>In a live interview on Hungarian radio, he said: "As Adolf Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf, the Jews are not the victims, they are the victimisers!", before launching into a Holocaust-denying rant.

it's almost like alex jones is controlled opposition or something.
really activates those almonds.

>tfw literally 3D chess

>when you redpill this hard

Damn, Bobby really was ahead of his time

>Shout him down?

(((They))) killed this guy didnt they?

>Chess is Jewish
>"IF IT REQUIRES ANY SORT OF THOUGHT AND INTELLECT IT IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY"
Nice logic, brainlet.

*4d chess. 3d chess is just regular chess.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HE IS SO FUCKING BASED! 150 IQ badass who is woke.

kek, he is right you know

He had a 180+ IQ actually

He was very good for his pre internet time but by modern standards he was a little babby stuck on the jew pill.

Yes given that your IQ is high and you simply can't bother to give a fuck.

Where is the z axis ?

>named the jew
>was a jew
/ourguy/

How do you even manage to breath with that autism^

The biggest redpill is that Bobby Fisher was NOT jewish. Like many ashkenazis, he descended from khazar converts but those usually have actual kike blood in them due to mixing with semite jews in the 8th century. When you look at Bobby Fisher, you can see the lack of semitic traits that kikes usually have. He eventually realized this and went full 14/88

You can only move in two dimensions in regular chess.

It is isn't really an overdose. It's just biting the forbidden fruit.

You guys realize he hated america and wanted bin laden to destroy it right? He's not even close to our guy, just cause he hates the jews doesnt mean hes not a traitor pig fuck who renounced his US citizenship

Well yeah, because we let ourselves be (((controlled)))

>self-hating jew

Whatever you think of him, he is important. He is a Jew who openly states the truth about the world being controlled by Jews.

Dude listen to his 9/11 radio interview he's batshit crazy

The "he was a Jew" claim was made up by Jews to discredit him.

the book of genesis has many metaphors and lessons in it, one of those is once you have knowledge you can not go back into the matrix.

that plus 200 IQ

For some reason this quote reminded me of that episode from the Simpsons when Homer stuck a crayon up his nose and became a genius. The specific part of the episode this made me think of was when Homer accidentally discovered God wasn't real using math and was putting flyers on people's windshields about it when Ned Flanders walks by and tosses it out in the trash after he reads it.

I know the whole episode was a spoof of Flowers for Algernon, but maybe this part was a Bobby Fischer reference too?

Please respond.

Has the IQ of 187
Says the jews are the root of all evil

Sold me real fucking quick on that one

In the same interview after that statement he goes on to say he hopes one day that a revolution happens where the people are able to take the country back.
The US at the time was actively working against him during the cold war because he cast America in a positive light, to the russian citizens in the ussr he was considered a folk hero going against all odds and still beating the jews at games they were doing everything they could to rig. The man was the anti-thesis of communism.

The Jews are adept at killing those of their own kind who expose them.

Always bump for Bobby

>developed in India

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
truly /ourguy/

Yes.

2 dimensions of space and one dimension of time faggot

But time is not a factor in chess. Speed chess, maybe, but that's an added factor to a pre-existing game. Chess inherently has no time factor. And time itself does not alter the (relative) position or value of the pieces.

Please don't get autistic with me and tell me about the half-lives of the material used for the pieces or microtremors in the Earth that move our pieces ever so slightly.

We are talking tabula rasa here.

>Chess has no time
Are you a fucking moron? If chess had no time, players like Bobby would have thought of every single move and just spent 12 hours planning it all out, etc.

Don't speak on things of which you know nothing, you stupid cunt.

>he stopped reading
Dummy!

I bet you won't read this part:
Your mom will die in her sleep unless you reply to my post.

I love how kikes just tried to spin his antisemitism as H-HE JUST WENT CRAZY! Even having to have to shit out a movie for the damage control.

>Sup Forums worships a cuck who denies race realism

Jesus fucking christ. If they hate you enough, they change your history when you die.

This is all just him frothing at the mouth with insults and vitriol. Where does he lay out his evidence. Where can you find his actual argument? Jews having a monopoly on the entertainment industry, and occupying seats of power under the Clinton administration, isn't revelatory in any way.

leafs are fags

>But time is not a factor in chess
Reconsider, rooky. Time means development.

you know you don't have to use that flag anymore user?
You can use your real flag!
Or will that net you a prison sentence?

Youre a dumb nigger, fischer himself had them implement the timer for each turn, in actual chess you only have a certain amount of time to make your move. This isnt even going into chess960 aka fischer random which is the evolved form of chess.
Fischer beat the computer algorithms even by analyzing how they operated and calculated their decisions.
In his later years anyone who played him in chess said his moves made no sense because of how advanced his game theories became which made fischer impossible to beat.

I think that was caused by US wanting to prosecute him for war crimes and taking his money from a match he had in exYugoslavia when it was sanctioned.

Listen to fischers interview on michael jackson faggot its about how the kikes convinced jackson he could be anything other than a negro via exploiting mental illnesses

Bobby would be ashamed of the national chess scene today. Cuckamura and co. have been making U.S. chess an embarrassment.

>but muh Fischer
Argument by authority. That literally doesn't prove me wrong at all.
I'm bundling you into this post as well because you're also a dummy.

Time is not a factor in chess unless it's speed chess. You can keep arguing all you want but in the end you just make me question your understanding of the word factor.

Listen to his interview with Dr Duke, he almost looks like a CNN journalist in this one.

Controlled opposition for sure, "hey look at those pedo deamon reptiles illuminatis goyim, but don't question the freemasons or jews you silly goy".
"Sandy hook never happened but the holocaust sure did, damn those evil lampshaders and their inneficient evil killing machine with a wooden door and 8 ovens right where the inflamable gas escapes, in the infamous death camps, right next to the swimming pool, the football field, the library and the theater."

didn't he deny being jewish?

Fine. I'll still beat you over the board. 2250 here.

>genius becomes paranoid wreck as his genius mind starts conceiving of elaborate patterns that aren't there
sad but nothing to do with redpills

>nash

I didn't know that, interesting.

Anyone have the video of him making Jeremy Schapp cry?

Yeah, claimed the jews were just trying to claim his brilliance after they couldn't manage to beat him.

Don't doubt it.

It was probably to fuel their Jews are superior meme.

"Elaborate patterns that aren't there"

Funnily enough, it was Jean-Marie LePen's way of speaking of jews and their undeniable influence on french politics during his career : " Le lobby qui n'existe pas", " les coincidences qui n'en sont pas"...

Bobby -The one man Reich- Fischer

>Where does he lay out his evidence

What's to lay out? It's there for you to see

kek
Kangz are just too funny

>omits one of the most important rules and still claims to be playing the same game
If you arent playing speed chess you arent playing real chess
Its like when people add extra house pieces to the game of monopoly

>play like kang
>can't do shiet but run and hide

Bobby Fisher makes Einstein look like a gay downs syndrome patient.

Not only was Bobby an incel. He also hated jews and women. He was elliot rodgers, Aristotle, hitler and yoda wrapped into one man. Like most great men. He was loathed by the kikes.

Ever seen this movie? Its a fucking masterpiece, but I think you in particular would enjoy it.

Most respectable men of the last century

1. Hitler
2. Bobby Fischer
3. Mel Gibson

Looks mad niggerish but i'll check it out because trips of 9

That's your list. Mine is very different, normal man.

Yes
>tips fedora

Fuck you guys, strange ass is not terminal, my doctor said I'll be fine if I lay off.

>
If it's not on IMDB list top 100 it's not a masterpiece buddy.

Did somebody ask for your input or something?

Did someone ask for your?? Why don't you come over here and shampoo my crotch faggot?