JAY Z RED PILL ON THE JEWS

Is Jay Z trying to red pill his fans on (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html
archive.is/kco7c
newstarget.com/2016-04-15-why-is-saudi-arabia-buying-so-much-u-s-farmland.html
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/16/chinese-pour-110bn-into-us-real-estate-says-study
youtu.be/NUsz3MShK-g
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
vimeo.com/70800108
theroot.com/20-black-celebrities-with-jewish-roots-1790868051
youtu.be/U-9MIgbhOuY
youtu.be/g8T9_Ju8s4E
youtu.be/n44y3XDycmk
youtu.be/qZ53gN2kCLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jay z is trying to get enough neetbucks to being Beyoncé into good graces

It won't work

Hes still sus

>You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?

This is an actual line from the song kek

Considering the majority of high ups in the music industry are Jewish, why would he want to anger them unless he really wanted to expose something that he thinks is important??

How is that even an anti Semitic thing to say?

If Mexicans made up less than five percent of the population but controlled 75 percent of the wealth people would have some pretty strong opinions about that

he's only saying what they allow. its a psy op to get normies redpilled so they revolt more and "wake" up.

>blames problem on whitey
>is a communist
>probably sent Kanye to the insane asylum for supporting Trump

He's becoming more independent recently. He used to aim disses at "white people" mostly, but in recent years he's focused more on jews specifically. I think he's seen the full picture

lel no. fuck him, queen bey, and all their hellspawn.

"You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it"

He is telling black people to stop wasting money and being financially responsible (like the jews). I don't see how that is antisemitic.

It's hurting the Jews monopoly

>album is called 4:44
>Deutschland den Deutschen

pretty redpilled if you ask me

Surely not.

They have dirt on him, like him being a fight for example

Jay-Z is just an uneducated nigger, that's why he exploites Anti-Semitic themes.

*faggot

"Red-Pilled" niggers aren't our guys. 9/10 times they're just fucking muzzies.

>whitey
Jews aren't actually white and only claim to be when it suits them

really rolls off the tongue, no wonder he's the greatest rapper alive

Controlled opposition

Like Kanye

Dude, Jay-Z and Beyonce have "fuck you" money. They can name the Jew all they want, honestly. As they fucking should.

The Jews only own what they can physically protect. We cucked them.

Fuck niggers and spics

I GOT 99 PROBLEMS

Rick Rubin is a Jew.

Credit? That's how they ded it.

Good goy, go get that credit.

Literally the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965 in action. Jesus fucking Christ that's depressing.

hes not part of us anymore

you can have this old rapper,republishits

hes fucking illuminati scum

he needs to be gassed

Rule #1 of Music Business: You do not talk about the Je.....

Remember what happened to Michael Jackson when he mentioned Jews in his lyrics?
>In the song "They Don't Care About Us," however, Mr. Jackson sings, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me." The song also says: "Skinhead, deadhead, everybody gone dead/ Hit me, kick me, you can never get me."
>nytimes.com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html
>pedophile accusation campaign against Michael Jackson starts soon after

>is why your forefathers did

Nice try
archive.is/kco7c

wtf i love jay z now

nah
It's also funny how this profile view of him looks identical to the stereotype drawing we have of blacks.

reminder jay z is iloominarti and shilled hard for hill

Fuck off Antifa

>Begin own streaming service plus
>It doesn't take off and gets fucked over by others
>Start naming the Kikes because of all their influence you already knew of.

It adds up.

Jay z is yakub tier nigger, hes the richest rapper and probably publishes his own shit and several other artists.

He once made a whole album in a day.

newstarget.com/2016-04-15-why-is-saudi-arabia-buying-so-much-u-s-farmland.html

theguardian.com/business/2016/may/16/chinese-pour-110bn-into-us-real-estate-says-study

The Jaz Feat. Jay Z - The Originators (WE Nuwaubian Nation)
youtu.be/NUsz3MShK-g

lmao no.

There isn't a more loyal nigger lapdog to the kikes in the U.S

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

Good music video.

What's the name for the type of effect on the background singer 'my skin is black'.

Dixi bro, Jay-Z is a dindu who have spent his entire career talking about muh oppreshun and sucked on Obongo's dick. One mention about the kikes dose not make him /our guy/. It's literally BASED NIGGER all over again.

Isn't he part of the illuminati?

ANTI SEMITISM !?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!
>ANTI SEMITISM !?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!

>filthy nigger
>shilled extremely hard for Hillary
>literally the beginning of rap illuminati (a.k.a. kikes)
>spirit cooks with Marina Abramovich

Fuck this Jewish nigger

>He once made a whole album in a day.

Goes to show how shit tier rap "music" is

This is what my forefathers thought about browns an blacks.

>anti-semitic
This word does not mean what they think it means.

They are even afraid of simply directly saying the word JEW.

Do not say anti-semite.
Say anti-jew.

>Dude, Jay-Z and Beyonce have "fuck you" money.
They have money because Jews allowed them to have money.
If the Jewish higher-ups decide to shit-can them, they will go down the road of Michale Jackson.
They will take back every penny, every record, every fucking shirt made in China and sold in the ghetto.

Niggers forget their true masters.

BASED.

The thing that jews fear most is being exposed, because that robs them of all their power. The most powerful thing nazi germany did was not killing some jews and putting them in slave camps, the most powerful thing they did was identify them with stars and show the world their toxic nature. Once they had been identified Germany's economy recovered and the reign of hunger and hyperinflation ended. The jew's toxic effect on society had been undone.

Jay Z is literally a Jewish person. Look it up.

Bless you, man.

I sincerely doubt it. This is the nigga who got rich off of stealing Biggie's rhymes and fabricating a drug kingpin story when he was just a goon for someone. If anything, he's controlled opposition. He's purposely riling up niggas. Especially the Islam niggas. He is reflecting the Albert Pike plan for WWIII. He's worn occult symbols before on his clothing, claimed to channel a "rainman," and has even worn clothing that had Crowley's infamous quote, quoted on the shirt.
He is probably a Prince Hall freemason.

TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU

Lyric on Jay-Z's new 4:44 song, "The Story of O.J":

"You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit/ You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it."

What the...I love Jay-Z now.

He isn't doing it from a counter-Semitic position, he's saying it as an admiration - an ideal goal.

Did Jay-Z meme Donald Trump into presidency?

vimeo.com/70800108

"These niggas shouldn't let me in
I ball so hard on ESPN
See my name come across on CNN
'bout 6 minutes, you gonna see it again
'bout 6 minutes, you gonna see me again

Shit on me, these niggas tried to shit on me
I was left for dead, they tried to wipe me out of your history"

Is this Trump or Jay-Z talking?

so is drake and Key and Peele. all jewish

Jay-Z not backing Trump is the real surprise.
And the muh oppression race centered stuff from him is recent. His debut album was great but is now
>21 years ago

It's probably the wife.

look at that fucking nose holy gevalt
that thing could suck up shekels from the exosphere

They probably get pissed off at (((them))) when working in that industry. I haven't seen it but I heard the Kangz movie "Straight Outta Compton" takes jabs at Jewish producers

The Cash Money jewish cabal degeneracy machine is too skrong!

Doesn't matter.
Raise consciousness on the fact that they have controlling interest in our society and people will start to ask questions.
The jew relies on operating unseen, it's why they hate being called out as being a jew so much.

He's literally the black trump (so also hitler by default). His relationship with Obama forced him to endorse Hillary desu. And yeah, his BLM wimin-power pandering wife prob influenced him too.

4:44 was so shit lol. That's what happens when you endorse a loser like Hillary. His discography pre-obama era was goat, he's a soft lefty LARPer now.

theroot.com/20-black-celebrities-with-jewish-roots-1790868051

really makes you think

I'm pretty sure he was praising (((them))) and how the black community should try to imitate (((them))) instead of wasting their money on useless shit. But I guess antisemitism now boils down to acknowledging Jewish power and wealth these days.

Well he's part of black freemasonry, he should know it earlier

Hello (((Horowitz)))

This thread is retarded.

What do you think we do? We have weekly meetup to discuss about how we should control the world and open the borders to kill whitey.

Yeah french jews loooove, to have more diversity in France. We are craving for algerians and tunisians to be our neighbours.

The black Illuminati... Which will function about as well as any black run organization.

Just look at how modern Jewish financiers like Soros exploit instability and manipulate markets for profit. (((They))) never learn

Jay-Z works for them. He is one of their most important tools for influence. His main agenda is anti-white.

explain how every new in the media flavors for open borders and more refugees and calls white people racist if they don't like it by wants Israel to remain conservative and jewish controlled with no non jewish refugees?

This he was praising them since they are obviously his masters but it kind of named the jew so he might have to make an apology and donate a few million shekels to his local rabbi.

*every jew

>rappers hating on (((them)))
nothing new

I find this to be probable, which tells me that our controllers are Jewish, bit they exploit their own too.

That hand motion is awfully familiar....

When we talk about (((them))), we don't talk about Normie Jews,but your elite who do have meeting with other globalists(Bilderberg)and who do encourage weaker borders. And if your community is so against multiculturalism, why haven't Jewish French people used their influence, wealth and power to enact change regarding France immigration laws?

Damn, Jay-Z SMART
you think you listening to rap music but actually you get SCHOOLED in economics
real soon brothers will rule wall street and banks
while white ppl be like 'w8, I'm still paying my student loan'

He's a black rapper.
He's doing it for the scandals and publicity.

Did he get forced into a mental hospital like Kanye did? They literally dragged him off stage and sent him to the psych ward for naming the jew on stage.

He just said jewish people own all the property because you (niggers) spend your money in strip clubs and then gives like 3 examples how he spends his money instead.
I don't see how he exposes or insults jews literally everyone with a business degree could tell and would tell you the same.

Cut it out with the (insert rapper's name here) is red pill bullshit.
They aren't red pill, woke, or /ourguy/ , they're fucking market machine fucks manipulating dumb assholes out of their cash and slowly rotting the core of the young and/or impressionable morons on varying ages.
The rap/hip hop industry was financed and pushed to the fucking moon by Jews.
They all have a phase where they pretend to talk out against them but still fall in line once the kike hand that feeds tells them to reel back.

Most of the political commentators who are against immigration are jewish, like Zemmour or Finkielkraut, I don't like the latter. But there are also some jewish political commentators who are pro-immigration,

But talk to french jews, almost all of them are anti-immigration, way more than ethnic french.

>every new in the media flavors for open borders and more refugees

Not in France, I'm not sure it's even the case in the US. Ben Shapiro is not pro-immigration, and Sam Harris is very harsh on Islam.

>why would he want to anger them
being on Sup Forums I'm sure you've come across the phrase "uppity nigger"

Pray for Kanye. When I hear Fox news play Kanye's classics as their outro music, I feel a little bit of hope for him.

that song came out years after the first pedophile accusations, youngblood

The French have always been especially cucked. I can't blame French Jews for Frances situation, but your ilk in the Anglo world are causing a lot of problems.

oh wow two people out of hundreds who are different who nullify all the others apparently. Shapiro has said himself that he doesn't care about the Browning of the us

oy vey stats and facts are anti.semitic. Shut it down

>pedophile

Afrika Bambaataa's Bodyguard Calls Him A Pedophile!
youtu.be/U-9MIgbhOuY

Ron Savage: Afrika Bambaataa Made Me Have Oral Sex With My Sister's Boyfriend
youtu.be/g8T9_Ju8s4E

Lord Jamar: Rumors Afrika Bambaataa Gay for 20 Years, Lying About Victim
youtu.be/n44y3XDycmk

OG Half Pint Says Afrika Bambaataa "Sucked" KRS-One Off
youtu.be/qZ53gN2kCLo

Is that the spirit cooking lady?

philippines at alaska? What?

>Jay Z tries to go viral on Sup Forums.
Unless your name is Donner we don't give a shit. Get the fuck out.

yes yes le based black man blah blah blah

blacks name the jew all the time thanks to the Nation Of Islam influence

I actually really dig the new song even though I hate most rap

he doesn't need them, though the media jews could cut his access to audience