Reykjavik?

Planning a vacation for the end of August and I was wondering if any of you have been to Reykjavik? Is it a good time to party? Its relatively cheap and I don't want to go to some city where I'm exposed to a bunch of shitskins and Muslims. Is Iceland a good choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks.

I don't think Iceland's taken in any migrants

this really doesn't belong on Sup Forums
go ask on /trv/

Will /trv/ give me the honest scoop about shitskins? Or will they tell me to fuck off to Sup Forums again? I suspect the latter.

Iceland is awesome but i dont think antisocial NEET autistic parasites like you would fit in anywhere so i would strongly recommend suicide.

cheap hahahahahahahahahahaha

It's fucking iceland. There is close to zero foreigners there, bar the tourists of course.

Icelanders are pretty bluepilled about everything, (race, gender, jews, etc.) so don't expect much.

CHECK OUT HAIRCUT HARRY ON YOUTUBE. HIS LATEST VIDEO HAS A TSHIRT GIVEAWAY AT THE END. THE SHIRTS ARE SITTING IN A BARBERSHOP IN RAKYJVIK. FIRST PERSON TO GO IN THERE AND ASK ABOUT HAIRCUT HARRY GETS EM!!

There are no shitskins in Iceland desu

if you're going to reykjavík you're going to run into a lot of tourists clad in everest climbing gear (even now in the summer)
said tourists could be of any ethnicity, but the actual population is like 99% white

Iceland is the most blue pilled and cucked nation on the planet. The Swedes have nothing on us. It's disgusting.

I cancelled my euro trip plans due to shitskins but still considering Iceland for the fact that there aren't really any.

Why do you vanish, and suddenly appear in threads that happen to mention your country?

just go to belgrade or sarajevo. no brown people, its super cheap and the nightlife is amazing.
i was in belgrade a month ago. i changed about 20 euros on the airport just to have some money for the taxi and shit like that. i ended up spending the 20 euros for the next two days on beer, food and ciggies. ridiculousliy cheap.

start enforcing white sharia, bro.

So true, they only post when talking about Iceland or when defending their Scandinavian brothers

>bluepilled
>produced this great song
youtu.be/5F_INMLk_lE

IBIZA OF THE NORTH

terrible place to go. hell hole. why would anybody want to live there? no trees, big volcanos, glaciers. ridiculous crappy country. icelanders should all come to the usa.

central europe, eastern europe. cmon man youre not even trying. youre a leaf ffs.

It's expensive as fuck, but a pretty comfy place. People there are very liberal/SJW, but only because they have a pretty much completely homogeneous society and feel guilty about it. Only non-Icelanders I saw there (besides the many tourists, of course) were a few Turks in kebab/pizza shops.

Those ugly bitches are the worst kind of feminists you'll ever meet. Utterly delusional.

Most of them did. There are more Icelandic Americans then there are Icelanders.

i post in other threads, though it's easy to lose track of icelandic posts amongst the myriad of threads that surface each day on Sup Forums
most icelanders just lurk too

> Its relatively cheap
> In the current exchange rate
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Seriously though, Iceland is white but most people in the capital are bluepilled as fuck. It's sad how far we have fallen in only ten years.

We are lost in a sea of foreigners whenever we post elsewhere

Kind of like white people in cities

Is this country even worst than France ?
I'm trying to find a country that is mostly white and not part of the EU

I post a lot more now that you can hide your flag.

Having been to Paris, no. We might be bluepilled but nonwhites still make up

Yeah, at least 40% are muslims/niggers but even the remaining 60% are not 100% white genes