Trump/Merkel G20 handshake

What is going though Merkels mind at that exact moment? Pretentiously looking like being civil while secretly shitting her pants?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where to get a new pair of panties because hers were sopping wet.

She looks like a fangirl that just shook the hand of her greatest idol.

She's focusing on handshake instead of dealmaking, putting chemists to shame.

Also, this maybe.

Sensationalism. As seen in Hamburg today. People running from police snapping selfies. Pure sensationalism and egocentrism.

Merkel looks so feeble minded and weak.

He just grabbed her by the pussy and gave her the two finger twittle and now she knows she's gonna suck that dick.

Probably the first guy that's touched her in years that wasn't a beta cuck globalist.

She's moist after touching an a real alpha male

Totally submitting to Trumps power at the moment. Trump cool as a cucumber, thinking "might as well get this over with" "can't reject her handshake this time"

What's Merkel's endgame?

>I hope he didn't bring any dogs

She knows the Jews & CIA are going to try and murder him

Jesus fuck does that senile old man even know where he is?

Ruin europe

no

Just German thingsā„¢

They both look disgusted and like they'd rather be doing anything else

>What is going though Merkels mind at that exact moment?
"So that's what a man's hand feels like."

Big Don probably just told her he fapped to her nudes on the plane over.

That woman is well trained. She doesn't think. She is just doing what she has been told.

I heard Melania is into threesomes.

She's probably been advised that her shills and dickriders jerk off to any smug and/or wacky photos of her, especially in relation to political dissedents, it's all planned desu these people (including Trump) are wary of every single little move their face makes

>woman
A pantsuit bulldyke ain't a woman, its an abomination

You're one to talk.
whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/

Now ask President Trump for his autograph, Frau Merkel. You can sell it and fund the EU & debt nuked Greece for a while after Brexit.

hasn't he seen putin yet?

"Just keep imagining Mohammad and Achmed having their way with me."

he's so autist...

Ha Germany!!! Our president just gave your president anal

>Trump is such meanie :(
>I'd rather be marching in the streets for communism like in my youth
>Two white people in the same photograph, eeeuuggghh, what will the papers say? Must contain revulsion...
>Smile, Angela, damn it!
>Seriously, where is all the brown dick at?!

global boker face

Probably the worst thing about his job is having to hang out with all these dictators like Merkel from time to time.

looks like shes experiencing an orgasm for the first time in her life