/RWSS/ Right-Wing Safety Squads: Phoenix Rising Edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM [Open]

>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr

>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Articles/Videos/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0lx7lOORGZE [Open]
>/mlpol/ thread for when this thread inevitably gets shoahed. Migrate there if you're serious about restarting the movement:
mlpol.net/mlpol/res/45509.html

Other urls found in this thread:

regenes.is/resources-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bamp

Since when is watching pussy leftists burn to death unethical

The salt is definately worth the effort.
Fuirebugs endanger more people than themselves anyway: the fires cause explosions and power-outages, kill public servicemen, and cost thousands of dollars in property damage.

Don't be a fucking narc. If degenerates burn, so be it. But a) they're actually not necessarily degenerate--many underground raves have less drugs and promiscuity than legal ones and b) get fucked, snitch

also, you're trying too hard

Were you even on this board last year?
>says my thread is bad
>bumps thread to the top of the catalog
I guess not.

no, this is my first day on the internet

and yes, I forgot to sage

Everyone on the board seemed to appreciate this last year, m8. The only reason it stopped was because it got shoahed.

I miss these threads.

Bumping for safety. Get fucked.

I'm not doubting that, I'm just saying that you're misguided in your efforts to combat degeneracy

>Implying combating degeneracy is the only reason to do it
Fire safety is not negotiable

Bump

Just make sure your reports are accurate, the group I'm in does our due dilligence to only plan raves in spaces that are up to fire code.

A lot of ravers are no step on snek, some of them even know it. So don't get to bogged down in the degenerecy, and thanks for looking out for people.

will u gib me a doller if i bump this??

What's your problem, m8? Why do you even bother replying to threads you don't like? This'll probably get deleted in 10 minutes anyway.

i hab noting better 2 do

It is nice to know that there are volunteers working hard to keep our cities safe!

One of those links is broken
regenes.is/resources-2/

As a rightwing raver I enjoy these types of parties because there is no bouncer, no cops, no jew producer trying to get every Penney out of you.
I have convinced at least 20 people to come to our side from Tumblr and plebbit, stop being a busy bodied snitch like that little old lady down your street who calls the cops when your grass is 3 inches rather than 2.

Tl;dr: snitches deserve to be gassed for freedoms sake.

>tumblr
Why didn't I think of that?
Does anyone know any pages related to the Ghostship warehouse fire? I could extract new leads out of that.