Are we cool now, burger-kun?

Are we cool now, burger-kun?

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g274856-Activities-c47-Warsaw_Mazovia_Province_Central_Poland.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah man, you want some guns? I got the gun from rambo if you want that one.

Everything is Poland looks like it's from the 90s, WTF? Step your game up slavshits

Want sum guns? We also have burgers and constitutions if you want some

Poland will dump the US for China.
Like they did with the UE, Russia, Germany and France before.

You subhumans have no loyalty and no gratitude.

Piss of mohammed

We are now best friends.

Yeah. Wanna go to space?

They'll cuck you Pablo, like they always did, that's what I'm saying

Really good news to see this. I just wish the (((UK))) was not so anti-Trump. I would go to London, which I hate doing and very rarely do, to cheer for Trump. The West must unite under a common purpose. Like the crusades :D

I must ask: How were US/Pol relations before Trump visited/was elected? And what is Poland's relationship with Russia like at the moment?

Any real frenchy would side with America. Fuck right off mohammed

>Canada is talking shit
Go back to you ice-cave.

>cuck
>French
Yeah, good luck with those trucks buddy

>Cucknadia
>Criticizing based Poland

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Goddamn carpet on the wall
Jesus Christ Poland, you had 1 job.

Share with us some of your tasty cuisine, polander

i will never become friend of burger
Poland should cooperate with their real friends, not a cool guy from tv who memorized few platitudes, but know very little about us

Right? Where are all the brown people?

marxism is strong with this one

You guys were chanting USA USA USA, of course friendo. Now hand over one of your hot white women and we'll be good.

Yeah, we cool.

How the fuck are we supposed to get to know each other if you won't even make an attempt to be friends?

We suck your dick so hard we are almost full of sperm, pls no bully.

hide

>side with

Why not being on good terms with both Russia and the US?

poland into space, nao!

russia ≠ communism you fucking russophobic subhuman waste

I just want us to be friends. ;_;

We good.

We are not? Poland is your bigest ally ever.

Fuck that, they're doing just fine. No need to make everything new and shiny with a fuckton of debt.

I agree with that. I want to give you carriers and jets and guns and the right of the pursuit of burgers.

We've always been cool. Remember when Bush reminded everyone that Poland was a great help in the middle east?

We know you're one of the only European countries left that actually likes America and Americans.

90s were the best so im okay with that

>russia ≠ communism

>islam ≠ terrorism
your turn

Yes Grzegorz, now make room for your fellow victims of """Russian Oppression™""" in the Middle East that are coming to you soon

NOT SO FAST SLAVSHIT

part 1 2 or 3?

First Blood

Yes, we need to make the V4 our "greatest ally" in Europe. I want to start shipping weapons to you guys asap to prepare for the inevitable race war.

10/10 leafpost

Drawfag here, not very familiar with European geography; Wouldn't it be super easy for our enemies to cut off the supply chains to polan and allies during a situation like that?

Wasn't fucking dogs popular in the 90's?

Oh, wait...never mind, that's popular now in Canacuck.

Doesent everyone have carpets on walls?
Here even the president has them.
Very nice

What do you put on walls?

Paint.

don't talk shit about my kd with mrs dash

Paint and Guns. Also pictures of guns and burgers.

Imagine how glorious a grand coalition of the 5 eyes and the V4, removing kebab, could be. Anschluss now!

if i wanted i woudl probably had to use russian soyuz with you dont having manned spacecrafts

guns. and burgers

Unfortunately we will fight soon in Middle East, Korea etc. for few nice words from Cool Guy Donaldo Trumpo
>polish people are amazing look how cute they are
you dont even have to pay them
polish people will fight and die for u

Get rid of your faggot PM and then we can talk Canada.

I was gonna take a trip to Argentina, but fuck that I wanna go to Poland now. Histories best kebab removers,

Should I visit Warsaw or Krakow?

I have an Arizona flag hanging up on one wall, and American flag on the other, and my gun on the other.

>he doesn't have 4 walls
C'mon man.

The 4th wall has a big ol' closet, I guess I could move my gun to hang over the closet, and put a Dixie flag on the wall it used to be on.

Mexicans

Shut the fuck up, leaf.

Likewise. You can fuck right off Poland. Just waiting until you cave on the rapefugees. It's coming. You are a nation of cucks, repeatedly trodden by other smarter and stronger nations. What makes you think it will be anything different this time? You will house some US firepower because we said so. You will obliterated for doing so, but it will by us some time. That is your purpose. A cuck nation born to serve and grovel at the feet of other superior nations.
>Friendship with Poland: ENDED.

Based Poland is bro-tier.

poland and usa now besties, what a topsie turvy timeline we are on.

We've got to do something about Richard's constantly faggy look and mannerisms.

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK????? JESUS CHRIST KIDS LOOK UP TO HIM, WHY DOES HE ALWAYS LOOK AND SOUND LIKE A POLE SMOKER?

Poland really likes vaporwave so their whole country is one big tribute to the 90s.

Trump isn't pushing for Poland to take any rapefugees, he's doing the opposite actually. France and Germany on the other hand...

No ones going to war yet, relax.

Hello jew.

>>Friendship with Poland: ENDED.

RIP NATO

this post is a geopolitical pivot

Warsaw is more of bussines city than a touristic one(I live and work there)Krakow is more touristic has a lot of historic monuments and is cool too.Warsaw has some historic monuments too.

>Polish - Russian relations
" Far from good " - direct quote from Putin (2017

> Polish - American relations
> on political level
America lied and basically broke it's promises.
They promised to help Poland with some defense systems and lift visas in exchange for Polish assistance in middle east. We, of course, helped Americans in every single war that started after 1989.
But they left us with nothing

> on public level
Poles are actually really friendly towards American people.
They are seen as ' big brother ' of Poland and people have very warm opinion of them.
Poles like Americans more than Germans, Russians, French and brits. And that speaks for itself.

Best bros.

at least I don't hide my flag like a faggot

Everything in Canada looks like it's from land of a lot of muslims. oh wait it is

Actually, our constitution was second in whole Europe :), thanks. Although, 'murican guns we are eager to take!

Krakow it is, museums and historical sites are my main interest.

\
Warsaw is changing/developing.I hope you ll like it in Poland

>They are seen as ' big brother ' of Poland and people have very warm opinion of them.
>Poles like Americans more than Germans, Russians, French and brits. And that speaks for itself.

true but when we tink of Americans we picture someone between Patton and Clint Eastwood.

Most Poles are completely unaware how the US changed since the 60s, how whites are almost a minority, how cancerous SJW big city liberals are and how cities are now overran with thirld worlders. Or how an average ghetto nigger is not a mix of 50 cent and Mr. T but a savage semi literate degenerate.

Not to mention the kikes that took over from the WASPs who we think still run the US.

I like what's left of real america but we have no idea how bad things are in many aspects there.

While you are in Krakow, Be sure to visit restaurants and 18th century " shopping malls "

> pic rel the original shopping mall in Poland, old as hell.

Historical sites of Warsaw:
tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g274856-Activities-c47-Warsaw_Mazovia_Province_Central_Poland.html

Sure, Poland is great. It's like Nebraska, with a beach.

It's not as bad as we make it sound here on Sup Forums, at least not out west where I live.

Polish women suck my cock all the time. Are you jealous?

Yes, Polska.

I know the US is big and is kind of a universe in itself. But the statistics on these issues speak for themselves when you look at the whole country and how it changed during the rule of the Eternal Boomer.

Patience, Starboy Musk is working on it.

>Here

Shut the fuck up, leaf.

Whoa dude...why can't we build our shopping malls like that?

Will do, that place look amazing.
Nice, I may end up just traveling from Krakow to Warsaw.

>Western Europe: Slavery! The 6 gorillion! Muh Muslims! PC culture is best culture! Stalin dindu nuffin, he a good boi!
>Eastern Europe: "Hey, can I get some explosives? I wanna blow the Middle East to hell. After that, I wanna talk about how Hitler did nothing wrong."
God, why haven't we allied with Eastern Europe sooner?

Were cool.
You guys were running around waving your flag, our flag, and the stars and bars.
I'm an old fag so calling someone based is faggotry, but you fags fought hard for your national identity over the years. Respect.

Oh and Aushwitz.Dont forget about that one

Sleep tight SAXON.

You're right, I will never get to see America in it's prime, but one thing I always love about my country is that among western Nations, we're the last hold out of true liberty (as in, no hate speech laws + gun rights, etc). Someday I hope to see Poland, so make sure it doesn't get destroyed. I'm counting on you.

>I wanna blow the Middle East to hell.

we want nothing to do with the mideast and semitic tribal shenanigans that go on there. Keep us out of that. Iraq was a mistake.

>Hitler did nothing wrong

Try saying that here and see what happens. Especially among nationalists.

Just looking at it makes me feel comfy. Fucking hell, Kraków should be the capital of Poland >:(
Thank god that I live 20 minutes away from this city and I can hang out there whenever I have some free time.

Well thanks to our Swedish king Zygmunt III Warsaw is the capital.Blame Swedes

hey polski bros come over and share a couple steins

we still got the steaks/burgers going

The amazing spiderman 1 is bretty good. IMHO. Watching it for the second time now

>hitler did nothing wrong
lol true

but seriously, new silk road

sleep tight SAXON