The CNN reporter Andrew Kajewsky lead to a suicide of a man who he doxxed and incited hatred upon

The CNN reporter Andrew Kajewsky lead to a suicide of a man who he doxxed and incited hatred upon.

This sick fuck gets off on this shit, so much so, you'd think he's a prepubescent teen from Sup Forums

What does Sup Forums think of this fraud of a journalist?

Moreover, what devilish things can we do to CNN in response of attacking a private citizen?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/parents-and-wife-of-andrew-kaczynski-face-barrage-of-harassment-following-hanassholesolo-story/
archive.is/1ThNT
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/sep/04/cnn-business-state-sponsored-news
amazon.com/Midnight-Envelope-Invitation-Secret-Life/dp/B01H6JGG8M/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1499382712&sr=8-8&keywords=black envelopes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot to mention: like in the recent case of doxxing, he failed to identify the correct source.

Bumping for the destruction of CNN and doxxing of all their Jewish reporters.

He's a typical kike cunt. CNN and he are a match made on Mt. Zion.

Fucking faggots all of them. Taking a position of superiority over others based on perceived subjective morality. They're slowing circling the drain.

>27 years old

In case you didn't notice, more than 50 of them if not about 100, are Jewish, from the high ups to the bottom of the ladder.

You would think that their whole attack on the white male is some sort of jewish conspiracy that goes back to Weisthaupt or something in their attempt to destroy borders and implement one world government.

Or. They are biased racist assholes who only hire jewish people.

I dont care if its fakefagnews... it fit the narrative

I don't want to sound senseless, but I want to fuck with CNN and want great ideas.

Oh, I'm well aware. These motherfuckers have had free rein for far too long, and I'm happy beyond words that people are finally being desensitized to their buzzwords and various means of social control. Still a long, long way to go, but it's starting.

>Milo

Hahahahhaah

CNN have loads of stdĀ“s watch out.. i heard they suck little baby benis

He was falsely identified as a Boston bomber, and by the time the actual bombers were identified, he had already committed suicide.

Wow... as if I didn't need more reason to hate the media

>lead to a suicide of a man who he doxxed and incited hatred upon
dare i say it: /ourguy/

It is known rabbis suck jewish baby penis during a circumcision.

Which is like super gay.

hey fags, just remember:

if you knew that people might know about this image you just posted, YOU would kill yourselves, so dont try to play hero on jews now. if it goes beyond the little keyboard you're hiding behind, you're just two little bitches.

Yup, he is a piece of shit. As a group Sup Forums we can troll the fuck out of CNN and ruin their lives.

The question is, why haven't we?

We need to gather up stories similar to this one to discredit CNN as much as possible. Maybe people will finally wake up.

If they found out who i am, I don't really care because what's the worst they will do? Call me an anti-semite?

Big deal

This.

We should threaten to boycott CNN and all their advertisers until at least Kaczynski resigns and publicly apologiszes for the suicide and this week's blackmail.

>Yup, he is a piece of shit
he's literally Sup Forums
>As a group Sup Forums we can troll the fuck out of CNN and ruin their lives
and you just proved it
quit crying, you millennial faggot

There are a lot. Okeefe exposed CNN on the Russia thing being a nothing burger.

Good luck JEW.. i tried to redpill the young people, about the holocauster.. they started beating me up ,until my friends showed up, and they told em i not a kike... then we laughed

Or we could be evil assholes and push him to the brink of insanity and harass his whole family and be thug nasty.

The media should not threaten citizens of any country.

Besides, the more twisted we are in our lashing out, the more susceptible the story will air.

I just want CNN to accuse the user called Sup Forums again. My sides. Oh lawdy

Civil war 2.0 when the fuck

>Hate Speech Compliance Edition for Non-Free Countries.

To be fair, if it was a Sjw doxxed by breitbart, we'd all be giggling like white schoolgirls when Jamal offers a spliff.

On Raidforums there are a few doxes already I think by that sites users

I am starting to think CNN discriminates against non-Jews.

Wow pretty sad.

Yeah that's what happened to Mike Enoch and Millenial Woes right?

>killing myself over being doxxed
M8, the seal's broken
I don't have an important career, I don't have any real friends either
The people who know me already know I'm a spaz, any of my posts that get leaked will be passed off as "typical crazy user"
And I speak for a lot of us here, kikeboy

Will take on the CNN? The criminal news network and tear it down and shame it

BIG IF TRUE.

This is becoming confusing. I'm not sure who is fake news anymore. Especially as your source is Milo Yiannopoulos the kike shill.

I think both sides are pushing out a lot of fake news.

IT'S A WAR, MY SON.

Oyyyy VEYYYYYY

This fucking article
mediaite.com/online/parents-and-wife-of-andrew-kaczynski-face-barrage-of-harassment-following-hanassholesolo-story/
>endless Anti Semitic harassment
Why is the media victimizing Cnn?

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/1ThNT

Yup seems that way.

Milo is a decent jew who hates islam. Anyone who hates islam is pretty cool in my book.

It goes much further than this
Turner is owned by Time Warner, and Cnn, Hln Tnt, Tbs, True Tv, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, and Adult swim are merely it's subsidaries

It might pay to point out it goes back a lot further than most think.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/sep/04/cnn-business-state-sponsored-news

Are there laws that media channels have to disclose government ties? If a reporter or employee is associated with the government like with an intelligence agency does that have to be disclosed or made public?

I'd ask people to prove to me how it is racist, that is it.

Dissonance over this shit stops immediately when it comes to common dialogue.

Hoisting CNN on its own petard. Noice.

A tipping point on the JQ is coming. I can feel it. It's just going to happen one of these days -- like the Berlin Wall falling.

"To be fair" = shill tip-off.

Fuck off shill.

And, not true, faggot.

Fite me IRL Schlomo I'm fuckin jacked

the fact that there are jews there is indisputable. the fact that there are non jews there, and in any other evil organization is also indisputable. the statement that they are evil because they are jewish is anti semetic, and retarded.

CNN was during the Obama admin, the state's stenographer and pretty much reinforced Leftist rhetoric and ideologies.

90% of mass media is Leftist/progressive. However, if you want to look deeper, it is a sliver of the deep state.

Where a handful of super elites push the Paris accord not for environmental reasons, but to invest in 3rd world nations for cheap labor, so they can profit tremendously.

Then, there is these secretive alumni groups and lodges where they exercise their nepotism and world views on a naive populace.

These views include:

-Multiculturalism: in essence, the eradication of white people (white privilege has been invented by Jewish intellectuals), the forced acceptance of migrants, and media who engage intentionally in gender and identity politics.

The purpose for this is simple, the eradication of homogeneity, cultural identity of a people tied to a country and the eventual forced narrative of destroying all borders to ease all nations into the idea of 1 world government.

-Hollywood retards like Katy Perry saying the same thing of destroying all borders, hence, to bring about a one world government. The elite use the media and Hollywood to appeal to naive youth and people. The contention here is that if you like the celeb, you will trust what they say.

-Multi-trillionaire Rothschild perpetrating Libor scams, with co-conspirators Bilderberges, etc to fit their world view crafted in 1776. They have an idea to control the whole world and they can if they are estimated at around 1 to 500 trillion dollars of wealth.

The reality is, the elite have a different agenda than what is publicly disseminated. But cunts like CNN try to ease people into these ideas with slow but creeping conditioning. They are indoctrinating their unwitting viewers.

AYO HOLE UP

did he died?

The fact the majority of the employees are almost completely Jewish is base discrimination.

Moreover, Jewish people like Marx have incited hatred towards others. The whole white privilege vitriol was propagated by jewish intellectuals. Gloria Steinem who is jewish, promoted feminism as a CIA asset to destroy the nuclear family and contributed to the clusterfuck that is today's family structure.

Some Jews have had nefarious agendas to topple entire governments, a people and so forth.

They don't work alone however. They are part of a mosaic that is mostly unknown to the public.

says the kike

Your comment made me think of this.

Bump

There's an empty well somewhere.

I'm with you bro. Threatening to ruin the typical user's life is like threatening a fish with a water pistol.

Isn't that nepotism and racial bias in the highest order?
I thought monopolies that large were no longer allowed to exist? The fuck?

I think you don't belong in this thread faggot.

Why do you have to break the children's fantasy you cunt..

What's up with these guys being Jewish all the time? I found Politically Incorrect after the Doxxing and I'm not sure if all this Jewish hate is a meme but it seems like it's maybe real even if you guys are just joking. Not being an anti-Semite just hve a question

>tfw only marginalized men with nothing to lose are willing to take back control

Goddamn, they didn't plan for this

are those khazar hats?

What do you have against kindly Uncle Adolf?

Ok, show some proves or connections please.
You blame and focus on the Jews so well then you should be able to find me the rest non Jews connections and the head of the snake then.
I think you'll see more Germans and Norwegians contacts behind the fall of the west then Jews. The sad part is instead of solving anything you blame the J000ZzZ!!1!!!1!

PAY no attention to the man behind the curtain, goyim

holy shit is his nose really that big?!?!

Same here lad

Go ahead Shlomo. Tell everyone I hate jews. The only people I care about already know.

amazon.com/Midnight-Envelope-Invitation-Secret-Life/dp/B01H6JGG8M/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1499382712&sr=8-8&keywords=black envelopes

We buy these black envelopes (BlackMail), and send printed out Pepe memes to CNN HQ en masse. Return addresses are not required for this type of postage.

So, this is what they're sliding. Just reported 12 different shitty slides.

None of these images are spreading the "jews are evil" truth, they are simply pointing out a factual reality about an organization that is engaged in evil behavior. Making the connection between it being an evil organization and it being a Jewish organization is entirely in the hands of the reader, but they no doubt will make that connection on there own. Even those who refuse to make that leap will find themselves more open to future redpills, and likely begin to start noticing all the other blatant collusion and nepotism that Jews are engaged in.
How much play is this pic and the others like it getting with the normies? I don't kikebook, and my friends are depressing apolitical, so it's hard for me to judge impact.

not quiet yet.

Learn to master English better first. Then we will talk.

>Goddamn, they didn't plan for this

Yes they did. The idea that a man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous man of all is pretty common in literature.

It's also why men with no children have trouble ascending in society. People don't trust a man who has no external reason to swallow bullshit.

There is a connection. Hollywood has a large Jewish base. The media has a large Jewish base.

The Jewish folk can form a pro-Liberal Jewish narrative.

The media? Probably only eight people know about this website.

Explain the number of children European leaders in the G8 have.

>The CNN reporter Andrew Kajewsky lead to a suicide of a man who he doxxed and incited hatred upon.
>This sick fuck gets off on this shit, so much so, you'd think he's a prepubescent teen from Sup Forums
>implying that anyone from Sup Forums has enough drive to become a journalist.
I'd wager that he probably is a Goon though.

Right. And anyone who points out the overwhelming representation and selection of Jews by Jews in business is to be overlooked- or you become a bald headed, hideously goateed, holocaust loving, hate filled "bigot". Gl breaking that conditioning mate. They're the true protected class.

Can't wait for this phase to be over with, getting tired. Muslims just need to invade Israel already.

good
only weak bitches kill themselves. this guy should get a medal for helping our gene pool

isn't that one of the Boston bombers?

if not, worst kazynsky should be hung