So... who would win?

So... who would win?

Thats fucking retarded.

>6'3" vs 5'5"
Stupid thread, saged.

That's a good way of having Putin take over the world.

The one in the WWE Hall of Fame

That doesn't sound very practical, unless you start Outer Heaven or something.

Trump, Kim is an Asian and a manlet

How come this image only features two certain leaders? Hmm, really makes you think

Kim has a surprisingly strong voice whilst trump has tiny hands

Whichever cable company bought the rights. This would reverse a decade of cord cutting

Retarded idea in reality.

My money goes on Kim Jong Un though.

Maybe Trump if he wre the same age.

75 years old vs 30s

Trump has the height advantage as well as old man strength.

Justin

Isn't this literally nigger-tier tribe politics?

My money is on Kim.
Orange grandpa would lose

It's from the MSM. What did you expect?

Guess who

Trump and Kim wouldn't fight, they'd get on pretty well to be honest. They share the same traits, both insecure, had overbearing fathers, have an inflated sense of self. Kim actually enjoys American culture he just couldn't show it much when his father was around. Kim will be on WWE with Trump in the next decade I imagine.

>70 year old 6 foot something buiseness man vs a 30 year old fatass who literally had/has gout
This would literally be like a fight between two five year olds

Altho trump I such taller he is much older then Kim and I'm not sure if trump could take a punch. On the other hand neither of them look like they live very active lifes, if you don't count golf as active (I dont) I'm prob going go with Trump tho cuz he is taller and probably weighed more.

> but it's a dumb idea

fucking light-years ahead of sending your own to die for kikes. also, my money's on don taking a 9 iron to Kim's face.

at last make it intestinal

*at least make it interesting

Kimmy is a fat manlet. I don't think there's a world leader he could beat up.

>who would win?
>Manlet vs non-manlet
O gee, I really wonder...

>people actually believe that problems can be solved by just having leaders duel and having their populace just respect the results

And yet their jobs and cultures will force them to be bitter enemies, ending in the death of one by the hands of the other.

>"I regret that we meet this way, Donald. You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you...friend."
>"As could I, Kim. As could I."

yeah next they'll want us to resolve disputes in some kind of international tribunal...

>And yet their jobs and cultures will force them to be bitter enemies

Not necessarily, if that was the case Kim wouldn't be friends with Dennis Rodman. Look at the pic, Kim just wants love. So does Trump. They don't have the heart to kill each other.

Trump is 70 you mongs, Kim would kick his shit.

Fuck that, I want in on the action!

Look at Kim's cute little face, do you really think he wants to start a war with America? That would mean no more NBA.

Dennis Rodman is your national hero America, he is doing more good for geopolitical relationships than any fucking politician.

>Hover hand from both of them.
>That sly look.
>That deformed man in the back.
Everything about this photo is a ride.

^ This

Wouldn't we just elect our strongest fighter then instead of someone who understands politics?
We'd just end up electing Conan the Barbarian and go back to some kind of weird mixture of feudalism and body worship with gladiatorial combat to settle all disputes.
Everyone would be swole and deadly or they'd be dead. Especially lawyers.
Actually....let's do it.

The Dear Leader, of course

trump is like 30-40 years older (too lazy to check numbers)
sorry but he cant win that
but im sure young trump would have kicked kims ass

Even if he got his ass pounded into the ground. Kim Jong Un would tell his people he won and they'd believe him.

Justin vs Putin

WHO WINS?!?!????

BAH GAWD HE BOUT TO DO IT!

>Weighs 125 soaking wet
>A threat
Lol, right

someone post the webm of him getting hit

>the one who bought a place in a fake fighting top list

The eternal Jew does not like this idea