Why does this board reply to the eternal T*rk roach posters who make the same cancer threads every day?

why does this board reply to the eternal T*rk roach posters who make the same cancer threads every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same reason as why they reply to all bait and shitposting threads.

They lack the knowledge to a have a real political debate so they larp a people who cares about politics because they are anti-SJW but in reality they only shitpost, that's all they can do.

OP confirmed massive fag, Jews and Turks are white and based.

You keep a Quran by your computer and whenever he posts you rip out a page, defile it, write his ID and a time stamp on it then post it and tell him that it's his fault, his actions directly led to the destruction of his holy book. This will usually get them to stop posting with just the threat and if you follow through they are likely to rethink their actions and not do it again in the future.

That's brilliant tbhfam

Time to buy a Quran

ello mehmet goldstein
i heard they make the xxxs size ribbed for goats now too can you give me a quick rundown?

>my wh*Te ass is on fire
ax

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

really gets the noggin joggin

Confirmed to work. Now I'm definitely buying a Quran

Pretty sure Rome controlled Turkey

When will we come to our senses and ban the roach.

they did but the eternal roach and his guy tyrone kangistan would we wuz
also why i didn't use the empire of alexander the great which would include iran and pakistan

They're mildly creative unlike the gorillion of burger threads on why white women won't fuck them

im screencapping this lad
this is the only way to end the cancer

Please spread it, I've found it to be very effective. It's an instant trigger for moslems.

next t*rk thread i see gets it
we need to get it rolling like poo in loo or leaf
make them afraid of posting the moon and crescent

this would not work , see . You are basically doing this

Seriously. Its 1 poster who spams same low quality threads that 10 year old could answer and he gets 200+ replies on each.

Kay, Roach.

>posters
>implying it's not one autist

Europe didn't exist during Alexander's time.

sounds like an autist would do that kek

>>Time to buy a Quran
>>buy
wtf are you thinking? get one for free somewhere, steal it if you have to, but do not pay for it.

>hiding behind flags

why hiding? its just for shits and giggles