There are 6 Chinese restaurants in my town of 4000, what the fuck is going on?

There are 6 Chinese restaurants in my town of 4000, what the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your being invaded demographicly by the Chinks bong.

How many Indian /paki restaurants

You're being colonized. Still doesn't beat Canada though I swear last time I went to Clifton Hills there were more asians than whites or Muslims.

Where the fuck do you live, the Shetland islands?

any food is better than british food
even chinese dog/cat stew

Better chingchongs than slimes, just keep the stray animals away from them.

The chinks saw you eating raw blood and pig anuses so assumed you were starving for real food.

Try and corner the market on gutter oil while you can

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>living in a town with less than 40000 people
Why would someone live in a shitpit where you can't get anything? Imagine needing a special part for a door or an electronic component, or something like that, and having to order everything online

>it's an inbred UK flag
Oh, I see, Brits like inbreeding so that makes perfect sense

How many of them them are called something clever like
>CHINA BUFFET
>EMERALD BUFFET
>CHINA HOUSE
>DRAGON NOODLE HOUSE
>CHINA BUFFET 2
>CHINA FOOD AND BBQ
>EMERALD DRAGON CHINA BUFFET
or some other such invention?

money laundering.

I know you rather want 4 mosques, but hey, can't have it all.

I don't see Chinese blowing up eight year olds in Manchester lad. Go there, ask for some Szechuan, chat up the qt waitress.

>waitresses
u wot m8?

You can't run a profit in one of those places with waitresses. It's a 60yo lady behind the counter and
>I'd like a number 5, please
>OH YOU WAN FLIE LIE?
>uh a number 5
>WIF FLIE LIE?
>a, uh, "tsang joo chuan" chicken?
>YOU WAN FLIE LIE O WHY RYE?

My city is filled with Korean businesses. Not sure if that's better or worse than Chinese.

Your lucky

This tbqh.

There's an "authentic" Chinese food place here that's literally called "China Food".

To their credit the food is actually very good.

But on the upside stray cats are virtually gone from your town. There is always a silver lining to the diversity.

The town is only a few thousand strong but it's right next to a larger town of 100,000.
I just don't understand what the Chinese want here

they wan pol fwhy rye

C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

It means there are exactly 6 chinese families

Pure Curoincidence.

Blueballs.jpg

Wouldn't mind azn gf

Panda Express and PF Change are great restaurants, why slander their names?

As a fellow sufferer of yellow fever, just bear in mind that they tend to be crazy gold digging bitches and then you wind up with the happa question (HQ).

I wouldn't hold it against anybody to do it just to crush yellow pussy though.

CHOYNA THREAD?

Choyna thread.

Have you noticed a significant drop in the number of stray animals?

Money laundering
This

Never busy but stay in business...

Wait that one is Russiya, no?

You bet, gotta mix it up a bit desu. Variety is the spice of life!

The police better not search her car or force her out.

even without the sound i can still hear the sound of her neck snapping and her skull cracking

Who cares? At least most of our chinks are civilised Hong Kongers, as opposed to mainland subhumans.

people like this deserve to be shot in the face

There are 3 kebab shops in walking distance
And the only good one is run by chinks

What the fuck?

Maybe your town really likes shit food

theirs 4 restarns called chop suey within 2 blocks of me

HOW DARE HE DEFEND HIS RIGHTS! HE SHOULD BE LICKING THE BOOTS OF THOSE COPS ILLEGALLY STOPPING AND SEARCHING VEHICLES

k

It's not even that they're negligent, but actively targeting people it seems.

Here's one to lighten the mood

>6 chinese restaraunts
I'm sure they're all authentic chinese cuisine and certainly not shit hunks of "meat" in MSG loaded sauce.

It's what fat, white podunks love, idiot.

Your countrymen are getting tired of eating fish and chips, munchy boxes, hamburgers, kebabs, and curry. Chinese cuisine is something exciting and new that brings in the shekels.

Chinks are better mate.

There's one kebab truck near me run by greeks and it takes fucking 20 minutes to get your food. It's unheard of. Chink truck? It's like 15 seconds.

Chinks are cancer and need to be wiped out.

Then stop buying their food, retard. If Brits would stop eating it, you'd see less of their restaurants.

>Never busy but stay in business...
Holy shit! You just blew my fucking mind. There's a Chinese takeaway near where I live and I just realised that in 3 years, I don't think I've ever seen a customer inside. I just always assumed that most of their business was from delivery orders.

It all makes sense now...

Rice mixer lowt beta

I never buy Chinese it tastes like sugar mixed with oil and gives you the shits.

A small number of them are entirely tolerable. That way they behave, try to learn English, and make generally productive contributions.

Still better than mudslimes my dude. Youll learn how civilized asians are once you see what slimes do to a country

>buy wife from Asia
>all good the first year, lots of sex, very happy
>then her mother and father come and buy house here
>now whole extended family is here
>every uncle owns food shop
>every aunt run massage, nail or hair parlors.

They're as bad as mozzies. Once they get a foothold they ruin any area they live in. Literal subhumans, they remind me of insects more than people.

good chances, plate looked russian, but hard to tell

Yes they are more like insects, but nowhere near as bad as muzzies.

I say this as somebody who lives in what's become a bit of a Chinese invasion zone where there are clearly too many of them now and they've begun to be destructive, driving up property costs, not leaving the house, not speaking English, and so-on. It's much different from opening some Chinese food shops.

>It's much different from opening some Chinese food shops.
That's how it starts man, you have to watch for the early warning signs.

You're finally getting some good food.

The immigration policies are really to blame. In the US for instance we've had token muslims for a long time, chinese food shops dotted around for a long time.

It was only after opening the floodgates that things started getting out of hand. Good fucking God man there's a university near me and last summer when the fall semester started I thought I'd go for a walk through campus to see what the kids are up to these days and it looked like a damn 3rd world marketplace. It didn't used to be like this.

Ever wonder why there are so many foreign-owned restaurants and takeaway shops in the UK?

Like, what happened? Did Brits forget how to make food ourselves or something? We used to be a nation of shopkeepers, now we only run pubs and charity shops.

Same thing happens here. You can go to some small town in the middle of nowhere and there will be a chinese restaurant.

Hopefully Trump will put things right, in Bongland we have no such hope. I'm getting the fuck out as soon as I can.

that's called "family reunification". it's how like 42% of our migrants have arrived here, just get one lucky fucker a ticket to norway and the rest can come a little later.

1) Banks won't loan to straight white people even with a solid business plan
2) Brits can't afford the skyhigh rents + wages plus worrying about all the safety and hygiene regulations which instakill your business. Pakis & chinks employ family only for no wage so they avoid this
3) Brits have been made progressively poorer due to liberal policy, we get hired less, paid less and its a race to the bottom with foreigners who will work for pennies (Polish)

It's a shit show. This place is SCREWED

Chinese are industrious.

First they clean your streets.
Then they open up stores.
Then they take over all commerce.
Then they become your boss.

You will be assimilated into the greater Han civilization. This is the way it has been for 5000 years, never change a running system.

souless slit eyed hiveminded chinks

i dont get the issue with chicky boos. sure, china looks fucked and no way id want to go there, but the chinks that ive encountered here are the absolute model of civility, its like the govt only lets the well behaved ones get out so as not to damage their reputation.

but the goat fuckers, jesus. these pedos are a total joke, they have loads of easy money they they get from the govt, they all have low iqs and run around acting like shit as if they own the place. id fucking murder every last one given the chance.

Time to get health and safety inspectors to every chink cunt's restaurant in the country.

>if they are well behaved its ok
It's not ok to your economy, the chinks and various others have stealthily raped Anglo countries, because they have been allowed to

Nothing normal citizens can do

Hey at least they're Asian and not "asian". It could be worse.

>at least it's just cancer and not AIDS

There's one near me that got tones of violations, reported in the local paper, and still hasn't shut down.

That's the exception to the rule, though, seemingly. When they're sparse enough they steer clear of nigger behavior, even if they're operating as foreign spies and money launderers or whatever.

They know how to avoid them. Just like the domestic restaurants - my mother has worked her whole life in restaurants, the things she could tell you... For example that fresh sauce on your pasta? It's 3 months old.

youve had chinks in bongolia for centuries, i thought they generally kept to themselves and were ok. depends where you live i guess.

you will always have migrants. what i dont understand is tolerating the ones who are for the most part all obnoxious cunts that want hanging from lamp-posts.

in a free market, people buy things they like. when an entrepreneur sees a business making money, they might want in on that, so they open a similar business. rinse and repeat until the last business opens and there isn't enough captured revenue remaining to remain open. that business closes. this is the equilibrium number of restaurants, perfectly serving the demand. so, the people in your town desire six chinese restaurants worth of chinese food and therefore there are six chinese restaurants. there you go.

drumpf btfthloooooooooooooooo

We have 8 gas stations and 4 car washes for 1000 people in my town.

Sounds like a good upstanding white town where people take respect in having their cars clean and dignified.

Impressive, must have fixed the stray cat problem. Dog catcher pry out of a job now.
6 pizzeria's in my town of 4500. not one italian though.
#BurgerStrong

It was russia. Ive seenntit

If you can live in a town that size but with a bigger city a 20 or 30 minute drive away, it can be pretty comfy.

>Great Wall Buffet
>Dragon Express
>China Express

Did someone say Chinese food?

Banks won't lend to straight white males with a valid business plan here either. If you are an illegal Mexican, they will hand you a blank fucking check.

Many WesternGovernment give immigrants tax breaks on businesses for so many years, after which they transfer ownership to the next immigrant.
Only place that still subverts child labor laws and nothing is said.
8 year old servers and cashiers.

4 in my town of 12k, all chinese families have restaurants, all the vietnamese have grocery shops. Could this be some ultradimensional ricekike attempt in seizing the means of production? Sure seems like it

lol spoken like a person who has never created and submitted a valid business plan. don't blame other people because you're inept and haven't accomplished anything, that's just snowflake-level sad.

I have an uncle who's run a profitable small business for I don't even know how many decades. I think before I was born. It took basically 10 years for him to get a loan and approval to build another building on land he already owned so he could expand it.

That is fucked up.

My dad submitted a perfect business plan a few years ago to the bank and they blew him off because he didn't have X amount of paintball industry experience according to those cunts. He had everything planned to the tiniest detail, including lulls in business, competition, advertising, every cost from guns to paperclips

Few months later some fucking pikeys are doing the same thing in the same area he tried to get, and they've never worked in that industry before. But of course they didn't need a loan from the bank because they already did plenty of ripping off of people. And it doesn't take much to run a profitable fucking paintball business, you have to be retarded to fuck it up

Kys

sounds like he didn't pull in enough revenue or have sufficient credit to obtain a loan. that takes time. it's nobody else's fault that he wasn't successful more quickly. if it was actually profitable, he could afford a building within ten years even without a loan, even if his business was light manufacturing. glad to hear he finally got there, though!